๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
IMG 0585
IMG 0586

IMG 0592

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
@Xangsane @Iasacrko @Napoleon de Geso @Napoleon1800 @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Beastimmung

1 easy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Xangsane
1, great shoulder to waist, great skin+dark hair. Would slay in asia, Australia, uk, possibly america, he might not have as much appeal in some parts of europe compared to 2.

2 looks like your typical rich white boy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
why couldnt you choose a normal looking asian chad? this guy looks like an alien, niche appeal

why couldnt you choose a normal looking asian chad? this guy looks like an alien, niche appeal
So he’s too uncanny to date htb in college?

I Think Ching Chong gets mogged by white boy

Ofc dont need to pull stats from your ass

I am just comparing these two

You are curry whorshiping white meanwhile they spat in you.

So he’s too uncanny to date htb in college?
To date one single HTB is different from slaying, as your title queries. He can def date a htb, he wouldn't outslay the white guy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
To date one single HTB is different from slaying, as your title queries. He can def date a htb, he wouldn't outslay the white guy
So dating is easier than slaying?

Guy number 2 has wider appeal

At the end of the day white guys will always win even if they’re a point or 2 below

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Xangsane and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
The Gook gigamogs the cumskin imo, but unfortunately the latter would likely have more appeal due to pheno and height

• +1
The Gook gigamogs the cumskin imo, but unfortunately the latter would likely have more appeal due to pheno and height
I see so this gook has higher psl but the white also has jbw passporr

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
1 has very high niche appeal, aesthetic asf tbh

2 has more general appeal, i know guys who look like him who pull a lot somehow

i'd still rather look like #1 ngl hes aesthetic asf

• Love it
1 has very high niche appeal, aesthetic asf tbh

2 has more general appeal, i know guys who look like him who pull a lot somehow

i'd still rather look like #1 ngl hes aesthetic asf
2 is carried hard by Daddy money

True must be ez life
my friend looks very similar to him and has a very rich dad, hes popular asf and pulls a lot even though he's like MTN

tutorial mode type shi innit

• +1
1 is frauded.2 mogs ofc

second guy looks like a 12-year-old boy. no dimorphism in his face whatsoever

• +1
Yeah why does he look like cute whiteboy

thats definitely not niche appeal. I've seen too many bitches simping for him. Probably one of the few non korean/non k pop dude that simped a lot
second guy has perfect pheno and tall but his face is very punchable and unappealing for some reason

• JFL
1 has 100s of thousands of followers on insta while 2 is just an above average white man

• JFL
thats definitely not niche appeal. I've seen too many bitches simping for him. Probably one of the few non korean/non k pop dude that simped a lot
You dont need to look at social media comments, just use common sense. He has a bizarre look to him

I Think Ching Chong gets mogged by white boy

Asians who are young and clean shaven, kpop/anime like do much better. Bearded asians have niche appeal.

You dont need to look at social media comments, just use common sense. He has a bizarre look to him
Is bizzare looks a good or bad thing?

Is bizzare looks a good or bad thing?
Bad. I think ive seen other pics of him and he looks more normal and appealing. The ones you chose he looks comical in

• +1
Common sense would show that comments of tons of girls simping on him mean that he has high appeal

• +1
He looks weird to me too. You are not a girl so u wouldn't understand why but it's clear that if u see a lot of bitches simping for him in insta, tiktok and pinterest. You cant be so popular and niche, that just doesn't happen
I almost always can tell by looking at photos if women will be simping in comments or not. 98% of time I'm right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 45118 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Common sense would show that comments of tons of girls simping on him mean that he has high appeal
Maybe if you think virtual reality social media comments reflect IRL dating

He looks weird to me too. You are not a girl so u wouldn't understand why but it's clear that if u see a lot of bitches simping for him in insta, tiktok and pinterest. You cant be so popular and niche, that just doesn't happen
I almost always can tell by looking at photos if women will be simping in comments or not. 98% of time I'm right
How popular is he? Ive never heard of him. You do realize that a few hundred thousand followers, even if all are unique and female, would still be niche appeal in the grand scheme of things, right? And like ive said already, social media comments are not real life.

1. Is a skullcel tho

Maybe if you think virtual reality social media comments reflect IRL dating
Social media is not virtual reality

they do reflect irl dating.

Run a model with 100k followers on tinder and he will clear with a 90%. chance.

Social media is not virtual reality

they do reflect irl dating.

Run a model with 100k followers on tinder and he will clear with a 90%. chance.
If he was already a model it wouldnt be the followers that are an indicator of his real life appeal lmfao

Social media algorithms cater to people's specific preferences, its extremely easy to have 100k followers and only appeal to a very small fraction of the female population. That would be the case for asian men who look like manhwa characters with weird proportions and aesthetics.

How popular is he? Ive never heard of him. You do realize that a few hundred thousand followers, even if all are unique and female, would still be niche appeal in the grand scheme of things, right?
Moot point
he has 160k followers just from posting pictures of himself, nothing else.
Tyler Maher has 30k followers on insta, and almost no one would consider him niche.
And like ive said already, social media comments are not real life.
They are,

The Asian nigga look like a final fantasy character

If he was already a model it wouldnt be the followers that are an indicator of his real life appeal lmfao
The followers are there to show that he has high appeal, along with being a model.
Social media algorithms cater to people's specific preferences, its extremely easy to have 100k followers and only appeal to a very small fraction of the female population. That would be the case for asian men who look like manhwa characters with weird proportions and aesthetics.
That is a very large niche in the west nowadays