Wholesome Partner Test. Post your results in this thread!

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Here's what I got:

Here's what the results mean:

Explanation of Factors:​

Realism: Mature and dependable partners accept that no matter how good their relationships are, they will eventually encounter challenges and limitations in them. They strive not to take things personally and to be reliable in their commitment to the relationship and stance toward their partner. Such people are generally trustworthy, loyal, and capable of giving and receiving support when needed in their relationships. These are the individuals who can be counted on to be sources of strength and motivation in their relationship with their partners.
Respect: Respectful people are mindful of the autonomy of their partners and understand the balance of giving and receiving that is necessary for deep and lasting relationships. They know that respecting the boundaries of others is vital in healthy relationships, and they tend to communicate their needs clearly, ask questions with an open mind, and accept what the other person is communicating.
Responsiveness: Partners who score high in this aspect communicate care, validation, and understanding while picking up on the emotional subtexts and needs that are present in a given situation. They tend to be sensitive to their partner’s thoughts and feelings, and they undertake efforts to make their significant other feel valued, understood, and comfortable. Hence, such people are often warm and enjoyable to be with.
Vulnerability: Individuals who own their vulnerability in a relationship are willing to ask for help from their partners when necessary. They use appropriate, clear, and respectful ways of expressing their needs, and they trust that their partners will be glad to help them in any way they can. Moreover, they understand that being vulnerable can also be a sign of maturity and courage; that vulnerability helps in fostering deep and trusting connections.
Sincerity: Partners who are true to themselves are aware that they need to serve themselves as well as their partner in a relationship. They share what they think and feel in sensitive and upright ways; they allow their partner to react to them without putting stress on the bond the two partners share. They tend to stand up for their values since they see authenticity as vital for living in a genuine and satisfying relationship.
Empathy: Individuals who sustain and appreciate emotional connections usually pay attention to their partners, communicate openly, and do their best to strengthen the bond that holds partners together in a relationship. They understand that intimacy facilitates a form of well-being that is beyond physical attraction or surface-level conversation.
Sensibility: People who have reasonable expectations for themselves and their partners are aware of their limits and abilities, as well as those of others. As partners, they tend to have an appropriate and mature understanding of what is possible and impossible in their relationships. Also, this characteristic reflects healthy self-esteem since it entails being honest with oneself and respecting the limitations involved in a relationship.
Communication: Partners who communicate clearly and actively seek to emphasize the essence of two-way conversations and appropriately express their needs while respecting the needs of others. They may tend to use “I statements” and accept responsibility for their own feelings. They are also often careful to pick the appropriate time and words for conveying their wants.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and beau
Is this bad?

• Hmm...
Reactions: beau

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
You have Vulnerability & Communication 100%
Non NT trait

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 19301
Partner

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

explain this to me @Xangsane

• +1
What’s this mean

• +1
Dwqdwqwdqdqw

What does this mean

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20056, Oberyn and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
Wholesome partner

• +1
You are on your way to becoming the best LTR partner you can possibly be. You aren't afraid to express what you want without being judged while still taking into consideration the woman's feelings to strengthen your bond. You are also realistic in both your expectations and have good self-esteem. All your scores are above 60%.
You will make a dependable, reliable and realistic partner. However, you may feel detached towards her, more like a business manager, which will make her question the relationship's authenticity. She would likely wonder if you feel more like her dad than her boyfriend. Try to let your guard down more and don't be afraid to be vulnerable.
View attachment 1701179
explain this to me @Xangsane
You have a lot of work to make yourself a good partner. You probably are more suited to STRs and hookups than LTRs at the moment. However, you're pretty authentic and won't try to please your girl just for the sake of pleasing her.
You absolutely would make a great LTR partner. However, you'd have to try and stop doing things just for the sake of pleasing your girlfriend. You also tend to be idealistic in what you want in a relationship;.
You won't make a good LTR partner at all.
You're getting there with being practical and level-headed but you still have a lot of work to do to make a good LTR partner.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prettyboy, beau and Oberyn
You are on your way to becoming the best LTR partner you can possibly be. You aren't afraid to express what you want without being judged while still taking into consideration the woman's feelings to strengthen your bond. You are also realistic in both your expectations and have good self-esteem. All your scores are above 60%.

You will make a dependable, reliable and realistic partner. However, you may feel detached towards her, more like a business manager, which will make her question the relationship's authenticity. She would likely wonder if you feel more like her dad than her boyfriend. Try to let your guard down more and don't be afraid to be vulnerable.

You have a lot of work to make yourself a good partner. You probably are more suited to STRs and hookups than LTRs at the moment. However, you're pretty authentic and won't try to please your girl just for the sake of pleasing her.

You absolutely would make a great LTR partner. However, you'd have to try and stop doing things just for the sake of pleasing your girlfriend. You also tend to be idealistic in what you want in a relationship;.

You won't make a good LTR partner at all.

You're getting there with being practical and level-headed but you still have a lot of work to do to make a good LTR partner.
So I’m a simp :feelspepo:

• +1
Why is this non NT?
cause nobody likes emotional vulnerable ppl that constantly need to keep conversation with

best partner for is the one who takes responsibility and makes her feel safe :redpill::redpill::redpill:

• Hmm...

I hate being vulnerable. I would probably be able to respect my partner's boundaries if she was someone i genuinely cared about but i don't think the low vulnerability element would ever change. Vulnerable people are prone to being manipulated and abused so its for the best i guess.

• Hmm...
:soy:

• Hmm...
cause nobody likes emotional vulnerable ppl that constantly need to keep conversation with

best partner for is the one who takes responsibility and makes her feel safe :redpill::redpill::redpill:
In this test, vulnerable means you are expressing your desires and wants without feeling you're gonna be shamed.
I'd absolutely make her feel safe and take responsibility for her, but I also want to help her out and split them up evenly.

as if muh dark triad is desirable

qualities like sincerity and empathy are high prenatal t attributes
It absolutely isn't. Women run away from dark triad men because they feel they're a threat to their safety.
I would never want to be dark triad, and try to improve on my good qualities while examining what bad qualities I have and how to improve them.

I hate being vulnerable. I would probably be able to respect my partner's boundaries if she was someone i genuinely cared about but i don't think the low vulnerability element would ever change. Vulnerable people are prone to being manipulated and abused so its for the best i guess.
So in other words do my results look bad?

Huh?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beau and Solidcoin
Until I’m betabuxxing for a Becky:feelskek:
I hope you don't fall into that trap. Please take care of her and if she's ungrateful for the things you've done for her, just tell her. She needs to respect you just like you will be respecting her.

I already know that but how can I be more toxic
Just don't. Why do you want to be toxic?

I hope you don't fall into that trap. Please take care of her and if she's ungrateful for the things you've done for her, just tell her. She needs to respect you just like you will be respecting her.

Just don't. Why do you want to be toxic?
Ye betabux no less then a stacy:feelspepo:

I've been told that sometimes I'm cold in relationships. I never have issues speaking my mind, and if I do, I always make an effort to do so respectfully. Ideally I'd have a partner that's as comfortable communiccating as openly as I am. I don't respect people who play word or mind games, so if she tries to make me read her mind I'll just blow her off.

That being said, when I consciously make an effort to, being romantic is an indulgence I enjoy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220526-173409_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220526-173409_Chrome.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
So in other words do my results look bad?
to put it honestly, someone like you is an easy target for abuse and you might attract people who are cluster b especially, NPDs.

:feelswhy:

Fairly, 66% wholesome :soy: