Who will see an SMV boost faster:- Curries or SEAmonkeys?

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Recently I've seen korean/east asians get a MAJOR SMV boost, they appeal to a lot of white women and Indian women. It's not uncommon to see on tiktok white girls literally simping for some east asian guy who would have been called a nerd and incel 10 years ago. I'm not too sure why a lot of Indian girls simp for east asians (unironicaly, I see more indian girls simping for kpop maxxed boys over white guys - only confirms my theory of indian girls liking more nerdy/effeminate looking men.

So who do you think will get an SMV boost first? SEAmonkeys or curries?

Only curries who don't get hit by racepill are the ones who pass as white/look white. Curries like me who don't look white and look quite dravidian get hit pretty hard by racepill. I do think for curries - at least in the UK. Most of us are only going to get major SMV boost via thugmaxxing. Even now a lot of dark skin curries (legit no clue why I barely see light skinned curries in this scene) are into fighting sports. Go into any boxing gym in the UK, there will be a few curries, MMA gym? Curries. Curries are starting to be in music videos/rap videos too. Curry SMV for darkskinned guys seems to be trending towards thugmaxxing. I don't see many curries being able to pull off a prettyboy look, in fact most of the curries who slay irl pull off a more masc/thuggish look. Curries also are doing well in the UK boxing scene too - only adding to thugmaxxing trend.

I don't know many SEAmonkeys as I live in the UK, so I cannot cast any realistic predictions. But currently many SEAmonkeys are trying to ride the Kpop wave, however they are not going to benefit that much from it as they don't really look like kpop prettyboys. Maybe SEA peoples can get halo from fighting sports e.g. Muay thai?

Who is going to experience an SMV boost first?

In terms of declining SMV:- It seems like blacks are falling out of favour tbh. Blacks are being replaced by Kpop prettyboys, within 10 years east asians will be the new slayers.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadethnic101, Hikicel69 and 4 others
men who aren’t 5’5

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, IncelsBraincels, Lygodactylus and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15827, FrameMogger and 1 other person
curries

seasians are irrelevant

Do you think the thugmaxxing curry will prevail or do you think the trend is towards prettyboys?
not many curry prettyboys...more aggressive looking curry is better

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Curries mog them Asians, SEA or otherwise:blackpill:

I don't think KPOP has been as game-changing as you say. Maybe it's given them a minor boost but then again...

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person

I don't think KPOP has been as game-changing as you say. Maybe it's given them a minor boost but then again...

My nigga this is me making predictions for the west. Look at my old post about "I would hate being east asian" that girl you posted is from Singapore. A COUNTRY WHERE THE MOST COMMON FORM OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN CURRIES AND CHINESE WOMEN

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 15004
My nigga this is me making predictions for the west. Look at my old post about "I would hate being east asian" that girl you posted is from Singapore. A COUNTRY WHERE THE MOST COMMON FORM OF INTERRACIAL RELATIONSHIP IS BETWEEN CURRIES AND CHINESE WOMEN
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I know wanted to expand on your KPOP point because I feel like you either were overstating or exaggerating things:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
@Collagen or rope Thoughts?? Is this True.

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I know wanted to expand on your KPOP point because I feel like you either were overstating or exaggerating things:feelswah:
In the west, east asians are going to be slayers nigga. The thing is singapore indians are all tamils too. They aren't even the white passing indians. FUARK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN SINGAPORE
Yes it's literally true look it up yourself

Singapore Interracial marriages chindian

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

jfl the comment section. So many gook girls saying they agree. Rice-cels on rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, ScoobyCurry420, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
why do u think they're magically gonna get an smv boost? i think things will stay the same. its like saying ugly short or bald man will get an smv boost in the future and girls will start liking ugly short or bald men more all of a sudden

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Looks234
In the west, east asians are going to be slayers nigga. The thing is singapore indians are all tamils too. They aren't even the white passing indians. FUARK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN SINGAPORE
I just don't see it here in Canada and from what I've seen of the US and UK bro sorry I disagree with you.

Yes, the Tamils in Singapore are the tallest ethnic group there, very robust as well from what I've seen which shows it's not just le lightskin indians slaying.

You remember this don't you?

Even a 5'2 Dravidian is enough in the US for a solid Asian becky

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17291
why do u think they're magically gonna get an smv boost? i think things will stay the same. its like saying ugly short or bald man will get an smv boost in the future and girls will start liking ugly short or bald men more all of a sudden
Because race halo. Racepill affects curries nigga, you are white, you aren't hit by racepill.
I just don't see it here in Canada and from what I've seen of the US and UK bro sorry I disagree with you.

Yes, the Tamils in Singapore are the tallest ethnic group there, very robust as well from what I've seen which shows it's not just le lightskin indians slaying.

