Who's got benefits from Semen Retention?

D

Deleted member 466

Silver
I haven't been on a streak thats lasted past 3 weeks since a year. and the benefits back then were great. deeper voice for some reason, lost deep voice after relapse during those times, no placebo. my voice is weaker now for some reason.

also the only other benefit is mental benefits and i dont stink.

doing SR just because ejaculating is giving me brain fog a lot and kinda headache.

only difference between when i started this streak is that my eyebrows are thicker and my face from the front is better looking.

what are your experiences?

Now you see men are supposed to be driven thats why we create things, men do most of the work but its driven by testosterone ,sex hormone of course withhold that, Now you can do anything you want without any fear of judgement. I only lasted 1 week tho, cant hold longer than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
I did 16 days once, felt energetic and aggressive as fuck. Also felt very "stoic", I wasn't bothered by anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466
I did 16 days once, felt energetic and aggressive as fuck. Also felt very "stoic", I wasn't bothered by anything.
holy shit that prolactin didint "kill" u , my max was 6 times in one day and i felt like mindless vegetable
remember after sex ur body get total different hormonal response than masturbation

I did 5 months. Wet dreams every week forced me to stop. Felt good and full of energy. NoNut2019 is coming and I'm going all the way.

Did 25 days once, felt more motivated for sure.

Also on NoNut2019

been nofap ever since I ascended, a bit less than a year now

nofap is a requirement if you're lifemaxxing.

also ill be back to report any benefits, if u dont see this post a month from now, its over :feelsrope:

Haven't managed to make it longer than one week yet :feelscry:

Excess semen needs to leave your body one way or the other, you'll start
releasing semen from your mouth if you don't jerk it once in while :feelsthink:

holy shit that prolactin didint "kill" u , my max was 6 times in one day and i felt like mindless vegetable
remember after sex ur body get total different hormonal response than masturbation
Lol no, what I meant was, I went 16 days without wanking.

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Did for a month was more energetic and agressive. Focusing was easier, talking to girls was definitely easier. I was talking to 3 prime stacies over videochat without any effort... now I get nervous again just by having eye contact. Dunno if it‘s a placebo or not but you get this hunter effect, where u find opportunities and notice girls checking u out etc. i dont have that if i fap my brain out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 281