who's your favorite male model?

arthurfish

arthurfish

earthmover
Joined
Jan 1, 2026
Posts
1,114
Reputation
1,168
Title.

For me it's De Poot. Perhaps a basic pick, but I really love his strikingness and uniqueness.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: burnerzz7, tansel, mhd. and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: mhd., arthurfish, -joe and 2 others
My favorite model is clavicular
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, mhd., arthurfish and 2 others
Title.

For me it's De Poot. Perhaps a basic pick, but I really love his strikingness and uniqueness.
I dont like chad worshipping but if i had to say it’s probably be someone like vito basso
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K, mhd., Erdafritnib and 2 others
There’s this guy called @-joe have you heard of him? 😍💯😎
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: burnerzz7, mhd., Blasian-K and 3 others
Simon Nessman
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mhd., arthurfish, Erdafritnib and 1 other person
There’s this guy called @-joe have you heard of him? 😍💯😎
yes bro he mogs hard... fuckkkk I wish I looked half as good :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: -joe, Mai Sakurajima. and Erdafritnib
opry
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish and mhd.
vito basso

just very striking and unique looking
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: -joe, arthurfish and mhd.
For me it's De Poot. Perhaps a basic pick, but I really love his strikingness and uniqueness.
Idk, man, I don't put too much thought into other male models. Not just because it could be seen as slightly fruity behaviour.

But it's also just ropefuel looking at dudes that got it so much better.

However, I like Meeks for all the legendary quotes he's dropped, but he's also quite striking.
There’s this guy called @-joe have you heard of him? 😍💯😎
Take my thumbs up reaction, but not because I agree; it's just a pity rep for your delusion.

As OP, mogs you sorry, not sorry, brother… But I'm sure you'll get there someday.
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: -joe and arthurfish
Idk, man, I don't put too much thought into other male models. Not just because it could be seen as slightly fruity behaviour.

But it's also just ropefuel looking at dudes that got it so much better.

However, I like Meeks for all the legendary quotes he's dropped, but he's also quite striking.

Take my thumbs up reaction, but not because I agree; it's just a pity rep for your delusion.

As OP, mogs you sorry, not sorry, brother… But I'm sure you'll get there someday.
i like the way you write :love::love: very entertaining to read what you say
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Blasian-K
I like o'pry too but God is the nigga obnoxious :ROFLMAO: "just be a good person bro"
thats why i like him its entertaining as hell to watch him talk
nigga says the funniest shit unintentionally
 
  • +1
Reactions: arthurfish

Similar threads

Gajjo
Replies
38
Views
156
Gajjo
Gajjo
JJound
Replies
24
Views
94
Deluxe4
D
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
1
Views
12
ImSomeone
ImSomeone
peptidehater22
Replies
40
Views
176
Mansur
Mansur
Sensitive Young Boy
Replies
5
Views
33
Naughty America
Naughty America

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top