james charles

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 4804
FaceAndLms My first contact with Blackpill,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 616 and 5 others
Orthotropics is the only legit one. Most of the other was, specially Faceandlms are made up by incels with 0 social awareness that have never left their house and have absolutely 0 clue on how life really works and what makes one attractive. So many bullshit in there and there are idiots who actually buy it.

Orthotropics is the only legit one. Most of the other was, specially Faceandlms are made up by incels with 0 social awareness that have never left their house and have absolutely 0 clue on how life really works and what makes one attractive. So many bullshit in there and there are idiots who actually buy it.
Lol, it was a hint for me, I don't agree with everything he says, but his videos are the best

So many bullshit in there and there are idiots who actually buy it.
Ironic you say that yet you praise orthotropics, i wont blame you for coping with mewing and hanging onto it as your last hope but if you think that a pseudoscience dentistry youtube channel is blackpilled in comparison to FaceandLMS and actual blackpilled youtubers then its over for you

• JFL
Reactions: loromate
Ironic you say that yet you praise orthotropics, i wont blame you for coping with mewing and hanging onto it as your last hope but if you think that a pseudoscience dentistry youtube channel is blackpilled in comparison to FaceandLMS and actual blackpilled youtubers then its over for you
Buddy, mewing has been proven to be legit. It works properly on young kids, as Mike Mew states. Mewing theorically can work on adults, but it's a much slower process and probably not noticeable. Everything on Orthotropics channel is pure science and is proven.

On the other hand, you prefer to believe incel theories that have never been outside on what makes a man attractive JFL.
Never began for you pal

Buddy, mewing has been proven to be legit. It works properly on young kids, as Mike Mew states. Mewing theorically can work on adults, but it's a much slower process and probably not noticeable. Everything on Orthotropics channel is pure science and is proven.

On the other hand, you prefer to believe incel theories that have never been outside on what makes a man attractive JFL.
Never began for you pal
lol? the blackpill is literally about physical attractiveness? wym "incel theories" it's all about facial aesthetics and going into what our hardwired brains actually find attractive. please. do me a favor and show me results that someone above the age of 18 has gotten purely from mewing, its ok if you wanna say "its a slower process" even if the before and afters are 10 years apart. Just because mike mew says "itll just take a long time to see results" doesnt mean you should worship it, find actual evidence it works for adults and that it actually changes facial attractiveness. i still havent seen any legitimate before and afters from mewing alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeno, Limerencel and loromate
lol? the blackpill is literally about physical attractiveness? wym "incel theories" it's all about facial aesthetics and going into what our hardwired brains actually find attractive. please. do me a favor and show me results that someone above the age of 18 has gotten purely from mewing, its ok if you wanna say "its a slower process" even if the before and afters are 10 years apart. Just because mike mew says "itll just take a long time to see results" doesnt mean you should worship it, find actual evidence it works for adults and that it actually changes facial attractiveness. i still havent seen any legitimate before and afters from mewing alone
Wtf, I literally said most results on adults aren't noticeable.
Incel theories on facial aesthetics are mostly flawed as they claim only people with a certain set of features can be considered attractive, which is easily disproven by the abundance of good looking people with said "flaws". Examples: Eyelid exposure, narrow face, long midface, skull size, etc.

Wtf, I literally said most results on adults aren't noticeable.
Incel theories on facial aesthetics are mostly flawed as they claim only people with a certain set of features can be considered attractive, which is easily disproven by the abundance of good looking people with said "flaws". Examples: Eyelid exposure, narrow face, long midface, skull size, etc.
water is wet, just because someone can still be attractive if they have some eyelid exposure or a slightly long midface that doesnt disprove anything.

Title.

Imo FaceandLMS is the OG channel
Tbh i like all of them

I watched orthotropics and St Hamudi a lot, until he sadly got taken down by Cucktube.

i watch Incel.tv mostly because it's depressingly funny. I enjoy every single channel mentioned ngl.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
I actually wasn't sure if Orthotropics belonged in this poll because the channel is more about teeth, muscle function, and health. Mike Mew doesn't say things like 'only attractive people have happy lives' etc. But since a lot of people here use his teachings, I threw him in there.

I disagree with what you said about FaceandLMS. He says in his videos that he has a real job with both male and female coworkers, and he notices how differently he is treated because of how ugly he is. He's not a basement dweller. The guy also includes a lot of video footage and screenshots that back up his theories. He even showed a clip of a psychology professor (a man with a freakin Ph D) confirming how attractiveness affects a person's life.

Face Hacking is a retarded bluepilled chink who thinks Mewing is the only thing that contributes to attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 245
Face Hacking is a retarded bluepilled chink who thinks Mewing is the only thing that contributes to attractiveness.
He's an extreme all or nothing black or white thinker who thinks it's all about one feature. The type of mentality I can't stand.

I should be a gigaslayer according to his theories but I'm not.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and PenileFacialSurgery
some black dude thats honest as fuck and sometimes gets mental too.

What happened to looksmax? he stop uploading one day now his channels gone?

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
What happened to looksmax? he stop uploading one day now his channels gone?
I think he shitposted something about showing kids how to jerk off or jelq and YT took his channel down

I actually wasn't sure if Orthotropics belonged in this poll because the channel is more about teeth, muscle function, and health. Mike Mew doesn't say things like 'only attractive people have happy lives' etc. But since a lot of people here use his teachings, I threw him in there.

I disagree with what you said about FaceandLMS. He says in his videos that he has a real job with both male and female coworkers, and he notices how differently he is treated because of how ugly he is. He's not a basement dweller. The guy also includes a lot of video footage and screenshots that back up his theories. He even showed a clip of a psychology professor (a man with a freakin Ph D) confirming how attractiveness affects a person's life.
He isn't treated differently because of how ugly he is. He is treated differently because he is a piece of shit which is quite noticeable in his videos.
There is literally no president "good looking" by PSL standards, yet they are... presidents

He isn't treated differently because of how ugly he is. He is treated differently because he is a piece of shit which is quite noticeable in his videos.
There is literally no president "good looking" by PSL standards, yet they are... presidents
Not to get too sidetracked here, but presidents are usually rich old white men with status. People see them as father figures and leaders, so it doesn't matter if they're not "good looking."
Faceandlms may seem like a piece of shit but that's probably because he's bitter about how women have treated him. This is the blackpill we're talking about. He's ugly, therefore women are automatically repulsed by him no matter what he says or does. Of course he's angry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back