Who's going to play some poos this weekend?

SerbianAlphaKent

SerbianAlphaKent

Balkan Brah
Go out and do your thing brahs. Swing for the fences. It's a numbers game. Girls truly are insecure as fuck.. trust me. Don't be a beta cuck and realize that you will probably never see half the girls you approach out ever again anyways (assuming you aren't at a small college/city - which blows).

Mew year, mew you.

Go out and do your thing brahs. Swing for the fences. It's a numbers game. Girls truly are insecure as fuck.. trust me. Don't be a beta cuck and realize that you will probably never see half the girls you approach out ever again anyways (assuming you aren't at a small college/city - which blows).

Mew year, mew you.
It's a looks game and if you're below a certain threshold it's pointless

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dodt and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Approaching isn’t worth it if you’re subhuman trash.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dodt and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Yea im playing some poos
tenor.gif

Gonna ldar this weekend

nice blog post fag

Serious question though how do i get the diamonds??
Diamond Ore only appears between layers 1-16, but it is most abundant on layer 12. To check what layer you're on, check the Y value on your map (F3 on PC) (FN + F3 on Mac). It can be found in veins as large as 8 blocks of Ore. Lava frequently appears between layers 4-10. To stay safe, be sure to stay above these layers. This way you’ll find Diamonds and be less likely to get burned to a crisp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Diamond Ore only appears between layers 1-16, but it is most abundant on layer 12. To check what layer you're on, check the Y value on your map (F3 on PC) (FN + F3 on Mac). It can be found in veins as large as 8 blocks of Ore. Lava frequently appears between layers 4-10. To stay safe, be sure to stay above these layers. This way you’ll find Diamonds and be less likely to get burned to a crisp.
Thankyuo god