• Total voters

Kraken
@Blackgymmax
3015625 stillsmall
3015628 sizeeeeeeeee

Siah:
296600613 799817551388584 5604354390238556052 n

Last edited:
you need to actually get pictures from the side instead of a direct front on picture when ones ripped. i know plenty of ripped asf manlets irl who have like 14 inch arms and look bigger than me when im bulked up in pictures
Sizeeeeeeeee
Sizing
Comp

are these guys natty

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sal, Deleted member 6128, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deprived, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Dude why the fuck do you still blast? You've literally already won
im not always that size plus i dont get ripped like him because theres actually less appeal. his body has worse appeal than being a bit more bloated but his face is giving him the smv its weird.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@Blackgymmax how much steroids you take in the first pic and tell me your rhino doctor do you want me to give you money for it?

Dude why the fuck do you still blast? You've literally already won
Fell for the male gaze

Similar to other users here

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
siah mog bcuz nt and not autist

• JFL
Reactions: ....
Fell for the male gaze

Similar to other users here
for whatever reason, the body in the bottom right isnt better than mine natty and its worse than me being a bit bigger but slightly chubbier (not actually fat at all). its just an overall smv min for whatever reason
Worseee

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and AlexBrown84
Is Siah gay?
what kind of straight man have an has good sense of aestethic and have an onlyfans with pics of him naked and masturbating?
what kind of straight man post this?

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart, CEO of Sex, tyronelite and 1 other person
what kind of straight man have an has good sense of aestethic and have an onlyfans with pics of him naked and masturbating?
View attachment 1810137
If someone has a big dick who wouldn't post it? Or at the very least, wear grey sweatpants or other revealing clothes.

You're probably just small AF.

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq
Never realised you’re acc the dude in your avi @Blackgymmax. Bruh finally found someone here matching my body, but ur BBC + on gear so there’s that

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
Never realised you’re acc the dude in your avi @Blackgymmax. Bruh finally found someone here matching my body, but ur BBC + on gear so there’s that
well im a manlet so youd dwarf me irl + youre natty which is a million times better
View attachment 1810137
oh wait, didnt someone run a tinder experiment with him in like germany or something? he did alright

If someone has a big dick who wouldn't post it? Or at the very least, wear grey sweatpants or other revealing clothes.

You're probably just small AF.
nah it's just cringe asf the only guy i know who do this on his snap/insta is a gay tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and Racky
You're claiming you have a body like him? I call larp.

pics or it didnt happen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

pics or it didnt happen
I posted them many times, he himself saw them, cba bro

well im a manlet so youd dwarf me irl + youre natty which is a million times better

oh wait, didnt someone run a tinder experiment with him in like germany or something? he did alright
YEAH I did one too, he is the guy who did the best i've ever tried on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Blackgymmax
YEAH I did one too, he is the guy who did the best i've ever tried on tinder
to be fair, the clean cut guy has a much worse mandible/beard + hes way smaller so he had no chance.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq
which thread larper
na i saw it, hes big asf and his face is good. i didnt really see his whole face but i saw a glimpse of his forward growth and mandible in the pic and his head was in a tilted down position yet it was still good asf

to be fair, the clean cut guy has a much worse mandible/beard + hes way smaller so he had no chance.
male gaze they both have top 5% male physique

but yeah the clean cut face is slightly less good i acknoweldge it

na i saw it, hes big asf and his face is good. i didnt really see his whole face but i saw a glimpse of his forward growth and mandible in the pic and his head was in a tilted down position yet it was still good asf
If he's bigger than you, don't listen to his natty claims. He probably intends to become a gymshark athlete or something JFL.

Speaking of gymshark, why havent you applied? :unsure:

male gaze they both have top 5% male physique
its not male gaze. ive tested myself with each physique. the brownskin guys physique would get more matches but he also has a better face. the clean cut guy looks tiny as fuck. hes not broad at all and he just has abs with good eye area. that isnt enough. theres no bbc halo when you look like a small framecel dude who slaves around a 9-5 in his cucked cubicle

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
s
If he's bigger than you, don't listen to his natty claims. He probably intends to become a gymshark athlete or something JFL.

OP with blackgymmaxx
suck my dick gun GIF by Spring Breakers

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Racky and Blackgymmax

sell shit irl

pics or it didnt happen
these guys dont even have like the most absurd bodies i seen guys on here with ifbb pro level bodies

its not male gaze. ive tested myself with each physique. the brownskin guys physique would get more matches but he also has a better face. the clean cut guy looks tiny as fuck. hes not broad at all and he just has abs with good eye area. that isnt enough. theres no bbc halo when you look like a small framecel dude who slaves around a 9-5 in his cucked cubicle
this is an enxcellent physique no woman would find him tiny

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
View attachment 1810177this is an enxcellent physique no woman would find him tiny
nah if they saw him irl theyd think hes tiny or normal sized. his body isnt wide or big enough to get a hard niche body halo and hes not gl like that george guy @fogdart talks about

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manu le coq and fogdart
nah if they saw him irl theyd think hes tiny or normal sized. his body isnt wide or big enough to get a hard niche body halo and hes not gl like that george guy @fogdart talks about
What would you rate the dude above?

you're coping too hard mate, if you think his physique isn't enough to please 95% o girls you're definitely mentallly ill
most women consider this man muscular

• +1
@Blackgymmax mogs in terms of size but Siah is leaner and more aesthetic.
i think something like this is better or so. he doesnt really look like a huge ripped freak but you can tell hes big. he just looks big and athletic as opposed to some ripped bber
Pic

• +1
eh like a 6 even for a darkskin his coloring sucks too, hes bloachy asf
dude are you sure he's a 6? He's gone viral on tiktok a couple of times. This is a better pic of him

Screen Shot 2022 08 05 at 12927 PM