Who’s Slept With The Most People | Lineup

He’s gay. He’s had multiple gay orgies. It’s possible. Men are simple with sex
yeah legit no barrier, when it comes to gay sex.. they all can get cock and poop hole.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
The most disgusting thing is seeing those utter sluts and those degenerates talking about sex like that.

All of these numbers are ridiculously high tbh. Wtf is wrong with these people. 30 partners?!

All of these people disgust me. They should be shot and their bodies ditched in the river Ganges. Disgusting subhumans.

What's up with so many people having crazy lay counts? Like obviously they aren't getting laid with chads/stacies on the regular (especially the guys) so why don't they just have sex with the same person/get in a LTR instead of having mediocre sex with randoms?
Honestly I don't get it. If I find a girl attractive and like her I will want to stay with her, not bother with all the dating stuff once again.

You know what, I'm actually not surprised by the fact that the hottest girl has the lowest lay count.

I'm legit disgusted by all those subhumans having 20+ lay counts, only the hot girl and the curry guy deserve to be called people.

that fat guy said: "married to my husband and i also have a boyfriend":lul::lul::lul:

and ofc the indian is the virgin xd

.org members mog all of these guys except the tyrone but still these guys laycount mog everyone here
They lived through the early 2000s b4 chad only

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and .👽.
No wonder marriages fail half the time and people aren't having kids anymore.
How do you want to build anything meaningful with a whore who's fucked all of her colleagues?

Bisexual men? I don’t see it in the media.. women yes everywhere.

I think that’s their plan for reducing the population. Get everyone on LGBTQ agenda or be castrated for being straight
Women just virtue signal most arent interested in actually fucking girls lol

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
I won't have kids with a woman older than 20, that's the only way the mother of my children is going to have a reasonable lay count.