Who would watch me on TikTok if I put on a skull mask and started making racist videos?

why do you care if they support black nationalism?
cuz supporting black nationalism is pro-black. And I am anti black. I think supporting any kind of black nationalism is retarded. as a wn

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Im not lying. but you dont have to believe me
I keep forgetting how young you are

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL, moredatesmorerapes and 4 others
cuz supporting black nationalism is pro-black. And I am anti black. I think supporting any kind of black nationalism is retarded. as a wn
if blacks fuck off back to africa how is that not good for u?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
I dont associate with any WNs that support black nationalism.
What are ur thoughts on latino WNs? Theres alot of them, tbh I find it a bit cringe seeing them idk

• Hmm...
because i want white world wide domination
"3000 mulatto women will be set aside for my concubines to be used during war campaigns though, but as a kind gesture we will send over military aid to the Mulatto State during times of distress"
:dafuckfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and cromagnon
What are ur thoughts on latino WNs? Theres alot of them, tbh I find it a bit cringe seeing them idk
Cringe lol

Latinos are the most self-hating race imo. Stupid and weird to see them be WNs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
"3000 mulatto women will be set aside for my concubines to be used during war campaigns though, but as a kind gesture we will send over military aid to the Mulatto State during times of distress"
:dafuckfeels:
I no longer will need such a thing because I dont like mixed girls anymore

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and Bomber517
It’s pretty dumb since they’re from Latin America not Europe so even if they’re fully white Latinos it’s pointless. Latino nationalism is what most of us Hispanics in these spaces were, we just didnt like certain groups because they were causing bs. But a good amount of us wanted some spanish rule over the continent again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and wishIwasSalludon
Do not go on her page its actual cringefuel JFL, its literally just "LOOK AT ME MUH TRADWIFE OMG SO BASED HATE NIGGERS" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I dont listen to "right wing" foids it just feels so cringe coming from them idk why

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Bomber517
Latinos are the most self-hating race imo. Stupid and weird to see them be WNs
Are they? You had that one bluecel mexican spic that kept attacking you, forgot his name.

If u wear this mask I will personally create a TikTok account for the first time ever and follow u JFL
10_Masked_Kane.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
Anyone post 2021 on political tiktok is legit a child who doesn’t understand the world ngl. This new save europe wave is turbo Newgen. Real niggas remember LatinoZoomer & Kai.Clips
@Clavicular @nordsmog GTFIH
I have kai clips on snap loo

• +1
It’s stupid. I miss the Ted K era of tiktok back in 2021, Ted k is my inspiration mainly now. I want to live off the grid and reject this evil modern industrial society
>Ted K era of tiktok
The irony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, ElTruecel and cromagnon
Are they? You had that one bluecel mexican spic that kept attacking you, forgot his name.
Yeah hes like one of the sole exceptions. hes very low iq

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Most people in sfcel communities are shitskins and half the women are whores or take bbc. It’s good just for laughs.
Communities are dumb anyway. Racism is just a fact.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Anyone post 2021 on political tiktok is legit a child who doesn’t understand the world ngl. This new save europe wave is turbo Newgen. Real niggas remember LatinoZoomer & Kai.Clips
@Clavicular @nordsmog GTFIH
Who the fuck are these BROWN politicucked children, bet yall niggas dont even know who drengr is

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
He got sentenced to 5 years sadly ): .
Fuuarrk that’s harsh af for what he did, is he in juvie or did they try him as an adult

Cadence rly did a number on him:feelsbadman:

• +1
i would rather kms that watch a cringy 15yr nazi who thinks he's edgy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
i would rather kms that watch a cringy 15yr nazi who thinks he's edgy
ah yes i definitely want to do it to offend random zoomers and not because i actually want to spread white nationalist ideals bro nice obsevration

You would be competing with the other "Aryantok/save europe" girls who seek male validation from 15 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72684
I dont listen to "right wing" foids it just feels so cringe coming from them idk why
Any whore with a skull mask is just doing it for attention and they get it which is the worst part

• +1
Any whore with a skull mask is just doing it for attention and they get it which is the worst part
men are built to be simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72684
men are built to be simps
Bitches from shit hole countries with body counts of 40? Hell nah nigga miss me with that 😂 but of course there are desperate dudes who would sadly accept them

• +1