Who's The biggest retard on this forum?

[IMG alt="Goblin"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1464.jpg?1567918042[/IMG]
Goblin
𝕀𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙?

JoinedApr 14, 2019Messages2,934
Swing

Legend of the Rent Free

In the end of time, There was a man who knew the road And the writing Was written On stone.

In the ancient time, an artist lead the way, but no one Seemed to understand.

In his heart he knew, the artist must be true, But the legend Of the rent was way past due!

Well you think you'll be just fine, without me but you're mine! You think you can kick me out of the band?

Well there's just one problem there, the band is mine! How can you kick me out of what is mine!!

You're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) Unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) But the legend Of the rent was way hard core!

Well, you're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!

Well you think you'll be just fine, without me but you're mine! You think you can kick me out of the band?

Well, there's just one problem there, the band is mine! How can you kick me out of what is mine!!

You're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!

Well you're not hard core (No, you're not hard core) unless you live hard core (Unless you live hard core) but the legend of the rent was way hard core!​

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Russian

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roping Subhuman