Vs

Zac Efron

3660549 2660610 2655077 2637580 2603231 1636162492359
3660548 2660613 images   2021 12 26T130720931
3660551 2660611 2658641 1640398645279 1
2660612 images   2021 12 24T220803839
Images   2024 09 20T170627624
Images   2024 09 20T170642009

Also consider Height, NTness, presence. This is not a mog battle. Just who do you think will slay more foids in an american university

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadeep, lucifer6969 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer and Jason Voorhees
Zac efron obviously

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, Marelago, LooksmaxxHopeful and 15 others
Clavicular but only because of heightpill

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, Clavicular and 2 others
@TechnoBoss @baerr @Chadeep @ChadL1te @NZb6Air

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, baerr and NZb6Air
It was a hard guess so I used my randomiser brain and just chose Clavicular because I had no other option

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Chadeep, Snowskinned and 1 other person
1st guy seems taller soo....yeah.

Other than that everything else is about equal SMV wise

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, Clavicular and 1 other person
efron looks more stricking and exotic
calvicular more like your average classic jock

efron in baywatch looked very unique, can not decide about slaying but he would twist way more heads while walking down the corridors

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, iblamepheno1, Chadeep and 6 others
zac efron is a fillermaxxed manlet, he's literally an incel now

he would never be able to match the smv of a lowinhib cyalismaxxed 6'3 22inch bidelt aesthetic HTN+

• +1
Reactions: lightswinning, Chadeep, borntosuffer and 7 others
me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

he would never be able to match the smv of a lowinhib cyalismaxxed 6'3 22inch bidelt aesthetic HTN+
I was talking od prime efron

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and NZb6Air
Clavicular cause of size

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer, Clavicular and 2 others
Prime Efron. Ye clav has overall high smv but Efron is just overall a literal Chad.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Chadeep, Xangsane and 2 others
Prime Efron. Ye clav has overall high smv but Efron is just overall a literal Chad.

Yeah no shit he's a literal Celebrity with LMS lmao doesn't make the Clavicular kid any less Chad nonetheless
I mean he looks like Clark Kent ffs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, yodasbigonials and 2 others
Quantity is irrelevant. Drug dealer 5'6 spic has hundreds of fucksluts avaliable. Quality is what matters.

Clavicular mogs solely because of 5'7 height of Efron.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Both slay but clavicular as a bro vibe while Zac a mysterious vibe

• +1
height is very important for slaying in college here so maybe clavicular just off that but prime efron was a sex icon

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, borntosuffer and Jason Voorhees
Yeah no shit he's a literal Celebrity with LMS lmao doesn't make the Clavicular kid any less Chad nonetheless
I mean he looks like Clark Kent ffs
I think efron face mogs calvicular hard but he makes up for it with height and frame but purely facially efron is atleast 1 psl higher.

I would outslay practically anyone because of the drive I have and how much ive mastered night life. Zach effron might mog me facially before filler botch, but I could outslay due to sizepill. Even someone like jordan barrett i think i could outslay cuz he looks too gay.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, lucifer6969, borntosuffer and 5 others
I would outslay practically anyone because of the drive I have and how much ive mastered night life. Zach effron might mog me facially before filler botch, but I could outslay due to sizepill. Even someone like jordan barrett i think i could outslay cuz he looks too gay.
Do you think you could do better than someone like cavill? He psl mogs u sure but he is kinda autistic around people. Very introverted and high inhib guy.

Holy dick sucking I hope clavi awarded you with some cum

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lucifer6969, GigaStacySexual and 3 others
I think efron face mogs calvicular hard but he makes up for it with height and frame but purely facially efron is atleast 1 psl higher.

Clavicular's Face has more angularity than Efron and overall looks more maesthetic.

Not even that familiar with Clavicular but the kid is a mogger and looks like Clark Kent.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, lucifer6969, borntosuffer and 2 others
Clavicular's Face has more angularity than Efron and overall looks more maesthetic.

Not even that familiar with Clavicular but the kid is a mogger and looks like Clark Kent.
keep going he is almost there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Jason Voorhees
Zacky poo obv

• +1

Angularity yes but efron has much better harmony, soft features and overall looks more unique. I wouldn't really call @Clavicular to be Clark Kent tbh. He doesn't have that refined high class sophisticated superman look. He looks like a jock but a bit too ogre and out of place for Clark Kent

Despite the height difference cl@vicular would eat zac efrons left over. Not even a competition.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nofap, lucifer6969, borntosuffer and 2 others

Dude you mog Efron facially even in his prime this is just plain facts.Also my first time even interacting with
you so its not like there's any preconceived bias to be had.Just dont let PSL'ers trap you into their warped
view of what they think is attractive considering most of them have barely any actual dating experience apart
from listening to DBDR and other Balckpill Icons.

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, lucifer6969 and Jason Voorhees
Despite the height difference cl@vicular would eat zac efrons left over. Not even a competition.
Retarded take

Girls simp for Zac 5’8

Girls simp for Justin Bieber also 5’8

But sure clav can pull some drunk skank on a night out tho MUHHHH

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Jason Voorhees and Messar
Efron because the other one is autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and copamine
Retarded take

Girls simp for Zac 5’8

No shit even without Zac's status he mogs clovi back to mumbai. One is chad and other one is 'forum chad' (htn)

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and copamine
Retarded take

Girls simp for Zac 5’8

Girls simp for celebrities with LMS ? dang thats shocking man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Jason Voorhees
Dude you mog Efron facially even in his prime this is just plain facts.Also my first time even interacting with
you so its not like there's any preconceived bias to be had.Just dont let PSL'ers trap you into their warped
view of what they think is attractive considering most of them have barely any actual dating experience apart
What kind of logic is that nigga.Why do you need dating experiences to say which one is better looking. Zac efron simply mogs facially even he himself admits it.

Girls simp for celebrities with LMS ? dang thats shocking man
How do you think they got that status in thr first place. Must be some kind of hee propoganda for sure.

Retarded take

Girls simp for Zac 5’8

No girl simps for short men after actually seeing them irl.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and borntosuffer
@97baHater

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater