Whos on RU58841?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
My current hairloss protocol is:
0.5mg fin e2d,
about 100mg (1,5ml) ru ED
Microneedling 1.5mm once a week
(since im on test rn, 100mg test e e14d, yes, 14d)

im trying to battle the reaper on roids, been on it for 3years now, and my current situation is that my hairline is the same, but the hair on the temples is miniturized, means it doesnt grow as long, thick, as it used to, so i would say nw1.5 rn with my hairline being nw1

how long did it take u to see results? how were they? did u personally notice any sides? how long are u on it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, SOS-Sonic and WadlowMaxxing
Start injecting HCG and using 5a-DHP to combat fin sides trust me bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS, xefo and HowAmIAlive123
im not experiencing any sides of fin atall lol, i delayed my last injection now for 13days and still have frequent erections tbh

but yh thought about going off cycle for 4months, till the ru results kick in

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and 98Zdeed98
I am on it for a bit over 2 month so it is too soon to see the full potential of the drug. However, I am on fin/min for 7 month and I went from NW 3 to like NW 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, 98Zdeed98 and HowAmIAlive123
I am on it for a bit over 2 month so it is too soon to see the full potential of the drug. However, I am on fin/min for 7 month and I went from NW 3 to like NW 2
wdym with "full potential"? ur expected to have ur results 100% already with being 2months in? doesnt it take 6month, one anagenic cycle?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
wdym with "full potential"? ur expected to have ur results 100% already with being 2months in? doesnt it take 6month, one anagenic cycle?
I was saying 2 month is way to soon to judge the efficacy of the drug, and yeah it does take around 6 month to see substantial results unless you have an abnormally fast anagenic cycle.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
I was saying 2 month is way to soon to judge the efficacy of the drug, and yeah it does take around 6 month to see substantial results unless you have an abnormally fast anagenic cycle.
aight thx, my bad then

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic

can u explain more about a bit more about those drugs. I know that neurosteriods are important in anxiety, and that 5ar inhibition will leed to less allopregnanolone (helps with anixety/calmness) but how does 5a-dhp work and what are the side effects of taking it? How do u even find a source for it lol

• +1
Reactions: Salience
Are you using any regrowth agent?
How often do you mix RU?
I have a bag of RU in the freezer to start it with my cycle, but im too lazy to compound it RN because i heard you have to compound it pretty much everytime you use it, as it is not stable. The usual dosage is around 20mg a day btw.
My hair is similar to yours, NW 1-2, i regrew some and im on several compounds RN, fin+minox included.
Why the fuck you take test every 14 days? do you take other peds with it?

• +1
Are you using any regrowth agent?
How often do you mix RU?
I have a bag of RU in the freezer to start it with my cycle, but im too lazy to compound it RN because i heard you have to compound it pretty much everytime you use it, as it is not stable. The usual dosage is around 20mg a day btw.
My hair is similar to yours, NW 1-2, i regrew some and im on several compounds RN, fin+minox included.
Why the fuck you take test every 14 days? do you take other peds with it?
i take it now for every 14days with a dosage of 100mg because i wanna know how far i can go with the sides jfl
also castration is pretty legit for regrowth, and my T levels are shittier with that protocol. Right now no other PEDS, no AIs, etc.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 5634
Im on ru for 3months now (pre mixed solution), now i got 10gr of powder, lets see how is going.
Im noticing less hair loss when i shower so far, i lose like 10-15 max, some days less if i dont use keto shampoo, before was like 30-40+

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and HowAmIAlive123
Im on ru for 3months now (pre mixed solution), now i got 10gr of powder, lets see how is going.
Im noticing less hair loss when i shower so far, i lose like 10-15 max, some days less if i dont use keto shampoo, before was like 30-40+
whats ur current nw?

0.5mg fin e2d,

im trying to battle the reaper on roids, been on it for 3years now, and my current situation is that my hairline is the same, but the hair on the temples is miniturized, means it doesnt grow as long, thick, as it used to, so i would say nw1.5 rn with my hairline being nw1

how long did it take u to see results? how were they? did u personally notice any sides? how long are u on it?
What microneedle do u use

0.5mg fin e2d,

Use some growth stimulator like minox or oral castor oil for example.

No sides on ru so far, but as i said only 3 months on it

• +1
Where do you guys get RU58841 from? I don't really trust alibaba and chinese sellers.

• +1
Where do you guys get RU58841 from? I don't really trust alibaba and chinese sellers.
i bought it from anagenic, like prob most of us ru58841cels

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL and jfcage
i bought it from anagenic, like prob most of us ru58841cels

Thanks, I will definitely try it.
You said it doesn't work for temple hairs, just like minoxidil and finasteride usually don't. In that case a hair transplant would be definitely needed, 2000 grafts might be enough.
Btw. a new topical anti-androgen is in phase 3 trial, it is called Breezula. It is a clascoterone solution that might be just as effective as fin combating hair loss, but without the side effects. It might be available in a few years, but the fucking covid-19 shit delayed everything

• +1
Reactions: mop87 and HowAmIAlive123
Thanks, I will definitely try it.
You said it doesn't work for temple hairs, just like minoxidil and finasteride usually don't. In that case a hair transplant would be definitely needed, 2000 grafts might be enough.
Btw. a new topical anti-androgen is in phase 3 trial, it is called Breezula. It is a clascoterone solution that might be just as effective as fin combating hair loss, but without the side effects. It might be available in a few years, but the fucking covid-19 shit delayed everything
i mean some people experience some hair regrowth on it, and the hair im trying to "regrow" are not gone yet, they are miniturized, my hairline is still nw1, i might experience rethickening off them in maybe 4months, but how long it takes, i will keep u guys updated

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
i mean some people experience some hair regrowth on it, and the hair im trying to "regrow" are not gone yet, they are miniturized, my hairline is still nw1, i might experience rethickening off them in maybe 4months, but how long it takes, i will keep u guys updated

Do you use premixed RU or you mix it yourself? I am thinking about mixing it with minoxidil (I currently use Foligain low alcohol), I don't know if that is a good idea.

• +1
Do you use premixed RU or you mix it yourself? I am thinking about mixing it with minoxidil (I currently use Foligain low alcohol), I don't know if that is a good idea.
theres alot of ppl mixing it with minoxidil, if u search for a guide, just watch on yt, its simple, i personally mix it by myself

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
theres alot of ppl mixing it with minoxidil, if u search for a guide, just watch on yt, its simple, i personally mix it by myself

Thanks, I will do it myself then. No side effects so far from RU or fin?