who's on a 1200 calorie diet? any tip shi*s tough

FatBunnyBaby

FatBunnyBaby

Bronze
what has been your results so far? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I have been eating 1200 cal on the pretext of leanmaxxing and I have absolutely destroyed my metabolism. Don't ever fucking do this. I am 5'7" and 125 lbs rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and ChristianChad
I have been eating 1200 cal on the pretext of leanmaxxing and I have absolutely destroyed my metabolism. Don't ever fucking do this. I am 5'7" and 125 lbs rn
Ray Peat diet asap
Do you have ripe fruits available?

use ephedrine. it helps

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby

My optimal weight is literally 125 at 5'2 and you're 5'7 125 :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15884
  • +1
  • JFL
If you want to lose weight do intermittent fasting and fast 3-9 days once a month. Caloric deficit is crap just fast every now and then and eat high protein high fat foods.
red pill me on fasting do you not eat the entire day when ur fasting?

• +1
If you want to lose weight do intermittent fasting and fast 3-9 days once a month. Caloric deficit is crap just fast every now and then and eat high protein high fat foods.
So legit, stop these bs diets and just fast

• +1
  • Love it
Christian Bale who is 6 foot got down to 115 for a movie role once. You can get a lot skinnier then you think you can. But I would say every person is different. Some people look good at 15% body fat others need to get all the way down to 10%. Some people even need to be 8% although that is hard to maintain.

What in the Holocaust victim :hnghn:

• +1
People don't realize the fundamental use of fat which is to be used as fuel. People think eating 3 small meals a day is healthy. If you want perspective think of the past few thousands of years. People would eat meals when they could. It was not at all uncommon to go days without eating and still be a healthy person. Fat is fuel so the best way to burn it off is to use it like you would with food. Then once you lose weight eat less food and maintain that weight.

Not only is caloric deficit less healthy since your body believes you are starving but you also have to do it for a longer period of time I could get the same results in 1 month of intermittent fasting and a once a month long fast as I could with 3 months of caloric deficit. I eat a normal diet of 2,000-2,500 per day and at the end of the month I still can lose 5 pounds easily.
Indeed, and guess what: dry fasting is even more legit. It massively reduces inflammation and gives you even faster weightloss results. If done long enough it can regenerate your immune system, and potentially cure many chronic diseases.

Dryfasting is safe, because fat can also be used for hydration, so as long as you have enough bodyfat on you, you can safely live without water for many days and weeks.

The notion that you need to drink 2 liters of water a day is utterly retarded and a myth created by the water industry to sell more bottled water. It's unhealthy and unless you're an extreme athlete, you don't need that much.

Trying it right now to heal my food allergies, and improve my microbiome.

• Hmm...
i think i already fucked that up bro :feelswhy:

fasting is amazing ngl OMAD did wonders for me but i was having issues with my fucking eating disorders :feelswhy: