Who will become the next mod?

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
Joined
Dec 30, 2019
Posts
8,554
Reputation
16,506
I wanted to name this thread "who should become the next mod" but then I understood that this is too simple. ITT you can try to guess who will become the next moderator, regardless of your opinion about that user. That's like guessing: "Movie X will win the Oscar, even though I believe movie Y deserves it more". I will keep my opinion a secret. One thing for sure - that's definately not me, ha ha...
 
shit thread kys op
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, sdmaster, Htobrother and 12 others
Prob MogsMe
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, MusicMaxxingMidget and Nosecel
Being a mod here is as lowly as being a janitor in halfchan.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, Tusseleif, Deleted member 5583 and 8 others
only time will tell
 
We no need mods
 
no mod for your face
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 4430
Probably a .co refugee to strangle the remaining air from this dying looksmax site
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
@Nosecel
Do I get an award now?
 
Will you stop the greycels from making retarded cope threads
If those threads are against the rules - of course.
If you see any post against the rules - report it, and I'll take it from there.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
which fucking retard made @Nosecel mod , thats the dumbest mofo on entire site lmao

JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
JFL
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7112, Spartacus1- and 2 others
You were the retard who put me on ignore, right? So, I guess ignore doesn't work on mods...
Now i have to see your brutal low-iq ramblings without no way to block, its indeed over


giphy.gif
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7112, Spartacus1- and 2 others
Wtf weren't u banned for a long ass time after u made 50+ threads a day about growing
 
Wtf weren't u banned for a long ass time after u made 50+ threads a day about growing
Oh for for sake, I'm not Nosecel9000
 
  • +1
Reactions: Julian
Just realized Jefferson and Master aren't mods anymore
 
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Not u so dont worry
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel
Just realized Jefferson and Master aren't mods anymore
@Master is a mod but his name doesn't appear on the staff list
 
  • +1
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 3328 and Nosecel
I approve.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Nosecel
Just realized Jefferson and Master aren't mods anymore
You are right, about Jefferson. I guess I'm his replacement lol.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3328
Lol u became a mod :D Nice.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Nosecel
congrats on mod
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps and Nosecel
Just realized Jefferson and Master aren't mods anymore

RIP Jefferson. That sucks tbh, he was a good mod. But I guess he was inactive or something? And that makes him a bad mod?
 
now i cant ignore you and i cant call you a faggot. it is over
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Master, Deleted member 5583, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
You
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Cringe. I think serg is going for the diversity quota rather than the quality one. Jfl at this forum
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
.
 
Last edited:
AMAB

All mods are bastards
 
Let's see.

I'd like to be mod some time later.

I'm not overly fussy about it though.

If you can be mod and remain as a good mod, then i don't think replacements are necessary.
 
I miss chaddeus
 

Similar threads

chud10282892
Replies
2
Views
31
chud10282892
chud10282892
ArchangeI
Replies
22
Views
155
thickbitch
thickbitch
Bat
Replies
12
Views
110
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
ICR
Replies
16
Views
107
Swarthy Knight
Swarthy Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top