Who’re some plastic surgeons who dont make you look like a fag

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
I’ve looked everywhere but I can only find surgeons who make guys look gay im looking for ones that specialize in either rhinoplasty/alarplasty or genioplasty

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You need to know exactly what you are going to do. You aren't going to ask him you are just going to tell what you need done. If he does something different from what you asked kill him.

You need to know exactly what you are going to do. You aren't going to ask him you are just going to tell what you need done. If he does something different from what you asked kill him.
what’re some clinics you’ve seen that have done a good job

what’re some clinics you’ve seen that have done a good job
I have never done rhinoplasty. The surgeries I have done I went to doctors in my country. I don't know any reputable surgeons in your country.

I have never done rhinoplasty. The surgeries I have done I went to doctors in my country. I don't know any reputable surgeons in your country.
That’s too bad have you done genioplasty?

That’s too bad have you done genioplasty?
No. I have only done eye and bucal surgeries I'm currently using bimax device and I will do a surgery for my deviated septum+nose bridge reduction.
Wish you sucess and be assure to talk and plan a lot before the surgery with your doctor.

I’m ok with booking a plane ticket if the results are good
Try searching on cuckddit there might be some high trust surgeons known around the orthontics community

• +1
Reactions: not__cel