WHOEVER SOLVES THIS SUDOKU I WILL GIVE HIM A BLOWJOB

(Thick South Asian accent)

Saar @majesticincel, you must do the blow to @notsocommonthumb. You must redeem. :ogre:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and notsocommonthumb

Saar @majesticincel, you must do the blow to @notsocommonthumb. You must redeem. :ogre:
The man has spoken

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, majesticincel and Gengar

Theres no way brah😭🙏🏻

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and notsocommonthumb
(bobs head)
(Thick south Asian accent)

Saar. No arguing. Only redeeming.
*thick texas accent*
*Husband steps in*
Now listen up, son! You tried to scam my wife? A curry tryin' to pull one over on my sweet ol’ lady? Boy, you’ve got some nerve! Let me tell you somethin’—I served this country in the Army, fought for every inch of this land, and if you think you can get away with messin’ with my family, you’re dead wrong. You keep this up, and the good ol’ USA just might have to come over there and set things straight. You hear me? Ain't nobody scams my wife and gets away with it, not while I’m breathin’!

Screenshot 20240830 214329 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
*thick texas accent*
*Husband steps in*
Now listen up, son! You tried to scam my wife? A curry tryin' to pull one over on my sweet ol’ lady? Boy, you’ve got some nerve! Let me tell you somethin’—I served this country in the Army, fought for every inch of this land, and if you think you can get away with messin’ with my family, you’re dead wrong. You keep this up, and the good ol’ USA just might have to come over there and set things straight. You hear me? Ain't nobody scams my wife and gets away with it, not while I’m breathin’!

View attachment 3136171

Yeehaw! 🤠

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
4350348 20240830 2027222

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and notsocommonthumb