Who would win? Blonde Starbucks Stacey, or Slavic Ginger Stacey?

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer

IMG 8749 7457

Blonde girl looks like an industry standard college type stacey, while ginger slav looks a lot more unique with more appeal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 29581 and Xangsane
@Xangsane @aBetterMii

That blonde "stacy" is a HTB, but cute nonetheless. Only the slavic girl actually is a stacy facially.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, aBetterMii, Deleted member 29581 and 7 others
ginger fogs

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and SubSigma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468, ascendedd, buflek and 3 others
That blonde "stacy" is a HTB, but cute nonetheless. Only the slavic girl actually is a stacy facially.
Yeah it seems like in the us any white blonde girl that is not fat is an insta stacey due to all the ethnics and fat girls. I can’t wait to go to eastern europe and get a slavic stacey before they reach western levels of hypergamy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and HarrierDuBois
Both are real beckies (not .org's definition of MTN/MTB).
Do u know any full stacey gingers? Polina is one of the most attractive ginger girks I ever seen tbh.

The blonde is gigaStacy in any ethnic city.

HTB+ anywhere else in the world.

Is this even a question?

I see girls that look close to the ginger every other week.

• Woah
Reactions: SubSigma
Your women ratings make you seem like a homo tbh
Average = normal development without insane halos. NCT = Subhuman. Overbite = Subhuman.

• +1
Megan Roche and Blanca Soler if I remember correctly but I sent tons of stacies to him on disc and he always says shit like MTB frauded to HTB
That nigga prob only likes masculine features. He needs a femboy asap

Do u know any full stacey gingers? Polina is one of the most attractive ginger girks I ever seen tbh.
I've never seen a stacy in my life. The most attractive foid that I've seen in my life was a HTB cigan.

• Woah
The blonde is gigaStacy in any ethnic city.

HTB+ anywhere else in the world.

Is this even a question?

I see girls that look close to the ginger every other week.
U in eastern europe?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
I've never seen a stacy in my life. The most attractive foid that I've seen in my life was a HTB cigan.
In my shitty city the most attractive girls were all white mtb max with status. I moved to a bigger city and If you know where to look, you can find lots of white staceys. I will never live in a small/medium sized city again unless I settle down tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
In my shitty city the most attractive girls were all white mtb max with status. I moved to a bigger city and If you know where to look, you can find lots of white staceys. I will never live in a small/medium sized city again unless I settle down tbh
You're a deathniK that overrates anyone with pale complexion. I only see recessed subhumans.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 24444 and SubSigma
You're a deathniK that overrates anyone with pale complexion. I only see recessed subhumans.
Im only half ethnic, and I am white stacey only. Where I live im surrounded by spics, landwhales, and lesbians. I have to compete with rich white chadlite+ mfs for a chance with white mtbs. Im going to EE to get a white slavic stacey.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772 and Deleted member 24444
Im only half ethnic, and I am white stacey only. Where I live im surrounded by spics, landwhales, and lesbians. I have to compete with rich white chadlite+ mfs for a chance with white mtbs. Im going to EE to get a white slavic stacey.
You're not get anywhere further than 5 km from your ghetto in Baltimore.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, SubSigma and Deleted member 24444
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
You're not get anywhere further than 5 km from your ghetto in Baltimore.
Keep barking for tall(5’11) med passing chadlite with westerner halo @User49

• Love it
Keep barking for tall(5’11) med passing chadlite with westerner halo @User49
Tall med with westerner halo is the ultimate pheno @the BULL

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • Love it
we're coming stupid
the med conquerors
The mental masturbation is beyond my comprehenesion. Just do it instead of barking on .org. Besides, if you're goal is to "snuggle" then you're going to be meet-up with the same dynamics. Chad only + recessed subhuman galore.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL and SubSigma
i dont like redheads, so the blonde wins. She isnt stacy though dafuq u been smoking. Seen mile better blondies than her. She has Jb and coloring factor thats it

7457-jpeg.2252859

Not enough facetune.

JFL she looks ai generated.

i dont like redheads, so the blonde wins. She isnt stacy though dafuq u been smoking. Seen mile better blondies than her. She has Jb and coloring factor thats it
I only know about the blonde cause she blew up on tik tok. I prefer redheads the most tbh.

I only know about the blonde cause she blew up on tik tok. I prefer redheads the most tbh.
fair enough. I have seen many girls like that redhead pheno in czech republic. Not the hair color but the facial pheno. I think central euros like austrians, czechs, slovaks, slovenians, hungary and north italians have extremely gl girls. Best countries ive visited when its about the girls

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
fair enough. I have seen many girls like that redhead pheno in czech republic. Not the hair color but the facial pheno. I think central euros like austrians, czechs, slovaks, slovenians, hungary and north italians have extremely gl girls. Best countries ive visited when its about the girls
Gonna visit all those countries in a few months when I come to poland for work. I’ll stop in belgum and amsterdam too for some shrooms and raves

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Can you not see she has a filter on her face?

These thots look so artificial and just soulless.
All women are soulless npcs that do everything for validation. I would still hit even without the filter tbh

The mental masturbation is beyond my comprehenesion. Just do it instead of barking on .org. Besides, if you're goal is to "snuggle" then you're going to be meet-up with the same dynamics. Chad only + recessed subhuman galore.
i'm waiting to get my first job

• Love it
Bro you guys havent been outside in a min and it shows. 💀

I like the russian one more but both are at that point of being so good looking it just does not matter

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and SubSigma
Bro you guys havent been outside in a min and it shows. 💀

I like the russian one more but both are at that point of being so good looking it just does not matter
Skinny white girl is auto stacey in the west tbh

the blonde stacys coloring is insane and she appealmogs the slavic chick to the slums of siberia

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and SubSigma
I prefer first girl

• Woah
the blonde stacys coloring is insane and she appealmogs the slavic chick to the slums of siberia
Subjective, I love evil physiognomys in women so that slavic girl with the cold blue pct eyes and positively tilted eyebrows with the pointy chin looks evil as fuck and I love that.
Evil looking girls >>>
3293847 EB1E101D C7B5 4CD9 9F64 DD4F0F89CA8E

• Love it
Subjective, I love evil physiognomys in women so that slavic girl with the cold blue pct eyes and positively tilted eyebrows with the pointy chin looks evil as fuck and I love that.
Evil looking girls >>>
View attachment 2252984
thats the worst opinion i've ever heard but i respect it

The blonde is easy stacy. Super angelic cozy hqnp gf material. Too bad shes probably harvard graduate 6'2 HTN+ only

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and SubSigma
Yeah it seems like in the us any white blonde girl that is not fat is an insta stacey due to all the ethnics and fat girls. I can’t wait to go to eastern europe and get a slavic stacey before they reach western levels of hypergamy tbh.
this isnt a hypergamy issue this is a you being a gook issue

• So Sad