Who will see an SMV boost faster:- Curries or SEAmonkeys?

Recently I've seen korean/east asians get a MAJOR SMV boost, they appeal to a lot of white women and Indian women. It's not uncommon to see on tiktok white girls literally simping for some east asian guy who would have been called a nerd and incel 10 years ago. I'm not too sure why a lot of Indian girls simp for east asians (unironicaly, I see more indian girls simping for kpop maxxed boys over white guys - only confirms my theory of indian girls liking more nerdy/effeminate looking men.

So who do you think will get an SMV boost first? SEAmonkeys or curries?

Only curries who don't get hit by racepill are the ones who pass as white/look white. Curries like me who don't look white and look quite dravidian get hit pretty hard by racepill. I do think for curries - at least in the UK. Most of us are only going to get major SMV boost via thugmaxxing. Even now a lot of dark skin curries (legit no clue why I barely see light skinned curries in this scene) are into fighting sports. Go into any boxing gym in the UK, there will be a few curries, MMA gym? Curries. Curries are starting to be in music videos/rap videos too. Curry SMV for darkskinned guys seems to be trending towards thugmaxxing. I don't see many curries being able to pull off a prettyboy look, in fact most of the curries who slay irl pull off a more masc/thuggish look. Curries also are doing well in the UK boxing scene too - only adding to thugmaxxing trend.

I don't know many SEAmonkeys as I live in the UK, so I cannot cast any realistic predictions. But currently many SEAmonkeys are trying to ride the Kpop wave, however they are not going to benefit that much from it as they don't really look like kpop prettyboys. Maybe SEA peoples can get halo from fighting sports e.g. Muay thai?

Who is going to experience an SMV boost first?

In terms of declining SMV:- It seems like blacks are falling out of favour tbh. Blacks are being replaced by Kpop prettyboys, within 10 years east asians will be the new slayers.
I think Currys coz they're dominating in MASC combat sports now

I'm not in tiktok etc so I've not seen girls obsess over K-pop irl only on here, is this legit bro?
If so I can see them being slayers in future

Darker and more masculine Currys will be the thugmax dark triad fmdrug dealer smv booster

You reckon racepill effects me badly bro?
I do agree blacks are being phased out a bit here too

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think Currys coz they're dominating in MASC combat sports now

I'm not in tiktok etc so I've not seen girls obsess over K-pop irl only on here, is this legit bro?
If so I can see them being slayers in future

Darker and more masculine Currys will be the thugmax dark triad fmdrug dealer smv booster

You reckon racepill effects me badly bro?
I do agree blacks are being phased out a bit here too
Nah you’re not being hit that hard cuz you don’t look as curry. You look exotic

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Nah you’re not being hit that hard cuz you don’t look as curry. You look exotic
I feel maybe with some whites it hits me but could be coz this site's warped my mind a bit maybe?

• +1
I feel maybe with some whites it hits me but could be coz this site's warped my mind a bit maybe?
Sure has warped your mind, you don’t look like typical curry. You look mysterious and shit, some whites might not like it. But a lot of white girls will.

I look like typical curry and am short, race pill hits me on different level

• +1
Sure has warped your mind, you don’t look like typical curry. You look mysterious and shit, some whites might not like it. But a lot of white girls will.

I look like typical curry and am short, race pill hits me on different level
MMA max, compete
Consider some of the looksmaximising I've told you for eyes if you'd like
Get the body on point
Then you can help in improving curry smv brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling and FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling got cucked by a 5ft5 ethnic in Belgium so you are incorrect jfl

@FailedNormieManlet life fuel
you asshole tell me what ethnicity you are

MMA max, compete
Consider some of the looksmaximising I've told you for eyes if you'd like
Get the body on point
Then you can help in improving curry smv brother
Yeah I’m legit considering the eyes thing, seems like an easy boost

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived
  • JFL