Whoever walks around with hickeys on his/her neck

AnastPal67

AnastPal67

Zephir
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
1,947
Reputation
1,094
Genuinely keys
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and greylurker
Keys
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal and incomplete
I'm grey and I'm an uneducated caveman so idk what keys mean but if this is a real hickey on a guy, what should he do? sit at home or hide it with sum makeup bs?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: duebaora and AnastPal67
I'm grey and I'm an uneducated caveman so idk what keys mean but if this is a real hickey on a guy, what should he do? sit at home or hide it with sum makeup bs?
No he should just literally keys
 
I'm grey and I'm an uneducated caveman so idk what keys mean but if this is a real hickey on a guy, what should he do? sit at home or hide it with sum makeup bs?
keys mean kys mean kill yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: osanake

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
10
Views
42
AnastPal67
AnastPal67
AnastPal67
Replies
6
Views
38
osanake
osanake
ØUROBOROS
Replies
22
Views
138
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Androgynous
Replies
0
Views
20
Androgynous
Androgynous
YoloHatesFoids666
Replies
4
Views
42
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top