Who Will Win The 2021/22 UEFA Champions League on the 28th of May? Liverpool or Real Madrid?

Who Will Lift The Trophy

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
How exactly do you think the game will pan out and who will end up with the trophy?

Things to take into consideration:
• Liverpool recently drew against Spurs
• Real Madrid recently lifted the LaLiga trophy
• The final is taking place in Benzema's• Real Madrid recently lifted the LaLiga home country
• Liverpool want revenge for what happened in 2018
• Liverpool faced no big teams in the knockout stages leading up to the final
• Madrid only faced big teams in the knockout stages leading up to the final
• Madrid only have 3 more games to play until the final which aren't of importance
• Liverpool have 4 more games to play until the final which are all of importance including an FA cup final against Chelsea
• Salah is currently in bad form
• Benzema is in the best form he's ever been in

Discuss.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and alriodai
Gonna cast a chart for this one when i get home

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5189
Real Madrid

• +1
Real Madrid, I am Barca fan, but they are the "big matches" team.

• +1
Liverpool are a better team
but Madrid have cl voodoo magic
that being said liverpool are a superior side i expect them to win

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
If you won't bet money on it then don't vote

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Better team that almost got kicked by Inter, Benfica and Villareal lol
Meanwhile Madrid knocked out PSG, Chelsea and Man City
Madrid are more experienced while Liverpool isn’t. They get scared easily

Trent is a bad defender and we saw that in Spurs and Villareal game

• +1
Ronaldo will win again

• JFL
Better team that almost got kicked by Inter, Benfica and Villareal lol
Meanwhile Madrid knocked out PSG, Chelsea and Man City
Madrid are more experienced while Liverpool isn’t. They get scared easily

Trent is a bad defender and we saw that in Spurs and Villareal game
non ukcel detected
can only oaky what’s infront of you
liverpool are a better side with a better manager, they’re favourites

• +1
non ukcel detected
can only oaky what’s infront of you
liverpool are a better side with a better manager, they’re favourites
only madrid haters and the whole of englad media think liverpool is favorite since they all dickride them lol

liverpool is bad compared to city and that’s a fact. They almost bottled all of knockout CL matches. If it wasnt for the away team not being unexperienced they would have left the competition more earlier lol

Btw if it wasnt for Rulli being Karius in that match villareal would have gone thru

• +1
Jfl at watching sports

Just be goodlooking and watch the mirror instead theory

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and stevielake
Jfl at watching sports

Just be goodlooking and watch the mirror instead theory
You're a candidate for the most insufferable user award.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
only madrid haters and the whole of englad media think liverpool is favorite since they all dickride them lol

liverpool is bad compared to city and that’s a fact. They almost bottled all of knockout CL matches. If it wasnt for the away team not being unexperienced they would have left the competition more earlier lol

Btw if it wasnt for Rulli being Karius in that match villareal would have gone thru
if my grandmother had wheels she’d be a bike
bad compared to city yet 3 points behind and knocked them out the fa cup
keep crying for well coached modern teams son

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
You're a candidate for the most insufferable user award.

Next time use the ignore button instead of seething at my posts u fucking nigger midget

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
if my grandmother had wheels she’d be a bike
bad compared to city yet 3 points behind and knocked them out the fa cup
keep crying for well coached modern teams son
you wanna bet on the game w me? 100$

• Woah
Reactions: geezcel
Hala Madrid

• +1
rigged so idc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Real Madrid, I am Barca fan, but they are the "big matches" team.
Both Liverpool and Real Madrid are "big matches" teams which makes it so hard to decide who will win.

In the last 5 years Liverpool have been in 3 Champions League finals and apart from in this year they have had infamous performances against massive teams to get to those finals. That comeback against Barcelona, that comeback against Roma, even that comeback against Villarreal, destroying Bayern Munich 3-1 at home, destroying Man City 5-1 on aggregate.

And remember in the 2018 final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, Salah came off injured with no red card for Ramos and two goals scored by Madrid were down to Karius. If it wasn't for Karius it would've been 1-1.

Also both teams have moments players who can create something out of nothing. Modric and Kroos can create chances out of nothing and Benzema himself can score without a real chance. and the wingers alongside him are also a threat. On the other hand Trent can create a chance out of nothing or score a free-kick and nearly all of Liverpool's attackers can score out of nowhere.

Ronaldo will win again
He'll be in the conference league next season 💀
Screenshot 2022 05 09 14 00 16 70 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Madrid are more experienced while Liverpool isn’t.
Wdym? They've been in 2 Champions League finals and have played against big teams having had infamous performances.
They get scared easily
How? They comfortably came back against Barcelona, Roma and Villarreal.

• JFL
Bale come on 119th minute substitute and score goal from middle of the pitch volley to win it all innit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
@alriodai

basically summed it up, my thoughts exactly

Are u a madrid fan? mirin vinnie profile too bro

• +1
@alriodai

basically summed it up, my thoughts exactly

Are u a madrid fan? mirin vinnie profile too bro
Madrid fan since 2012
Best team of all time

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • Love it
Lpool4thewin

• Love it
Reactions: geezcel
Both Liverpool and Real Madrid are "big matches" teams which makes it so hard to decide who will win.

In the last 5 years Liverpool have been in 3 Champions League finals and apart from in this year they have had infamous performances against massive teams to get to those finals. That comeback against Barcelona, that comeback against Roma, even that comeback against Villarreal, destroying Bayern Munich 3-1 at home, destroying Man City 5-1 on aggregate.

And remember in the 2018 final between Liverpool and Real Madrid, Salah came off injured with no red card for Ramos and two goals scored by Madrid were down to Karius. If it wasn't for Karius it would've been 1-1.

Also both teams have moments players who can create something out of nothing. Modric and Kroos can create chances out of nothing and Benzema himself can score without a real chance. and the wingers alongside him are also a threat. On the other hand Trent can create a chance out of nothing or score a free-kick and nearly all of Liverpool's attackers can score out of nowhere.
I watch football from the past 15 years, I know what happen in the european top league and UCL. Could be other way, Liverpool seems slitly favorites, but I think Real will might win, will focus on there UCL final match, Liverpool may have a chance in Premier League also, will see, the final in 2019 agains Tottenham wasn't the greatest match, some will see a great match agains Real.

you wanna bet on the game w me? 100$
no way would I bet against madrid tbh they have insane have voodoo magic in the cl u can never disregard them
current Liverpool team mogs Real Madrid and are going in favourites, but it’s still 50/50 imo due to Madrid’s experience and nous in the competition
the prem is the highest quality league atm it goes in cycles, la liga will return back to the top in the next 5 years. that’s why the media are sucking klopp and pep off until they’re dry rn, they are rent boys

• +1