You remember this don't you?

Even a 5'2 Dravidian is enough in the US for a solid Asian becky

That's okay bro, I will say this. East asians only slay weeb girls/girls who spend a lot of time online or on tiktok. They aren't going to be slaying party girls.

5'7 is the avg height in SG. Idk many east asians irl and the few I know are not from singapore and are mainly from china where JBW is king. Nigga I need to move to SG

KPOP is a niche that appeals to a very limited spectrum of white chicks. Your everyday lean 6/10 white pretty boy mogs KPOP maxxed boy to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet
hat's okay bro, I will say this. East asians only slay weeb girls/girls who spend a lot of time online or on tiktok.
Perhaps, that seems like their niche, you know the mentally ill femcel types with anime avatar/PFPs who are crazy obsessed with Eastern (kpop anime whatever) culture what I disagree with you specifically on is them getting a major boost to their OVERALL SMV because of this which I think you kind of agree with me on as I don't think even if anime/kpop gets more popular that things will change because the subset of girls interested in asian guys realistically because of that stuff is low

• Woah
  • +1
KPOP is a niche that appeals to a very limited spectrum of white chicks. Your everyday lean 6/10 white pretty boy mogs KPOP maxxed boy to the moon and back.
Yes that is atm, but that niche is going to expand. Anime and shit is becoming more normalised amongst zoomers for example

Perhaps, that seems like their niche, you know the mentally ill femcel types with anime avatar/PFPs who are crazy obsessed with Eastern (kpop anime whatever) culture what I disagree with you specifically on is them getting a major boost to their OVERALL SMV because of this which I think you kind of agree with me on
Yeah agreed, I guess my wording should have been this:- Those mentally ill anime pfp girls are going to become more common in the future and thus they're going to have greater appeal. That's my belief personally

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Came to read the Indian cope😝

Attachments

• 22BBA205-1F68-4048-A250-B8B433914FC7.jpeg
    22BBA205-1F68-4048-A250-B8B433914FC7.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 53BBB3EA-C286-4770-956A-FCEBE8EAF188.jpeg
    53BBB3EA-C286-4770-956A-FCEBE8EAF188.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Looks234
Yeah agreed, I guess my wording should have been this:- Those mentally ill anime pfp girls are going to become more common in the future and thus they're going to have greater appeal. That's my belief personally
I guess only time will tell really(y)

I stand by my views that it won't happen and it isn;t happening while you will stand by yours. Let's see what the future holds for us all:feelsokman:

• Woah
  • +1
Yes that is atm, but that niche is going to expand. Anime and shit is becoming more normalised amongst zoomers for example

this just boosts white smv even more.

dio brando and levi are by far the most pussy wetting anime characters for e girls

152c86196f4b6e5e4a6b501fa542f2a5
Avatars FsTHuADF1jZCPFbx Gb97tQ t500x500

nobody looks at these characters and thinks of some gook jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Kristin
cope, weeb girls are being slayed by east asians as we speak
Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

This isnt any diffrent from how white guys benefit the most from rap culture. Nobody gives a fuck about another low class ethnic throwing up gang signs, its to be expected. But when a white guy does it, its "spicy" or some shit.

And you are also completely ignoring how western animation is also making a comeback since it goes from traditionally child friendly to now being more adult appealing.

4eb1d410 4af6 11ec bbbf cf174a8ae0aa

Download 16

these 2 will have a wider appeal for the western audience and also mog any upcoming soy anime shit.

View attachment 1627995

This isnt any diffrent from how white guys benefit the most from rap culture. Nobody gives a fuck about another low class ethnic throwing up gang signs, its to be expected. But when a white guy does it, its "spicy" or some shit.

And you are also completely ignoring how western animation is also making a comeback since it goes from traditionally child friendly to now being more adult appealing.

View attachment 1627997

View attachment 1627999

these 2 will have a wider appeal for the western audience and also mog any upcoming soy anime shit.
>arguing over cartoons

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
View attachment 1627995

View attachment 1627997

View attachment 1627999

Download tiktok and go outside boomer

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and johncruz12345
Recently I've seen korean/east asians get a MAJOR SMV boost, they appeal to a lot of white women and Indian women. It's not uncommon to see on tiktok white girls literally simping for some east asian guy who would have been called a nerd and incel 10 years ago. I'm not too sure why a lot of Indian girls simp for east asians (unironicaly, I see more indian girls simping for kpop maxxed boys over white guys - only confirms my theory of indian girls liking more nerdy/effeminate looking men.

