Whoever came up with the cope that animals all have perfect malocclusion is fucking bullshitting.

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
Maxillofacial reconstruction, for animals.
5EF4F56B C336 4306 9D19 F7B32E78D10E

68A63850 8A15 4642 B50A CFF2360F089E

Pugs for example have severe midface hypoplasia.

We are not the only species with malocclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Pugs are inbred bad example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, BoneDensity, House Lannister and 1 other person
only mew copers think genes are perfect. they just don't accept their own genes are flawed, it's like a narcissistic belief. environment, jews, food, everything can be blamed but not their genes.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity, Homunculus and Danish_Retard
only mew copers think genes are perfect. they just don't accept their own genes are flawed, it's like a narcissistic belief. environment, jews, food, everything can be blamed but not their genes.
Ok maybe jews is right but others are cope

these are domesticated breeds though

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Taking the gene pill is brutal that I have to accept I am deformed because that is what I deserve, it couldn't have been any other way
If I relived my life 1000 times, no matter the environment/circumstances I would've developed an underbite 1000 times

Taking the gene pill is brutal that I have to accept I am deformed because that is what I deserve, it couldn't have been any other way
If I relived my life 1000 times, no matter the environment/circumstances I would've developed an underbite 1000 times
you don't deserve it, it's just a thing to fix. think in that way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429