Whos gonna win World cup 2026

who wins 26 WC

• Total voters
Too many france voters, all ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
japan for the memes
its not a meme, they are a good team and have a chance of winning the cup, they got more chances of winning it than germany and spain combined

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
its not a meme, they are a good team and have a chance of winning the cup, they got more chances of winning it than germany and spain combined
idk i simpatize for chongs. Maybe if they win god will implanct some inches into their small pps

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
France cos Giroud will be gone, likely Griezman too, hernandez bros prob will fall off, so will be team of entirely BBCs and I think it will be all darkskins, I love seeing a team of darkskin built bbc do well.

Yeah ok I forgot mbappe is not darkskin.

Germany have a shout cos even though they shit they will prob only have like 3 white players in the team by then, but less darkskins and more lightskin unlike France.

Seriously though, England, can say France have a better 23 man squad, but we have better first team and we play well together and won't have ego issues like France will.

• JFL
France cos Giroud will be gone, likely Griezman too, hernandez bros prob will fall off, so will be team of entirely BBCs and I think it will be all darkskins, I love seeing a team of darkskin built bbc do well.

Yeah ok I forgot mbappe is not darkskin.

Germany have a shout cos even though they shit they will prob only have like 3 white players in the team by then, but less darkskins and more lightskin unlike France.

Seriously though, England, can say France have a better 23 man squad, but we have better first team and we play well together and won't have ego issues like France will.
Griezmann will play and he will be their best player yet again

Argentina again cause Lautaro is on his absolute primo rn so will be McAllister, Sexo, Barco, Buonanotte, Redondo son, Diablito Echeverri, Julian Álvarez, Changuito Zeballos, Cuti Romero, Licha Martínez, Molina and Dibu is just him on the penalties
Messi will prob still be around playing 30 minutes or so
None of those would get into England or France team so idk how u can say that.

Martinez the defender IMO would prob get into England team on merit but that's cos maguire shouldn't be there, but then there'd a bunch of other guys who could get into team ahead of maguire too

• JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun
Where is Albania?

Griezmann will play and he will be their best player yet again
He will be 35 so I don't think so, even in this new role he has where basically sits and links play.

Regardless I just really wanna see a france team that is ONLY bbc and maybe the odd Maghreb, with ZERO white players, I Don't think we ever had that

He will be 35 so I don't think so, even in this new role he has where basically sits and links play.

Regardless I just really wanna see a france team that is ONLY bbc and maybe the odd Maghreb, with ZERO white players, I Don't think we ever had that
no BBC has logical playstyle, whos gonna control the team like griezmann does?

no BBC has logical playstyle, whos gonna control the team like griezmann does?
They probably won't play with that position, many teams don't.

Griezman is still the best option but he will be 35 then remember.

I just really wanna see a france team of only dark skin, robust, strong bbcs

• JFL
They probably won't play with that position, many teams don't.

Griezman is still the best option but he will be 35 then remember.

I just really wanna see a france team of only dark skin, robust, strong bbcs
strenght - 99 iq - 0

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry