Who's protecting this fed @MaghrebGator

Finally I’ve been saying this for the longest time. His threads made about me are not ok. And he’s definitely a tist he can’t understand basic sarcasm and humour/trolling
True, but turn to Christ

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
So @moggathon made a theread on how @MaghrebGator is giga odd, something is obviously wrong with this nigga. His way of expressing himsel is unnatural af and very fed-like. He calls everyone an FBI agent. You say something he doesn't like and he'll immediately hit you with the fed accusations. ATP, he's probably called 40% of the forum agents.

It's quite obvious he is one, it's all he talks about. This is the definition of virtue signaling. Pages of accuing niggas of being feds, exactly what a fed would do.

View attachment 2901018View attachment 2901019View attachment 2901020

I wrote a little essay about how this guy is a fed and it got a lot of rep. Other niggas were also discussing about him. I guess this muzzy fed didn't like the attention, so the thread @moggathon made got deleted. As you all know, most of the mods here are muzzies, so it's obvious someone is protecting him.

He's talked about how he's been here since 2020 on different accounts. His cover gets blown, he makes an alt and starts shilling again, and the cycle repeats.

He and his bitch @Fiqh are shills/recruiters for ISIS. It's quite obvious they're sent by the government of a some muzzy country or a dawah (Islamic preaching) agency.

Beware niggas!
They won’t recruit jack shit as long as I’m here I have already fucked every Dawist faggot here and put those dogs in their place. No more boys will become part of that death cult like I almost did. I have been debunking Islam for a month almsot now and single handedly stopped these niggers from making threads on their religion because me and @i_love_roosters destroy them

JFL when did you change your AVI I didn’t know that was yoi

• Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters
As a Christian, Shia makes more sense than sunni. They're both wrong, but yeah...

@yeeyeeslayer
Shias tend to be more civilized and they don't really follow the satanic prophet that sunnis follow
hence they are more chill and non violent

• Hmm...
Reactions: i_love_roosters