Whos the best hairstylist/hairstyle expert on the forum, need help

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
How to do an always rather perfect wavy fringe hairstyle?
I have hard time reproducing it usually.
I tried sea salt spray but it makes hair too dry. I hate the rounded effect when you try a fringe due to straight hair and skull shape. Also i don't want a perm, every perm is closer to curly hair than to wavy.

For example how does he do it? How does he push in and down his hair with the clay? Seems steps are missing.

and so on, HOW TO DO IT FROM STEP 1 TO last, a proper good looking wavy fringe by yourself.

Save us, hairstylecels.
Please.
most important thread ever.
Hairstyle is so underated.

@enchanted_elixir please help
@OneTwoThree
@chadison
@Johanjohan
@5ft1

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 5815 and 2 others
That hair is too long tbh, better to have a fringe to the eyebrows like the one you have

Also you can get a perm that is more wavy. My face looks better with wavy hair instead of curly.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
bumping to help out the prince of persia

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18840 and 1 other person
That hair is too long tbh, better to have a fringe to the eyebrows like the one you have

Also you can get a perm that is more wavy. My face looks better with wavy hair instead of curly.
curly is really low class and not good looking imo. I went to few stylists and showed your hair and the model guy hair and all said they can't do a perm that is that loose. But only curly so idk it sucks.
For now thus i'm stuck with trying to do a "fake" perm, be it with clay or sea salt spray.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Moggie
I tried sea salt spray but it makes hair too dry. I hate the rounded effect when you try a fringe due to straight hair and skull shape. Also i don't want a perm, every perm is closer to curly hair than to wavy.

For example how does he do it? How does he push in and down his hair with the clay? Seems steps are missing.

and so on, HOW TO DO IT FROM STEP 1 TO last, a proper good looking wavy fringe by yourself.

Save us, hairstylecels.
Please.

@OneTwoThree
@chadison
@Johanjohan
@5ft1

LOL CUT THAT NIGGAS HAIR AND HE WILL BE ON .IS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and poopoohead
LOL CUT THAT NIGGAS HAIR AND HE WILL BE ON .IS
it's verily why its based.
people here be like bro haircut and hairstyle is cope while it can legit ascend you in the female gaze insanely HARD.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Johanjohan and Moggie
You are stupid if you have long hair and dont rock the curtain hairstyle,

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and Johanjohan
people here be like bro haircut and hairstyle is cope while it can legit ascend you in the female gaze insanely HARD.
I look so much better with a wavy fringe than short hair its crazy

I look like a workcel with short hair

• Love it
curtain is retarded. fringe mogs it hard.
Efa741d14901ae6e103d27797a724457

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
I look so much better with a wavy fringe than short hair its crazy

I look like a workcel with short hair
i remember very well indeed.
You just asked to have a loose perm? No other terminology? Where should i look for? I visited few clinics none know. There must be some that know

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie and edodalic29
And still handsome enough to have success with girls. Also its simply the best haircut out there.
yes yes agreed chad, keep bumping the thread till we find a solution

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
Curtains , make sure it dosent cover your zygos

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
First of all, be NW0, otherwise none of this shit works.

Also, if u try cover your norwood with curtains or fringes it would lookk weak as fuck. You can tell this guy has strong thick hair that even the wind can't ruin it unlike norwoodcels, you can't even ride a bike without looking subhuman

Bump @Prettyboy

Save us, hairstylecels.
Please.

@OneTwoThree
@chadison
@Johanjohan
@5ft1

Use a holding clay is the first thing you can do.

• Love it
I have curtains right now and am getting fringe soon . Will probably need sea salt spray but try using a non shine clay matte finish hold , thats what i’ve been using to style curtains

6DD02AA5 5F86 437D 8618 9D01D3ADF57A

100% important to female gaze

• Love it