• TraumatisedOgre

• Phillip Jeffries

• Both are fucking retarded and should be banned asap

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 14455

Kraken
@TraumatisedOgre @Phillip Jeffries

This 2 fight like a husband and wife on countless threads and we need to settle it up, who's in the right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., AlwaysHaveQuestions, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
the thinwhiteduke is right.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 14455
I don't even know what this is about

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TheEndHasNoEnd, Acnno and 4 others
His whole personality in the last month is spamming posts about me all cause I deleted pm’s with him due to me wanting to leave at the time. He doesn’t shut up just goes off 24/7 about how I’m the worst person since hitler for calling him gay for liking Zach cocks.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12669, HQNPmaxxing and 9 others
I'm going with the hapa because he's not the one who usually start those retarded fights

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and StrangerDanger
I'm going with the hapa because he's not the one who usually start those retarded fights
It's him who starts everything then he just play the victim card. He's a complete psychopath

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Copeful and Deleted member 2403
It's him who starts everything then he just play the victim card. He's a complete psychopath
Tricks me good then because i never see him starting anything, it's always the other guy that start with an insult of some sort and TraumatisedOgre getting triggered.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Tricks me good then because i never see him starting anything, it's always the other guy that start with an insult of some sort and TraumatisedOgre getting triggered.
he's asian, dont underestimate his intelligence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14455
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
@
TheEndHasNoEnd
@TheEndHasNoEnd @
RoBobaFett999
@RoBobaFett999 @
changcel
@changcel @
john2
@john2 @
Colvin188
@Colvin188 @
🌈👽
@🌈👽 @T@Toodlydood @
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel
kjsbdfiusdf
@kjsbdfiusdf @
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
Adriana Lima
@Adriana Lima @
Jagged0
@Jagged0 @
JustMewbrah
@JustMewbrah @
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @
Chadeep
@Chadeep @
MarstonAlloy
@MarstonAlloy @
chaddyboi66
@chaddyboi66 @
RetardSubhuman
@RetardSubhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6403, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ogre because he didnt buy vip twice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14455
His whole personality in the last month is spamming posts about me all cause I deleted pm’s with him due to me wanting to leave at the time. He doesn’t shut up just goes off 24/7 about how I’m the worst person since hitler for calling him gay for liking Zach cocks.
He's been harassing me too, bro, don't worry about it. It's like his personality changed when his name changed

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
who tf cares

This entire time I was wondering who tf is Philip Jefferies,until you mentioned zach cox and I was like ahhhh thinwhiteduke.....

All this time I thought he deleted his account because I stopped seeing his name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
He's been harassing me too, bro, don't worry about it. It's like his personality changed when his name changed
He said he wanted my blood line to end and called me out for avoiding PUFAs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
This entire time I was wondering who tf is Philip Jefferies,until you mentioned zach cox and I was like ahhhh thinwhiteduke.....

All this time I thought he deleted his account because I stopped seeing his name
How I wish he did

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Yliaster
I know that youre latino but voting is pretty easy :hnghn:

This 2 fight like a husband and wife on countless threads and we need to settle it up, who's in the right?
what are they even beefing about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455
Im tired of this guy.
This person literally thinks this is my problem with him, meanwhile he wrote to me that I was retarded that I gave jfl to this meme and other gook jokes. Which he now denies, of course, because he deleted PMs.
iiiddj-png.1247034

And I must not forget that he deleted PM's several times before because he showed me an eye area that is not “supposed to be his“.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14455, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

idk even know what this shits about so i just picked first choice tbh

Im tired of this guy.
This person literally thinks this is my problem with him, meanwhile he wrote to me that I was retarded that I gave jfl to this meme and other gook jokes. Which he now denies, of course, because he deleted PMs.
iiiddj-png.1247034

And I must not forget that he deleted PM's several times before because he showed me an eye area that is not “supposed to be his“.
You raged at me in pm’s every time I ugh reacted Zach with some angry essay on how Zach never did anything to me, you even made a thread about it

You write further essays such as “how everyone on this site is the worst except me“ all while your posts consist of male model wattpad tier homosexuality and copypasting 24/7 cause you can’t think of anything due to your stunted gorilla Balkan brain not being able to formulate a coherent sentence. You always rage at everyone on this site for no reason and you call others “bad posters I’m the best”.

Not to mention why should I ever be nice to you when you’re always passive aggressive. Stop spamming threads about me 24/7 and forget about this its not gud for ur health considering you are getting old.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14455
Im tired of this guy.
iiiddj-png.1247034

Never got angry at that Keep lying

I deleted the pm’s cause I wanted to leave thats it

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
@TraumatisedOgre is right
Fuck thinwhitecuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 14455
Literally dont even know anything about either of them. I put TraumatisedCuck on ignore long ago and Jeffries is kinda just sperging out on his own from what I’ve seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14503