XD

I'm obviously the best poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and balding17yomanletcel
@BigBoy

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I'm the worst poster. I never post anything original I just copy and paste depending on the situation to please others. I also don't got any original opinions, I only try to roast others due to my own self inflicted misery. I'm also a greycel and I eat cold beans

did he touch you or were u just one of his bullying victims?
Goblin is a snake, man. He didn’t even have my back when his butt buddy Virgin was attacking me for no reason.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Goblin is a snake, man. He didn’t even have my back when his butt buddy Virgin was attacking me for no reason.
Sorry but I don't know who you're talking about

These are the people who are either so retarded that seeing what they say makes me angry or shitposters that make me throw a tantrum or are grotesque subhuman (there's a lot of overlap). As you can see, one of them has already been banned. Hopefully the rest will follow suit.
Screen Shot 2020 01 10 at 43901 PM

These are the people who are either so retarded that seeing what they say makes me angry or shitposters that make me throw a tantrum or are grotesque subhuman (there's a lot of overlap). As you can see, one of them has already been banned. Hopefully the rest will follow suit.
View attachment 223310
I do shitpost sometimes but I am also serious at times too but either way, who really gives a fuck if someone shitposts in off topic section?

You low T bitch.
You didn't even tag me.

You also brought me into your argument with him for no reason....

I do shitpost sometimes but I am also serious at times too but either way, who really gives a fuck if someone shitposts in off topic section?
I must also say, getting mad at someone for shitposting in off topic section is the equivalent of walking into a smoking area and getting mad that people are smoking in said area.
D17C3F84 FBCF 4347 AC58 15E60A94BAC9

Just encourage a suicide encourager to encourage suicide theory (sarcasm).

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Hard to say.

There's just so many.

View attachment 223310
I don't usually like ignoring people because on the off chance they actually say something useful, I'll feel bad for missing out, but I have literally never seen ritalincel ever say anything useful, ever.

Although if I did block him I would still feel bad since he is obviously mentally ill and can't control it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
View attachment 223310
I wrote that message hours ago, but waited out of fear that ritalincel might see it and post my avi or sig. He's the only person I have on ignore.

Attachments

• 1578117929408.png
    1578117929408.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 27

Attachments

• 1578699260415.png
    1578699260415.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Ritalincel
I don't usually like ignoring people because on the off chance they actually say something useful, I'll feel bad for missing out, but I have literally never seen ritalincel ever say anything useful, ever.

Although if I did block him I would still feel bad since he is obviously mentally ill and can't control it.
You already understand how ritalincuck works at 17 posts.

Just made by you? No offence but this seems like abuse of moderation powers.
I'm joking, when someone posts a serious thread in the offtopic section m, I'm always deleting and warning people that shitposts in it.

• Hmm...
I'm joking, when someone posts a serious thread in the offtopic section m, I'm always deleting and warning people that shitposts in it.
I see.

Imagine not liking @Ritalincel , just imagine