Who would women choose from these three men? (APPEAL ONLY)

Who would women choose from these three men? (APPEAL ONLY)

• Total voters
He is clearly mixed as well
Yeah and some RETARD fucker thinks he looks hUWhiTe!!!!!!!111232312323
Around 7 psl for everyone, everything seems to fall within the ideal range

He looks south european to me, this is what I imagine to be the ideal mouth for most of these men. This is personal tho. It doesnt fit his face because its just too wide, if it was just a little narrower he would have the perfect mouth imo.
Fucking SFcel cunts HE FUCKING LOOKS MIXED YOU FUCKING RACIST SFCEL PIECE OF SHIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Humberto and Lorenzo.

Yeah and some RETARD fucker thinks he looks hUWhiTe!!!!!!!111232312323

Fucking SFcel cunts HE FUCKING LOOKS MIXED YOU FUCKING RACIST SFCEL PIECE OF SHIT
cope he looks like a latino

What about dorian

that isn't white you retard
no shit, but you also posted 2 pics that obviously aren't the same for 1 person you fucking retard

Humbr
Med

"looks the exact same bro"

Humberto is the worst. The other 2 are basically the same guy with different coloring and hair texture

Humberto and its not even close. Retarded PSL autists chose the morph ass White boy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Meteor21
no he doesn't tbh, also he looks full ethnic in the first pic
He looks mixed as fuck, FUCK YOU YOU STUPID WHITE HOGGER WHO THINKS ANYONE ETHNIC AND GL IS WHITE. FUCK YOU.

He looks mixed as fuck, FUCK YOU YOU STUPID WHITE HOGGER WHO THINKS ANYONE ETHNIC AND GL IS WHITE. FUCK YOU.
cope, next time use the same person for each pic dumbfuck

@Erudición y

@Hortensia Show boobs

@Vicious @itisoverboyos

@Vicious @itisoverboyos
Already saw this thread (I voted Dorian). Lorenzo has femininity/submissiveness in his eyes, just like the cucked Italian name Lorenzo, so he’s last

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Already saw this thread (I voted Dorian). Lorenzo has femininity/submissiveness in his eyes, just like the cucked Italian name Lorenzo, so he’s last
Why did you vote dorian?
thoughts on hubmerto?

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
  • +1
Idk

Not clear but almost like some form of curry / Greek / Italian (black curly hair, thick eyebrows, etc)
greek/italian are white, he doesn't look southern european at fucking all.

and please don't call me a coping sandnigger
Nah Italians/greeks are still partially ethnic, they have dark features and I define that as a form of ethnic although I guess the way the term is used on this forum it might be different. If you want to know the official reason, it’s because if you go back in time they’re like mixed with Arabs or something I think.

I wasn’t calling you a coping sandnigger but if you want to bring that terminology in here by all means, I guess now I know you’re a coping sandnigger :lul: :lul: It’s what you called yourself

Nah Italians/greeks are still partially ethnic, they have dark features and I define that as a form of ethnic although I guess the way the term is used on this forum it might be different. If you want to know the official reason, it’s because if you go back in time they’re like mixed with Arabs or something I think.

I wasn’t calling you a coping sandnigger but if you want to bring that terminology in here by all means, I guess now I know you’re a coping sandnigger :lul: :lul: It’s what you called yourself
Why do you think I'm a coping sandnigger when I say he doesn't look european at all

Why do you think I'm a coping sandnigger when I say he doesn't look european at all
Sounds like you’re Italian, hence why you’re a coping sandnigger
Thinking you’re white :ROFLMAO: :lul::unsure::feelswhere::feelskek::feelshaha:

@Biggdink

Dorian.

• +1