whos drinking a gallon of water a day?

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
shits working for skin and bloating :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Tasty17
It feels amazing running that shit but I need to go pee too damn often.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Amnesia
this is like 16 glasses a day?

I drink close to 2

Watched a video from this curry on how to do it yesterday;

It feels amazing running that shit but I need to go pee too damn often.
after a couple of weeks you dont go that often idk why but still i will go without a problem after seeing the benefits

Me. I wake up ugly. I rush to drink 2 litres of water first thing in the morning. If I neglect it, I will remain ugly. I seem to have a somewhat good skull which is hidden by layers of fat, muscles, thick skin AND… now here it comes, tons of water from water retention. I don’t know why my body is this way. Anyways, after the 3rd or 4th piss, my face finds relief and my bones become more visible. My face narrows, triangle shape appears and loses the round balloon look which gives my IPD relief and makes it look normal. Overall I try to drink 4 litres of water a day. I make sure to take my electrolytes, potassium, sodium and magnesium to not get hurt or die from this.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby and Patient A
I drink like 1.5 a day. Get a hydroflask or some other bottle, it makes it easier

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Me. I wake up ugly. I rush to drink 2 litres of water first thing in the morning. If I neglect it, I will remain ugly. I seem to have a somewhat good skull which is hidden by layers of fat, muscles, thick skin AND… now here it comes, tons of water from water retention. I don’t know why my body is this way. Anyways, after the 3rd or 4th piss, my face finds relief and my bones become more visible. My face narrows, triangle shape appears and loses the round balloon look which gives my IPD relief and makes it look normal. Overall I try to drink 4 litres of water a day. I make sure to take my electrolytes, potassium, sodium and magnesium to not get hurt or die from this.
same bro wth :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
i drink a gallon of milk everyday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ascension! and vaninskybird
that's like 4 litres right?

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1