who's the most interesting person you know

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
when i say interesting, i mean, they have a unique personality and personal life and have done something remarkable in their professional lives.

like for example, Jeffrey Epstein could be considered a very interesting person -- he was a pedo but he was very dedicated to his work ethic when it comes to "saving tax" for his clients to the point where he did all the work himself and never had any assistant and also was heavily into science and would anonymously fund real direct impacting research work regardless of the background of the researchers.

similarly, who's the most interesting person you know? tell us about them

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
@InnerVoid @Manletmachine @Squirtle

myself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, med, smoth and 1 other person
I don't know anyone that interesting irl
I don't admire lots of people just a handful maybe in the whole world (including dead people and jesus)

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I don't know anyone that interesting irl
I don't admire lots of people just a handful maybe in the whole world (including dead people and jesus)
how could you possibly conclude that, without talking to them, taht the people are not interesting while not getting a holistic view of them

lets hear about this fella
Founder of actualized.org and its forum with about 1.2 milion subs on yt. He did a lot of pua in his early days but mostly talks about philosophy, psychedelics, mind, consciousness, society, spirituality structure of reality...
He did 30 day 5-MeO-DMT retreat. I had many conversations with him on his forum over the years debating stuff

Some of his claims are very radical but I mostly agree with his worldview

Last edited:
Founder of actualized.org and its forum with about 1.2 milion subs on yt. He did a lot of pua in his early days but mostly talks about philosophy, psychedelics, mind, consciousness, society, spirituality structure of reality...
He did 30 day 5-MeO-DMT retreat. I had many conversations with him on his forum over the years debating stuff

Some of his claims are very radical but I mostly agree with his worldview
so this guy is the most interesting person you know? i have news for you kid

• +1
so this guy is the most interesting person you know? i have news for you kid
I mean I don't know him irl but had many conversations with him. If we count anybody then Sam Harris and Bernardo Kastrup are at the top as well

My father

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
a drug dealer that delivered drugs by boat

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
im definitely interesting

Probably @fuckceller no-one else makes high iq posts like his

tell me about him
who is @fuckceller ?

in math: my solution ➗
in history: my king 👑
in art: my muse 🎨
in science: my oxygen 💨
in geography: my world 🌎

failed thread

He’s more interesting to me since I’m related to him

The little random stories he sneaks in about himself are really interesting

trad far-right gymmaxxed, NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed HTN jock, probably chadlite irl, who browses 4chan and knows incel ideology, is a metalhead, and works at Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos' space company). Legit and verified by me, he's very careful with maintaining anonymity online. A lot of female attention whenever we went out but he doesn't like hookup culture and finds sluts/modern women cringe. Have never met another guy like this and doubt I ever will, that was a true chad. I regret letting our half-friendship fade during covid, coolest and most high-status guy I've ever been kind of friends with. Looks similar to this but younger and with better bones

Last edited:
  • +1
trad far-right HTN gymmaxxed NTmaxxed and socialmaxxed jock, probably chadlite irl, who browses 4chan and knows incel ideology, is a metalhead, and works at Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos' space company). Legit and verified by me, he's very careful with maintaining anonymity online. A lot of female attention whenever we went out but he doesn't like hookup culture and finds sluts/modern women cringe. Have never met another guy like this and doubt I ever will, that was a true chad. I regret letting our half-friendship fade during covid, coolest and most high-status guy I've ever been kind of friends with. Looks similar to this but younger and with better bones
View attachment 2802033
Also he is 6'2