james_2006
Luminary
- Joined
- Feb 1, 2026
- Posts
- 6,671
- Reputation
- 8,171
Tough one but I’ll say black is worse
At least Indians aren’t ghetto
At least Indians aren’t ghetto
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Tough one but I’ll say black is worse
At least Indians aren’t ghetto
They always have the same ghetto voiceBlack women idk they seem very off to me sometimes
The only thing they got going for them is dick sucking lipsThey always have the same ghetto voice
Loud, Obnoxious, Fat, Lashes, Long Nails
Sharkeshias are bad news end of story
Girls living in india looks way better
I don’t want any of them near my cock jflThe only thing they got going for them is dick sucking lips
TrueI don’t want any of them near my cock jfl
I’ll take an a-cup Kaitlin or Maddie any day over the “hottest” Imani or LakeishaTrue
No pics no opinion@BadLuck7892 @supergoat972 @inyerta
Blacks have ass. So I would prefer a sheboons over a jeetaTough one but I’ll say black is worse
At least Indians aren’t ghetto
99% of black girls I see happen to be fat which is not the case for Indian. But basically both can be 8/10Tough one but I’ll say black is worse
At least Indians aren’t ghetto