Who's a reliable rater through PM?

D

Deleted member 13197

Kraken
I want to get a side profile rating and some looksmaxxing advice but I don't want to end up like @6'1currycel with his bathroom pics floating around all over this site. Who's trustworthy here? Is it even worth posting a face pic here?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'1currycel, Growth Plate and ItsOver.com
@DatGuyYouLike

I have pics of me on like 20 threads lol, whats the chance someone u know will use and find you on this site? As long as there's no personal info, who cares

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and jellyfish101
I want to get a side profile rating and some looksmaxxing advice but I don't want to end up like @6'1currycel with his bathroom pics floating around all over this site. Who's trustworthy here? Is it even worth posting a face pic here?

if u send them to someone use imgur so that shit doesnt get stored here

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 13197
@Ritalincel

jfl wouldnt do that
Season 4 What GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and Deleted member 10524
I have pics of me on like 20 threads lol, whats the chance someone u know will use and find you on this site? As long as there's no personal info, who
Nah I can't risk it man, I'm too high inhib anyways.

jfl wouldnt do that
Everyone says Londonville isn't trustworthy but when I was lurking this site he seemed to be one of the most chill users on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Everyone says Londonville isn't trustworthy but when I was lurking this site he seemed to be one of the most chill users on here
People here are jealous because I’m tall, hung and NT and get laid
I’m a decent rater too and I never leak pics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I have never leaked pics

Don't afraid just post it. also I don't know where is pic in other threads will you please tag me I wanna see jfl

Me I’m extremely religious and it would violate my religion to do anything wrong in spreading you pics

Don't afraid just post it. also I don't know where is pic in other threads will you please tag me I wanna see jfl
I forgot what threads they were in since i saw before i made an account but a lot of ppl have the pics jfl

Me I’m extremely religious and it would violate my religion to do anything wrong in spreading you pics
I'll probably send it sometime later, i just got on the site anyways so i'll just wait