Who's the last incel here to ascend in their 20's?

no its because you got stunted from your peers bullying you
that goes hand in hand with teen love dude.

besides I wasn't really bullied heavily on high school I was just ugly.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
its mental damage bro, people here know what's up and talk about it all the time. it is a disablity tbh, only copers deny this. it causes depression.

your only "counterargument" is someone who experienced teen love.
it does leave you mentally crippled, maybe not in the same way as a catatonic schizophrenic but it still does
I blame my lack of intimacy during my formative teenage years (during which I was a looksminned trucel tbh) to be responsible for my belief that a girl has to be virgin + never had a bf for me to like them. I even had a girlfriend who I probably could have led a good life with for several months, but because she had a boyfriend in highschool, something in my brain just wouldn't let me love her and so I had to cut her off as I am too cucced and didn't want to lead someone on. Maybe if I experienced teen love I would have a healthier mindset when it comes to women. What do you think?

that goes hand in hand with teen love dude.

besides I wasn't really bullied heavily on high school I was just ugly.
drivers license pill probs effected you too
that combined with teen love is worse than down syndrome tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and sytyl
drivers license pill probs effected you too
that combined with teen love is worse than down syndrome tbh
i actually have my license.
I blame my lack of intimacy during my formative teenage years (during which I was a looksminned trucel tbh) to be responsible for my belief that a girl has to be virgin + never had a bf for me to like them. I even had a girlfriend who I probably could have led a good life with for several months, but because she had a boyfriend in highschool, something in my brain just wouldn't let me love her and so I had to cut her off as I am too cucced and didn't want to lead someone on. Maybe if I experienced teen love I would have a healthier mindset when it comes to women. What do you think?
"healthier mindset" = being okay with sloppy seconds and being a cuck?

perhaps

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@sytyl tbh
if I looked like how I did during grade 9-10 I would have roped by now
jfl even my mom says I am so lucky to look how I do now compared to then :lul:

"healthier mindset" = being okay with sloppy seconds and being a cuck?
yes bro

most people irl don't give a shit if she has had just one bf during grade 11-12 and then nothing all the way until she's 21 and would not break up over this

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
yes bro

most people irl don't give a shit if she has had just one bf during grade 11-12 and then nothing all the way until she's 21 and would not break up over this
true, they have been conditioned this way

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
My mental health has been suffering lately due to me not having my first real girlfriend at 20 almost 21 soon. I have been putting it off trying to get one because of no job and drivers license. Still taking lessons

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
My mental health has been suffering lately due to me not having my first real girlfriend at 20 almost 21 soon. I have been putting it off trying to get one because of no job and drivers license. Still taking lessons
drivers license is everything

also a big dick

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and owlofathena
Fuck, just 10 months until I’m 20. Need to get laid or get a gf before then

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 4612