Whos your most prevalent sexual fantasy objective??

Makeyousit

Makeyousit

vagabunda
To me its easily this horsefaced girl from uni

Shes just a becky overall.. dunno when i ended up fetishizing her in my head, but anytime i think about sex its her i think about drilling...

She some might even say is slightly below average.. but shes not ugly or repulsive tho.. tbh its just her midface is long thats it.. id give her average facially..

Shes decently put together.. like clothing-style wise

But.. the most important part..

Is her big fat juicy nasty horse ass.. fuckckkcckkckckckckckkck.. it look especially looks good in tight pants.. ive even seen her wear yoga pants and it looked so sexy and musky... fuckckck

Ive thought about having every type of sexual act with her possible.. shes my go to fantasy..

Id love to bend her over in the uni toilet everyday casually, almost like shes an object for my use, and drill her sexy juicy stinky ass.. i want it to bw our routine..

Fuckhckckckkcbkfukkckckck

Now.. i could easily fuck her.. EASILY.. if she somehow magicallly knew that i just wanna use her holes even, shed be more than down... its just linking up with her is near impossible.. i saw her just twice the last semester.. and i cant just randomly hit her up on socials.

But goddd... i want this to come true so baddd....

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 22015
Screenshot-20220908-141334-2.png

i just want to sniff a girls butt

hope i get to one day but probably not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20735