Only curries who don't get hit by racepill are the ones who pass as white/look white. Curries like me who don't look white and look quite dravidian get hit pretty hard by racepill. I do think for curries - at least in the UK. Most of us are only going to get major SMV boost via thugmaxxing. Even now a lot of dark skin curries (legit no clue why I barely see light skinned curries in this scene) are into fighting sports. Go into any boxing gym in the UK, there will be a few curries, MMA gym? Curries. Curries are starting to be in music videos/rap videos too. Curry SMV for darkskinned guys seems to be trending towards thugmaxxing. I don't see many curries being able to pull off a prettyboy look, in fact most of the curries who slay irl pull off a more masc/thuggish look. Curries also are doing well in the UK boxing scene too - only adding to thugmaxxing trend.

I don't know many SEAmonkeys as I live in the UK, so I cannot cast any realistic predictions. But currently many SEAmonkeys are trying to ride the Kpop wave, however they are not going to benefit that much from it as they don't really look like kpop prettyboys. Maybe SEA peoples can get halo from fighting sports e.g. Muay thai?

In terms of declining SMV:- It seems like blacks are falling out of favour tbh. Blacks are being replaced by Kpop prettyboys, within 10 years east asians will be the new slayers.
SEA monkeys look like the Dravidians of the Asiatic race ...it wouldn't be wrong to say they are equally hideous

I don't know many SEAmonkeys as I live in the UK, so I cannot cast any realistic predictions. But currently many SEAmonkeys are trying to ride the Kpop wave, however they are not going to benefit that much from it as they don't really look like kpop prettyboys. Maybe SE,Itdonpeoples can get halo from fighting sports e.g. Muay thai?

This seems legit, I don’t think blacks will fall out of favour due to gooks though, music scene and entertainment and sports is dominated by blacks literally the bread and circus race even
“K-pop” is a mockery of black music JFL as long as they hold on to that I don’t see it going.

Gook SMV is rising though but stilL low enough to be comparable to Indians. South Asians are beginning to finally accept they are not white and now are looking at how blacks get laid which is by thug maxxing smart move.

Curry women may simp for goon men but ALWYAS end up back with their own I saw it all throughout uni curry women getting blacked and bleached everywhere only to end up with Rampesh at the end of their degree ignore their tik tok shit it’s “phase”

We need more ethnic women in the west to counteract the brutal racepill that effects non whites, this will also allow me to run JBW game even more on QT ethnic women :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Looks234 and FailedNormieManlet
This seems legit, I don’t think blacks will fall out of favour due to gooks though, music scene and entertainment and sports is dominated by blacks literally the bread and circus race even
“K-pop” is a mockery of black music JFL as long as they hold on to that I don’t see it going.

Gook SMV is rising though but stilL low enough to be comparable to Indians. South Asians are beginning to finally accept they are not white and now are looking at how blacks get laid which is by thug maxxing smart move.

Curry women may simp for goon men but ALWYAS end up back with their own I saw it all throughout uni curry women getting blacked and bleached everywhere only to end up with Rampesh at the end of their degree ignore their tik tok shit it’s “phase”

We need more ethnic women in the west to counteract the brutal racepill that effects non whites, this will also allow me to run JBW game even more on QT ethnic women :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
over for curries. Never going to accept these whores tbh

Th
this just boosts white smv even more.

dio brando and levi are by far the most pussy wetting anime characters for e girls

View attachment 1627967View attachment 1627968

nobody looks at these characters and thinks of some gook jfl
ats because both are actually white characters… Levi is based on German man and Dio is British

Neither are supposed to be gooks and are thus not drawn as such

Th

ats because both are actually white characters… Levi is based on German man and Dio is British

Neither are supposed to be gooks and are thus not drawn as such
weeb cracker

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
over for curries. Never going to accept these whores tbh
But they do… I even bumped into one that gave me noddy back in 2019. She was with her Rampesh bf and me and my mate were speaking to her was hilarious to see her mate and then her fella asked her “who’s this” and she went “oh a friend from when I went to uni”. I wanted to cage hard but did t rat her out

Men are desperate to take what they can get and rampesh was only like 5’5 he clearly has no options

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
But they do… I even bumped into one that gave me noddy back in 2019. She was with her Rampesh bf and me and my mate were speaking to her was hilarious to see her mate and then her fella asked her “who’s this” and she went “oh a friend from when I went to uni”. I wanted to cage hard but did t rat her out

Men are desperate to take what they can get and rampesh was only like 5’5 he clearly has no options
Thanks for the brutal blackpill you cracker, I am aware of blackpill and hence won't be taking these whores

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
SEA

they can run ethnic theory better in USA and Europe

Recently I've seen korean/east asians get a MAJOR SMV boost, they appeal to a lot of white women

@Biggdink

AD68E05E A4D9 4903 9355 57CA0904B5C2

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink and Titbot