Whos more jacked @Blackgymmax or Siah?

Who is more jacked Siah or blackgymmax?

• Total voters
If he's 6ft2+ he should be able to clap cheeks everytime he goes clubbing
Of course, he would never lack pussy.

yeah, considering that he got mollywhopped on tinder wit 6/10 results
His tinder results in that experiment were biased. 20matches and 30likes in 24 hours in Europe is still very good for a black dude, Europe is more racist than North America. Also, the Siah dude was showing his dick print in the tinder experiment which will multiply his matches cos dick pill is real on tinder. A fairer comparison would be both of them not showing any dick print or better still selfies only for both of them for an even better comparison

@Manu le coq

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Racky
Blackgymmax looks like CJ when you write in the max muscle cheat code in GTA san andreas
A4E7949D 5691 4306 A8B8 BA35448F44A8

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Racky
I’m only 22 so I’m going to do 3 more years of natty then start blasting.

Fuck man. You west Africans got all the bodybuilding perks.

I’m 6’3-4. East African built (hard to build muscle). Euro facial features. 6’5 cock.

Only thing I’m scared about is cock shrinking after blasting. I’m already small for bbc.

I’m only 22 so I’m going to do 3 more years of natty then start blasting.

Fuck man. You west Africans got all the bodybuilding perks.

I’m 6’3-4. East African built (hard to build muscle). Euro facial features. 6’5 cock.

Only thing I’m scared about is cock shrinking after blasting. I’m already small for bbc.
"Only 22"

JFL... People start sarming nowadays at 16. Most 18 year old lifters are roided... mostly for looking good in college

Might aswell just be natty if u gonna start roiding at 25. the need for looking good seizes at 25

"Only 22”
Might aswell just be natty if u gonna start roiding at 25. the need for looking good seizes at 25
The need seizes cause a bunch of weirdos on this site want to fuck underage girls. That’s the craziest thing I’ve come across in my 2.5 years on this site. So ofc you’d think it would be over at 25.

If you’re a normal person then there are many reasons to keep going at that age

BC9037ED ED07 4AFD BACC 45AE8F01DF1E

Get mogged
@Blackgymmax

@Blackgymmax woke me up to the realities of what a black man can be and mogged it into my memories i dont think i can ever let myself become a dyel now because of him

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax