Who’s the biggest chad on this forum?

Especially since yall claim to be LTNs still having sex it
IMG 1109
Life is indeed brutal for people like you, LTNs slay, narcy MTNs spam their mug all over a satire website in hopes their friends call them Chad
I dont care what he looks like at all, but your behaviour reminds me so much of normies i see irl that i cant help it but just play along. It’s so funny to see how insecure you people are and how serious you take yourself. Might be top 3 sources of comedy

• +1
Reactions: fuse and HTN_Mentalcel
View attachment 2984394
Life is indeed brutal for people like you, LTNs slay, narcy MTNs spam their mug all over a satire website in hopes their friends call them Chad
I dont care what he looks like at all, but your behaviour reminds me so much of normies i see irl that i cant help it but just play along. It’s so funny to see how insecure you people are and how serious you take yourself. Might be top 3 sources of comedy
I dont need validation tho. I slay and have success in real life and online but I don't brag about it because whats the point. And Its clear to me ur just a troll because true LTNs do not slay unless ur talking landwhales. This site used to be realistic and fair in its ratings but now its filled with retard trolls like u. Kinda sad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, brucewayne78, leanmaxx74 and 2 others
@RoundHouse left but he’s jacked 6”4 Chadlite

I dont need validation tho. I slay and have success in real life and online but I don't brag about it because whats the point. And Its clear to me ur just a troll because true LTNs do not slay unless ur talking landwhales. This site used to be realistic and fair in its ratings but now its filled with retard trolls like u. Kinda sad tbh
Holy shit do i need to prove to your retarded ass on my own example that LTNs can easily get girls or what? This cope that LTNs dont slay is so fucking crazy you must be under 60 IQ to believe it
I dont need validation tho. I slay and have success in real life and online but I don't brag about it because whats the point
You just did in that very sentence, just like your retarded friends do all the time too and its comical. Ffs you even have your muh stats and face as avi and title. The jokes write themselves

• +1
Reactions: fuse
Holy shit do i need to prove to your retarded ass on my own example that LTNs can easily get girls or what? This cope that LTNs dont slay is so fucking crazy you must be under 60 IQ to believe it
Yes, prove it. U claim to be LTN having success online and IRL, post proof. Do anything to prove ur claims because otherwise its complete and total bullshit and ur baiting hard as fuck doing it. There are kids dumb enough to fall for that shit and some ppl are dumb enough to believe that LTNS "slay" but its complete bullshit and the fact u have no proof or any form of showcasing ur claims tells me all i need to know. Ur raging over this because u know u cant prove it. Most likely ur a lonely virgin who has and never will amount to anything and i geniunly feel sorry for u. Ur as pathetic as it comes.
You just did in that very sentence, just like your retarded friends do all the time too and its comical. Ffs you even have your muh stats and face as avi and title. The jokes write themselves
Its a looksmaxxing site. Im here to mog the entire site, get feedback, criticisms and compliments and yes it feels good to get compliments for looks lmao i wont lie to u. But my life isn't this site I do very well IRL and online and have proved it countless times I used to post my slays with evidence lmao but it doesn't matter to me anymore. U have almost half as many posts as me on this site in 1 month compared to 2 years so that shows i rlly don't give af about posting and begging for validation on here, but I do love to mog i wont lie to u it does feel good.

Yes, prove it. U claim to be LTN having success online and IRL, post proof. Do anything to prove ur claims because otherwise its complete and total bullshit and ur baiting hard as fuck doing it. There are kids dumb enough to fall for that shit and some ppl are dumb enough to believe that LTNS "slay" but its complete bullshit and the fact u have no proof or any form of showcasing ur claims tells me all i need to know. Ur raging over this because u know u cant prove it. Most likely ur a lonely virgin who has and never will amount to anything and i geniunly feel sorry for u. Ur as pathetic as it comes.
Cant bother reading past the first 2 sentences but you can click on my profile and see a bunch of proof already, but if you really care that much i’ll post some of my convos etc to prove it since in muh BP theory a short LTN like me should never get any female attention.
Its a looksmaxxing site. Im here to mog the entire site, get feedback, criticisms and compliments and yes it feels good to get compliments for looks lmao i wont lie to u. But my life isn't this site I do very well IRL and online and have proved it countless times I used to post my slays with evidence lmao but it doesn't matter to me anymore. U have almost half as many posts as me on this site in 1 month compared to 2 years so that shows i rlly don't give af about posting and begging for validation on here, but I do love to mog i wont lie to u it does feel good.
I was laughing throughout this whole essay though, thank you.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and tombradylover
Cant bother reading past the first 2 sentences but you can click on my profile and see a bunch of proof already, but if you really care that much i’ll post some of my convos etc to prove it since in muh BP theory a short LTN like me should never get any female attention.

I was laughing throughout this whole essay though, thank you.
U have no proof bud. Ur a good troll tho ill give u that. And Jesse Pinkman is a mogger. Congrats on ur entire life being looksmax.org

• Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and ambi
U have no proof bud
??
Congrats on ur entire life being looksmax.org
Yeah it takes alot of time to farm posts. Especially when you write essays such as this one

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
??

Yeah it takes alot of time to farm posts. Especially when you write essays such as this one
Nah ggs bud ur right i agree with u short LTNs slay. Idk what i was thinking thank u for enlightening me holy shit ill never disagree with u again

Nah ggs bud ur right i agree with u short LTNs slay. Idk what i was thinking thank u for enlightening me holy shit ill never disagree with u again
Okay tell me what should a short LTNs expected results be in your opinion? OLD, Irl etc… Let me know please and im genuinely being serious and wondering

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Okay tell me what should a short LTNs expected results be in your opinion? OLD, Irl etc… Let me know please and im genuinely being serious and wondering
If ur geniunly a LTN, like ur not underrating urself or trolling or baiting me and ur actually ugly aka below average looking, due to hypergamy u should be completely incel online. Like I'm talking 5 likes max after multiple days on tinder with 0-1 or 2 matches if even that. IRL i do believe u can have sex with girls but i believe u need significant other halos and strengths like u have to be very NT and a great talker, potentially jester maxx and do other things for attention and maybe even be very financially well off. The reason i called u out for bullshitting and lying is that u told me ur short LTN and get APPROACHED by women so they just coming to u based off ur looks alone..... Brother how can u sit here and act like I'm the crazy one for not believing that when dating market is completely fucked due to hypergamy and LTNS are suddenly getting approached by women...... Im not tryna hate on u but that sounds way too bs to believe. Location matters a lot tho like if ur from India not tryna be a dick then yea its way more believable but if ur in the west it just doesn't sound accurate.

Again this is all assuming ur being accurate calling urself a LTN and not being autist or rage baiting for reacts. In the end idk what u rlly look like and what ur expericnes are but for sake of proper conversation u need to be fully honest otherwise its disingenuous and ur altering the perception of reality for a lot of younger and or more impressionable users and i don't think that's fair..... Just my two cents since u wanna talk seriously now

• +1
Reactions: ambi
What does New Poster look like?

If ur geniunly a LTN, like ur not underrating urself or trolling or baiting me and ur actually ugly aka below average looking, due to hypergamy u should be completely incel online. Like I'm talking 5 likes max after multiple days on tinder with 0-1 or 2 matches if even that. IRL i do believe u can have sex with girls but i believe u need significant other halos and strengths like u have to be very NT and a great talker, potentially jester maxx and do other things for attention and maybe even be very financially well off. The reason i called u out for bullshitting and lying is that u told me ur short LTN and get APPROACHED by women so they just coming to u based off ur looks alone..... Brother how can u sit here and act like I'm the crazy one for not believing that when dating market is completely fucked due to hypergamy and LTNS are suddenly getting approached by women...... Im not tryna hate on u but that sounds way too bs to believe. Location matters a lot tho like if ur from India not tryna be a dick then yea its way more believable but if ur in the west it just doesn't sound accurate.

Again this is all assuming ur being accurate calling urself a LTN and not being autist or rage baiting for reacts. In the end idk what u rlly look like and what ur expericnes are but for sake of proper conversation u need to be fully honest otherwise its disingenuous and ur altering the perception of reality for a lot of younger and or more impressionable users and i don't think that's fair..... Just my two cents since u wanna talk seriously now
Im in eastern europe
Yes I am LTN, absolutely objectively. I am also indeed shorter than average
IRL i obviously dont get approached daily or something, it has happened i think 4 times total, 2 times outside just randomly during the day, once in a club by 1 girl and last time in a club by a group of 3 girls.
Online i dont know what to tell you my experience is weird. I ran a couple of male models and famous, sometimes less famous tiktokers that i consider gl and i have never broken more than 30 matches in a day yet with any so online i look more at how responsive are the girls.
Most ive ever gotten in a day was like 19-20 i think
Last time i tried i got like 6 jfl, but half of the girls messaged me first, and tried setting up dates themselves. Thats what I mean by im LTN
I get approached every now and then, i’ll get a few matches online in a day and still go on dates with those girls, all while being ugly and extremely high inhib. It happens and thats the truth. Im not even gonna mention the INSANE amount of ugly and short guys i see both online and IRL slaying hard. It just happens for LTNs too, we can slay very easily trust me. I get attention while being a high inhib LTN, low inhib any rating guys slay more than both of us can imagine

• +1
Im in eastern europe
IRL i obviously dont get approached daily or something, it has happened i think 4 times total, 2 times outside just randomly during the day, once in a club by 1 girl and last time in a club by a group of 3 girls.
Online i dont know what to tell you my experience is weird. I ran a couple of male models and famous, sometimes less famous tiktokers that i consider gl and i have never broken more than 30 matches in a day yet with any so online i look more at how responsive are the girls.
Last time i tried i got like 6 jfl, but half of the girls messaged me first, and tried setting up dates themselves. Thats what I mean by im LTN
I get approached every now and then, i’ll get a few matches online in a day and still go on dates with those girls, all while being ugly and extremely high inhib. It happens and thats the truth. Im not even gonna mention the INSANE amount of ugly and short guys i see both online and IRL slaying hard. It just happens for LTNs too, we can slay very easily trust me. I get attention while being a high inhib LTN, low inhib any rating guys slay more than both of us can imagine
Honestly I think ur underrating urself this sounds like MTN tier experiences but Ill take ur word for it considering there are exceptions to these things. I acknowledge its not impossible for LTNs to slay and a lot of it is based off location and standards of girls and urself as well. So even tho u haven't shown proof I do believe u now although I don't think ur LTN prob more MTN I can accept that these things happen and apologize a bit for maybe harshly downplaying ur experiences. Its lifefuel for me too because it means the dating market isn't fully broken at least not everywhere so good for u for being able to slay whilst being at a genetic disadvantage. Again tho i think ur more MTN then LTN but ill give u benefit of doubt fuck it. I have nothing against u btw just felt like u were being deceitful a little bit but u sound quite adamant about this and most ppl don't keep larping for this long and hard about their experiences so i think u may be right after all. Again tho i don't think all LTNs have the experiences u have jfl otherwise way less young men would not be incel statistically speaking

• +1
Bro send a pic and why are u here at 36 that's twice my age
never sending pics attached to this account, and I've been posting for a decade. It's gives me something to do when I want to look like I'm on my phone.

never sending pics attached to this account, and I've been posting for a decade. It's gives me something to do when I want to look like I'm on my phone.
Ah I c, smart. I suppose your career would be affected by affiliation to an incel website if it were to be exposed? Anyways you could do a lot more on the phone albeit less interesting than .org but better still

Honestly I think ur underrating urself this sounds like MTN tier experiences but Ill take ur word for it considering there are exceptions to these things. I acknowledge its not impossible for LTNs to slay and a lot of it is based off location and standards of girls and urself as well. So even tho u haven't shown proof I do believe u now although I don't think ur LTN prob more MTN I can accept that these things happen and apologize a bit for maybe harshly downplaying ur experiences. Its lifefuel for me too because it means the dating market isn't fully broken at least not everywhere so good for u for being able to slay whilst being at a genetic disadvantage. Again tho i think ur more MTN then LTN but ill give u benefit of doubt fuck it. I have nothing against u btw just felt like u were being deceitful a little bit but u sound quite adamant about this and most ppl don't keep larping for this long and hard about their experiences so i think u may be right after all. Again tho i don't think all LTNs have the experiences u have jfl otherwise way less young men would not be incel statistically speaking
It’s all inhib and exposure. At 16 i used to cry muh i cant get girls because im ugly its blackpill looks is everything bro.
But my retarded low iq ass hasnt ever been out at that age lol. My friends who were ugly but still slaying were spending all summer in clubs every weekend and out every day. I spent years on my PC crying because women arent coming to me even tho only times i was outside was going to the store for 15 min in a week.
And by org standards and expectations shouldnt “MTN” mean average and still invisible? And people keep saying if you are LTN its completely over, if you are MTN you are invisible unless you compensate with something else, or have extremely NT dating app photos bro.
It isnt girls just dont have high standards like people here think. I only use selfies on dating apps both for my experiments and for the models and tiktokers ive used.
What im saying isnt dangerous for young ppl its just my vision after experiencing life from my view. If i kept thinking looks are everything my life would be fully ruined now.
I started going out and my life changed. I saw a 5ft5 guy in a club flirting with a girl and hugging her literally yesterday lmfao (have even creepshotted such cases before), i see ugly guys on the daily with women. It is what it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and tombradylover
It’s all inhib and exposure. At 16 i used to cry muh i cant get girls because im ugly its blackpill looks is everything bro.
But my retarded low iq ass hasnt ever been out at that age lol. My friends who were ugly but still slaying were spending all summer in clubs every weekend and out every day. I spent years on my PC crying because women arent coming to me even tho only times i was outside was going to the store for 15 min in a week.
And by org standards and expectations shouldnt “MTN” mean average and still invisible? And people keep saying if you are LTN its completely over, if you are MTN you are invisible unless you compensate with something else, or have extremely NT dating app photos bro.
It isnt girls just dont have high standards like people here think. I only use selfies on dating apps both for my experiments and for the models and tiktokers ive used.
What im saying isnt dangerous for young ppl its just my vision after experiencing life from my view. If i kept thinking looks are everything my life would be fully ruined now.
I started going out and my life changed. I saw a 5ft5 guy in a club flirting with a girl and hugging her literally yesterday lmfao (have even creepshotted such cases before), i see ugly guys on the daily with women. It is what it is
honestly fair play to u then. Yes i think blackpill is a bit exaggerated here ngl. Alot of us just want stacies too when mtb and htb is still great and i think that impacts it a lot too, hence why many here are decent looking but standardcels and it explains why ppl think MTNs are invisible when in reality u just gotta put urself out there and shoot for ur level. So yea i don't think what ur saying is dangerous anymore or anything like that its actually lifefuel for many here. Good shit bruv

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and ambi
honestly fair play to u then. Yes i think blackpill is a bit exaggerated here ngl. Alot of us just want stacies too when mtb and htb is still great and i think that impacts it a lot too, hence why many here are decent looking but standardcels and it explains why ppl think MTNs are invisible when in reality u just gotta put urself out there and shoot for ur level. So yea i don't think what ur saying is dangerous anymore or anything like that its actually lifefuel for many here. Good shit bruv
Ye bro. And many users saw me and can confirm im bad looking i can tag some if you think that would somewhat confirm it

• +1
Ye bro. And many users saw me and can confirm im bad looking i can tag some if you think that would somewhat confirm it
u dont have to i believe u now not kidding. I know one person who is LTN irl and slays mtbs just cuz he can talk rlly well and doesn't have inhib so I believe u

• +1
Country?

Stands between @HarrierDuBois and @Magnum Opus
Two of the best looking users

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and WatermelonLover
u dont have to i believe u now not kidding. I know one person who is LTN irl and slays mtbs just cuz he can talk rlly well and doesn't have inhib so I believe u
the only really important thing is being hygienic tho, no one likes smelly and unkept people. Other than that when it comes to looks it really isnt that giga important to be muh chad or whatever, height is even less important imo

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, brucewayne78 and StrangerDanger
Im in eastern europe
Eastern Eu

I'm in EE and ltn too jfl, everything you said is right about me and friends around this looks level.

Ltns "get lucky" from time to time, if they have friends and socialize, might even get an ugly girl legit obsessed with you.

And it's not just an eastern europe thing, I was scrolling through some U.S. college/ hs friend groups and all incels have girlfriends, a lot of times gf mogs them. You have to be literally deformed and softminned to score nothing if you're not an outcast.
But this site was mostly made for outcasts, last 2 years there were more and more people coming from tiktok and such, so I noticed opinions like yours are not as rare as they used to be in 2019/2020, but that's absolutely true.

Although it apparently gets harder and harder with age, but it's definitely not hard in college yet so idk lol

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, ambi and tombradylover
I'm in EE and ltn too jfl, everything you said is right about me and friends around this looks level.

Ltns "get lucky" from time to time, if they have friends and socialize, might even get an ugly girl legit obsessed with you.

And it's not just an eastern europe thing, I was scrolling through some U.S. college/ hs friend groups and all incels have girlfriends, a lot of times gf mogs them. You have to be literally deformed and softminned to score nothing if you're not an outcast.
But this site was mostly made for outcasts, last 2 years there were more and more people coming from tiktok and such, so I noticed opinions like yours are not as rare as they used to be in 2019/2020, but that's absolutely true.

Although it apparently gets harder and harder with age, but it's definitely not hard in college yet so idk lol
US is even easier than eastern eu tbh. But i feel like many places are just like this and looks are pretty overrated, especially in clubs and shit so many literally repulsing guys luck out

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and HTN_Mentalcel
Sad that ppl will never realise that I have the most appealing face then all the ppl on this forum but I guess that’s that

Eastern Eu
Well no shit usa and EE are easy mode xD, Northern european countreis suck because its a giga high inhib society, everyone just goes home and rots, its like a 1:10 ratio at clubs, high inceldom rate. It just creates massive hypergamy where everything becomes about looks because most social circles are divided by gender.

• +1
Well no shit usa and EE are easy mode xD, Northern european countreis suck because its a giga high inhib society, everyone just goes home and rots, its like a 1:10 ratio at clubs, high inceldom rate. It just creates massive hypergamy where everything becomes about looks because most social circles are divided by gender.
yeah scandi countries are shit when it comes to that but anywhere else in the world its mostly low inhib societies, SA, Most of africa, asia eu are all countries where people are not so closed off like northern eu is

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Ah I c, smart. I suppose your career would be affected by affiliation to an incel website if it were to be exposed? Anyways you could do a lot more on the phone albeit less interesting than .org but better still
I could do work, but it's hard to do much in short, interrupted moments. I'd rather shitpost.