Who would slay more?

Who would slay/get more girls?

Votes: 22 51.2%

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
Moot point
he has 160k followers just from posting pictures of himself, nothing else.
Tyler Maher has 30k followers on insta, and almost no one would consider him niche.
Yet tyler maher would outslay him any day of the fucking week. Thank you for proving my point.
160k algorithm selected specific type of followers rarely found among the general female population.

How popular is he? Ive never heard of him. You do realize that a few hundred thousand followers, even if all are unique and female, would still be niche appeal in the grand scheme of things, right? And like ive said already, social media comments are not real life.
it's the ultimate test of looks. Put yourself in tiktok, Pinterest, insta. If u won't blow up u not good-looking enough.
I'm using Pinterest quite often so I know all the popular guys there such as Chico, Hugh Laughton-scott, leehk.k, Manu Rios

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45118
The followers are there to show that he has high appeal, along with being a model.
The followers are there to show that he got lucky and gained a following on social media. Theres a million variables that go into this, smv is only one of them and is misleading.
That is a very large niche in the west nowadays
No its not. Almost nobody likes that look that he has. Maybe a 15 y/o girl that likes anime would like him

it's the ultimate test of looks. Put yourself in tiktok, Pinterest, insta. If u won't blow up u not good-looking enough.
I'm using Pinterest quite often so I know all the popular guys there such as Chico, Hugh Laughton-scott, leehk.k, Manu Rios
Fucking kek if you actually believe this. Virtual reality

• Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu
why couldnt you choose a normal looking asian chad? this guy looks like an alien, niche appeal
cuz he is heavily edited, it looks almost comical

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45118

I Think Ching Chong gets mogged by white boy

look at the multiplers 😂😂😂 you cant take stats like that srsly, white male model only has twice the amount as a white normie 🤦‍♂️