Arvid and arvid II (@NorwoodAscender ) stay undefeated

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and fuse
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, raleqtambrobret, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others
Norwood is like high MTN lol
he has good female appeal imo but idk man at the end of the day it's up to women who is the most attractive. We as straight men can only speculate so much

• +1
Reactions: xyukeeee, silencio and halloweed
Jordan Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8%orobese, kiyopon, datboijj and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Crisick
IMG 4958

stay maddd don’t care what ur ass rates me when ive literally been getting unreal amounts of iois this past week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, fuse, datboijj and 14 others
how Amnesia looks like btw?

no one

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Niko obv no one has ever gotten better results

• +1
Reactions: fuse and WatermelonLover
How does new poster look

• +1
Reactions: silencio
View attachment 2984212

stay maddd don’t care what ur ass rates me when ive literally been getting unreal amounts of iois this past week
@fuse i thought you were underrating bc i saw a good pic of him then to prove you wrong he replies with a pic that makes high MTN seem generous

• JFL
Reactions: fuse
Narcy rat pheno :lul::lul:
brutal eyes and nose
@fuse i thought you were underrating bc i saw a good pic of him then to prove you wrong he replies with a pic that makes high MTN seem generous
keep copeing, my sons

like i said i don’t care what a bunch of indian incels rate or think of my features in pictures online

real life results are what matters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, yeeyeeslayer and NoseProphecy
keep copeing, my sons

like i said i don’t care what a bunch of indian incels rate or think of my features in pictures online

you are malding over said “criticism” (high ego takes high mtn as an insult) and you expect us to believe your irl results are ok jfl

• +1
Reactions: fuse and optimisticzoomer
jordan barret 100 %

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
you are malding over said “criticism” (high ego takes high mtn as an insult) and you expect us to believe your irl results are ok jfl
where was i “malding”

i just said that i don’t care about ratings on here anymore. i used to obsess over my rating but it doesn’t mean shit. all comes down to irl, end of story. irl is the best “rating system” not hyper analyzing every single little flaw on a man

https://youtu.be/xjtUx4-UqV8?feature=shared

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and ambi
What would you rate him?
High HTN-weak chadlite. Anything lower then HTN is just plain retardation
Cope
U just wanna overrate yourself too
not worried about myself. U need to put ur ego aside and give credit where credit is due. He is a good looking guy. Anything lower then HTN is plain jealousy or just stupid. Prob a bit of both tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, fuse, HTN_Mentalcel and 5 others

not worried about myself. U need to put ur ego aside and give credit where credit is due. He is a good looking guy. Anything lower then HTN is plain jealousy or just stupid. Prob a bit of both tbh
I mog tbh ngl and I'm subhuman

• +1
I mog tbh ngl and I'm subhuman
water. Subhumans have sex, these guys look like they take it up the ass and circlejerk eachother on org.
Actual GL people arent looking for validation here they get it irl

• +1
Reactions: fuse, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and ambi
Ok gotcha. Yes that sounds like a reasonable rating. I thought u were saying he was lower.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
where was i “malding”

i just said that i don’t care about ratings on here anymore. i used to obsess over my rating but it doesn’t mean shit. all comes down to irl, end of story. irl is the best “rating system” not hyper analyzing every single little flaw on a man

i can look thru the non chalant facade act sadly

• +1
Reactions: fuse, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
Ok gotcha. Yes that sounds like a reasonable rating. I thought u were saying he was lower.
yup and then retards say im glazing when I'm just being honest. The guy has good appeal and is above average looking jealous incels cannot leave their ego out the door when rating. Then u get called a glazer for just keeping it real jfl

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Aladin
you type like a twitter troll. i’m beyond familiar with your game buddy boyo

And you reply to every criticism you disagree with, spam about how much you dont care, and spam song links. Also a very familiar pattern for insecure narcy fellas

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HTN_Mentalcel
And you reply to every criticism you disagree with, spam about how much you dont care, and spam song links. Also a very familiar pattern for insecure narcy fellas

• JFL
So are half the people posting their face here claiming to be good looking
u seriosuly think u mog him? If so send face in pms if ur comfortable. Not tryna be mean or anything but u sound delusional, same with @ambi. Not sure if its a troll or jealousy or yall actually think this way. What do u guys get out of hating on others tho fr? Especially since yall claim to be LTNs still having sex it shouldn't matter if this guy looks better then u or not. Just weird to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Aladin
Londonvillie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Sny, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
keep copeing, my sons

hold on ill reply after my internet comes back on, the wifi in dharavi slums is so bad, ill go to the shop and but some 4g after my curry

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
hold on ill reply after my internet comes back on, the wifi in dharavi slums is so bad, ill go to the shop and but some 4g after my curry
no worries. take ur time. u can also send the reply via letter. i’ll pm u my p.o. box. whatever works the best for you