Who would grow taller?

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
A kid who eats 24/7 or

his twin who eats 8/16 intermittent and 6 days a week

same calories in, high quality diets

:feelshmm:

I think they'd be around the same height, maybe a one inch difference between the two.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Jigen and currylightskin
2nd but it'd be hard to get the same calories in an 8 hr window

Fasting increases GH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and currylightskin
The intermittent fasting one, it is already proved that fasting improves the HGH levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and thereallegend

Fasting increases GH
Ofc not, with today's supplements, you can get all the calories, macro and micro nutrients in just one meal.

• Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl
A kid who eats 24/7 or
Intermediate fasting is good for adults, who want to increase HGH, but not for kids, that are in puberty and hitting the growth spurt, so probably, I would say 1

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 5'7 zoomer

Fasting increases GH
The intermittent fasting one, it is already proved that fasting improves the HGH levels
that's what I'd heard but then I also heard it's bullshit

obviously extended starving is bad for height but I reckon maximizing each growth spurt should be very good. and we've already concluded that AIs/delaying plate closure does more for height than GH

The first one. He keeps stimulating insulin which is the hormone for building. He doesnt get to a cataclysmic state. The one who does restricted eating would probably be healthier though

• +1
Reactions: ascension! and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The first one. He keeps stimulating insulin which is the hormone for building. He doesnt get to a cataclysmic state. The one who does restricted eating would probably be healthier though
Insulin antagonizes GH bro

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
High insulin levels for long periods of time = less GH

• Woah
Isnt insulin the building hormone?. Thats why bodybuilders eat all day long to grow muscle
High insulin levels for long periods of time = less GH

Isnt insulin the building hormone?. Thats why bodybuilders eat all day long to grow muscle
Because it helps synthesize proteins and male hormones in our muscles, but it antagonizes the GH, eating before bed = less GH in your sleep, if someone here spent their entire puberty eating snacks right before bed, know you could have been taller if you hadn't done that, including me :kys:.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, ascension! and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Last edited:
  • +1
We weren't supposed to eat all the time, our ancestors would go hours or even a few days without eating, but the better nutrition greatly increased our average height, so i think that the best option would be to eat 2 balanced meals (supplements would help a lot to get all the necessary nutrients) a day, and the last meal being at least 3~4 hours before bedtime.

• +1
Because it helps synthesize proteins and male hormones in our muscles, but it antagonizes the GH, eating before bed = less GH in your sleep, if someone here spent their entire puberty eating snacks right before bed, know you could have been taller if you hadn't done that, including me :kys:.
Might be true

Fasting increases cortisol. HGH is useless if your kidney is stressed out and can't convert HGH to IGF-1.
Kid 1 would be taller due to being satiated and having material to build his frame and height with

We weren't supposed to eat all the time, our ancestors would go hours or even a few days without eating, but the better nutrition greatly increased our average height, so i think that the best option would be to eat 2 balanced meals (supplements would help a lot to get all the necessary nutrients) a day, and the last meal being at least 3~4 hours before bedtime.
actually, average human height was the same in the stone age 🥰

Holy shit, are you serious? During my 15 years of life I have had dinner daily before going to bed (maximum 1 hour before), should I stop doing it and I will start growing or what is your logic?

Holy shit, are you serious? During my 15 years of life I have had dinner daily before going to bed (maximum 1 hour before), should I stop doing it and I will start growing or what is your logic?
your height is determined. You could literally eat the shittiest vegan diet and be 6'8 if you have the genetics for that height

Fasting increases cortisol. HGH is useless if your kidney is stressed out and can't convert HGH to IGF-1.
Kid 1 would be taller due to being satiated and having material to build his frame and height with
this.
fasting decreases IGF-1, the primary growth factor for height growth. HGH is just the “Middleman“

• Woah
4 hours may be unnecessary, but try to eat at least 2 or 3 hours before bed.

I mean, you guys don't need to do intermittent fasting of 20 or 24 hours, just don't do that 3-hour-eating diet, and avoid eating close to bedtime.

• +1
this.
fasting decreases IGF-1, the primary growth factor for height growth. HGH is just the “Middleman“
There was a BBC reporter, his name is Peter Bowes, who did a "test" with intermittent fasting, his IGF-1 levels dropped by 60%, but in that "test" he was also eating far fewer calories, about 1/4 of the daily requirement. I think the reason that his IGF-1 levels dropped was because of malnutrition and not the fact that he was taking long breaks between his meals(the intermittent fasting).

Título: Efeito do jejum e realimentação no eixo GH/IGF-1 do tambaqui (Colossoma macropomum).
[Feeding] -------------[Fasting]------------------------[Feeding again]
--------------------catabolic phase---------------------anabolic phase

In this study where colossoma fish were deprived of food for a long period of time, the fish actually had growth retardation, but when they reintroduced food, there were cases where there was no growth compensation, they remained small, partial compensation where they grew , but were still below average, complete compensation where they reached "normal" size and cases of overcompensation where fish deprived of food grew more than fish fed every day.

• Woah
The conclusion of the study is that during fasting both the production and the levels of receptors of IGF-1 fall, but when food is reintroduced, there are cases in which both the production of IGF-1 and HGH and their receptors increased and became higher than before the fasting.

• +1
Título: Efeito do jejum e realimentação no eixo GH/IGF-1 do tambaqui (Colossoma macropomum).
[Feeding] -------------[Fasting]------------------------[Feeding again]
--------------------catabolic phase---------------------anabolic phase

In this study where colossoma fish were deprived of food for a long period of time, the fish actually had growth retardation, but when they reintroduced food, there were cases where there was no growth compensation, they remained small, partial compensation where they grew , but were still below average, complete compensation where they reached "normal" size and cases of overcompensation where fish deprived of food grew more than fish fed every day.
damn bro you're hard carrying the thread god bless 🥰