Whom would you date ? Hot non- nt girl or avg looks nt asf girl ?

Title

• Hot non -nt aspie girl

Votes: 42 89.4%
  • Avg looks nt asf girl

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
✊♀️ ADONISSS ♀️✊

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
lynch all niggers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AryanChadification, rand anon, silencio and 8 others
why is this even a question?

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, smoth and 5.5psl
Obsessed ESL FNF jartycuck
lynch all niggers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator, Madridista, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 1 other person
I crave autistic pussy

• +1
Reactions: cadee and Accelerator
Both are ran through but the average girl pisses me off, so I chose option 1

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
hot non nt girl
Test to check if nt is cope or not
Seen way to many nt is life thread so if nt doesn't matter much to us same goes for girls. And if nt matters to us then it matters to girls too
In your scenario your relationship would be meaningless as your girl is non nt and would overthink pretty much everything

Test to check if nt is cope or not
Seen way to many nt is life thread so if nt doesn't matter much to us same goes for girls. And if nt matters to us then it matters to girls too
In your scenario your relationship would be meaningless as your girl is non nt and would overthink pretty much everything
non-nt girls are more likely to have niche interests such as we do, they are aspie and would understand you in many things, for example if aspie non-nt girl ever found out about ur .org history/account she would probably laugh it off or find it interesting, u get the point

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Haydez, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Hot non nt duh

non-nt girls are more likely to have niche interests such as we do, they are aspie and would understand you in many things, for example if aspie non-nt girl ever found out about ur .org history/account she would probably laugh it off or find it interesting, u get the point
Depends if she actually has autism
Most people here don't have niche interests like spergs, such as trains, Lego etc

Talking about looks or some blackpill nonsense is not a niche interest

All modern women are mentally ill (mentally eeel, hehe he hehe he)

avg nt is my current talking stage

Op is a retard

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
There is hardly ever such thing as non NT woman.

But that's IDEAL, NT woman basically means whore who goes to the club to get railed by chads every weekend.

• +1
I want a girl who barely has friends and is insecure and relies on me as emotional support and lifefuel. Not some nt hoe

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Would you take a hot non nt girl over her ?
non nt is way better because we are non nt, it would make us unironically nt like when i met .org member irl we looked nt because we were both non nt

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and 5.5psl
I've almost dated what seems to be an autistic girl and despite some communication problems she was fine. She just couldn't handle relationships very well.

imagine whom a women would choose autistic chad or NTmaxxed mtn obviously chad hell she would prolly think chad is "cute and shy and introverted" instead of autistic due to halo effect same thing goes for women as well water question tbh

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i want autistic anime girl with big titties

We could be weird together with bae

im not NT either so obvs first one

• +1
Hot non nt is the best thing ever
Average non nt is still good
As long as were talking about bad social skills and not schizophrenia or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane