IMG_0051.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    94.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Obviously Dorian….

The least gay thread posted on looksmax..

Z4

Z3

This ugly little guy approves this comment (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Autismcel
Uncut cocks have 5 times more pleasure than us
Anticircumcision tales lol

Maybe you'll lose some sensitivity ONLY if you get circumcised as an adult (and that's a maybe from me)

If you were a kid your nervecells heal and everything goes back to work

Also my frenulum is still there and it's the most sensitive part

Don't believe the anti circumcision retards

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx

Maybe you'll lose some sensitivity ONLY if you get circumcised as an adult (and that's a maybe from me)

Don't believe the anti circumcision retards
They cut your nerves off that’s impossible to regenerate.

Nothing should have been touched down there, the foreskin lubricats and protects your glans, you loose sensitivity over time because your dick is rubbing against your underwear.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
1 obviously hes the biggest and has the best curve

@Xangsane u nigger give my reading

They cut your nerves off that’s impossible to regenerate.
Didn't happen for me

my dick is still working which Is why I suspect my nerves healed (if they even cut any)
Nothing should have been touched down there, the foreskin lubricats and protects your glans, you loose sensitivity over time because ydick ick is rubbing against your underwear.
The foreskins traps hundreds of thousands of bacteria.

It's a breeding ground for STDs and wild shit

And I didn't lose any sensitivity overtime jfl

Dorian

• Dick:
Approximately 8 inches long, with a thick circumference of around 6 inches. His dick has a slight upward curve, smooth, and well-groomed. The shaft is a healthy, slightly darker shade than the rest of his body, with a pronounced and well-defined head. Dorian is circumcised.

• Shaft Color:
A healthy, darker shade of pink with a subtle tan, slightly darker than his natural skin tone.

• Head Color:
Slightly lighter than the shaft, a reddish-pink hue.

• Balls:
Large, firm, and slightly hairy, hanging low. They are proportionate to his impressive physique.

• Anus:
Moderately hairy, as expected of a typically masculine man. The skin around his anus is slightly darker and rougher compared to the rest of his body.

• Anus Color:
Medium brown, slightly darker than his skin tone, with a bit of rough texture around it.

• Ass Shape:
Firm and muscular, but not exceptionally round. More defined and athletic, indicating a rigorous workout routine.

• Texture:
Slightly rough with a fair amount of body hair.

Lorenzo

• Dick:
Around 7 inches long, with a moderate thickness of around 5.5 inches. His dick is straight and well-proportioned, with consistent skin tone matching his Mediterranean look. The texture is clean and smooth, with a less pronounced head than Dorian’s but still noticeable. Lorenzo is uncircumcised.

• Shaft Color:
Light tan, matching closely with his Mediterranean complexion.

• Head Color:
Light pink, a bit lighter than the shaft.

• Balls:
Medium-sized, firm, and moderately hairy. They sit close to his body, reflecting his rugged demeanor.

• Anus:
Slightly hairy, with a rougher texture. The skin is a shade darker than the surrounding area, typical for most men.

• Anus Color:
Light brown, slightly darker than the surrounding skin, with a moderate amount of hair.

• Ass Shape:
Moderately round, but more on the lean side, showing good muscle definition without excessive bulk.

• Texture:
Lightly hairy, with a smooth, even texture.

Humberto

• Dick:
Approximately 7.5 inches long and thick, around 6 inches in circumference. His dick is smooth with a slight curve to the left, matching his lean yet muscular build. The shaft is a deep, rich color contrasting beautifully with his lighter olive skin tone. The head is perfectly shaped and slightly larger, giving it a distinct and attractive appearance. Humberto is circumcised.

• Shaft Color:
Deep golden brown, with a rich, warm undertone that contrasts beautifully with his lighter olive skin.

• Head Color:
Dark reddish-brown, standing out against the shaft’s color.

• Balls:
Well-proportioned, smooth, and less hairy compared to typical men. They hang close to his body and are meticulously maintained, reflecting his attention to detail.

• Anus:
Exceptionally smooth and hairless, meticulously maintained with regular shaving and IPL treatments. The skin around his anus is slightly darker but smooth and aesthetically pleasing, matching his overall beauty and elegance.

• Anus Color:
Deep brown, very smooth and aesthetically pleasing, slightly darker than his shaft.

• Ass Shape:
Exceptionally round and firm, almost sculptural in its perfection, with a slight bounce that makes it look incredibly inviting. Notable for a distinctive beauty spot/mole on one cheek.

• Texture:
Smooth, hairless, and soft to the touch, with a glossy appearance that enhances its appeal.
Every day you get more schizo, nigger. I hope your family notices and puts you in an asylum, but I doubt it since they probably think it’s all about evil djinns and shit.

Every day you get more schizo, nigger. I hope your family notices and puts you in an asylum, but I doubt it since they probably think it’s all about evil djinns and shit.
Pat me

Are you retarded?

There are cut BWC and BBC monsters dumbass
What is this cope? Even a huge mutilated dick looks like a complete joke

You're just coping pretending you're not a victim of child rape. :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Didn't happen for me

my dick is still working which Is why I suspect my nerves healed (if they even cut any)
It can still work on 20% of your nerves, a lot of people dont have frenulums and still get erections

Any place on your body can trap bacteria if youre a degenerate that doesn’t clean himself its easy af to clean, just pull the skin back and wash, vaginas are even more tricky to clean and have more compartments that are hard to reach you don’t see women getting their clits chopped off for that.

You will bro unless you get a cock sleeve which protects it.

Didn't happen for me

Also circumcison drastically affects how big your cock will get after puberty

It can still work on 20% of your nerves, a lot of people dont have frenulums and still get erections

Any place on your body can trap bacteria if youre a degenerate that doesn’t clean himself its easy af to clean, just pull the skin back and wash, vaginas are even more tricky to clean and have more compartments that are hard to reach you don’t see women getting their clits chopped off for that.

He is a subhuman cockless faggot victim of child rape trying to feel better about his existence knowing full well deep down his dumb whore mother paid money to get him raped and mutilated. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dorian

• Dick:
Approximately 8 inches long, with a thick circumference of around 6 inches. His dick has a slight upward curve, smooth, and well-groomed. The shaft is a healthy, slightly darker shade than the rest of his body, with a pronounced and well-defined head. Dorian is circumcised.

• Shaft Color:
A healthy, darker shade of pink with a subtle tan, slightly darker than his natural skin tone.

• Head Color:
Slightly lighter than the shaft, a reddish-pink hue.

• Balls:
Large, firm, and slightly hairy, hanging low. They are proportionate to his impressive physique.

• Anus:
Moderately hairy, as expected of a typically masculine man. The skin around his anus is slightly darker and rougher compared to the rest of his body.

• Anus Color:
Medium brown, slightly darker than his skin tone, with a bit of rough texture around it.

• Ass Shape:
Firm and muscular, but not exceptionally round. More defined and athletic, indicating a rigorous workout routine.

• Texture:
Slightly rough with a fair amount of body hair.

Lorenzo

• Dick:
Around 7 inches long, with a moderate thickness of around 5.5 inches. His dick is straight and well-proportioned, with consistent skin tone matching his Mediterranean look. The texture is clean and smooth, with a less pronounced head than Dorian’s but still noticeable. Lorenzo is uncircumcised.

• Shaft Color:
Light tan, matching closely with his Mediterranean complexion.

• Head Color:
Light pink, a bit lighter than the shaft.

• Balls:
Medium-sized, firm, and moderately hairy. They sit close to his body, reflecting his rugged demeanor.

• Anus:
Slightly hairy, with a rougher texture. The skin is a shade darker than the surrounding area, typical for most men.

• Anus Color:
Light brown, slightly darker than the surrounding skin, with a moderate amount of hair.

• Ass Shape:
Moderately round, but more on the lean side, showing good muscle definition without excessive bulk.

• Texture:
Lightly hairy, with a smooth, even texture.

Humberto

• Dick:
Approximately 7.5 inches long and thick, around 6 inches in circumference. His dick is smooth with a slight curve to the left, matching his lean yet muscular build. The shaft is a deep, rich color contrasting beautifully with his lighter olive skin tone. The head is perfectly shaped and slightly larger, giving it a distinct and attractive appearance. Humberto is circumcised.

• Shaft Color:
Deep golden brown, with a rich, warm undertone that contrasts beautifully with his lighter olive skin.

• Head Color:
Dark reddish-brown, standing out against the shaft’s color.

• Balls:
Well-proportioned, smooth, and less hairy compared to typical men. They hang close to his body and are meticulously maintained, reflecting his attention to detail.

• Anus:
Exceptionally smooth and hairless, meticulously maintained with regular shaving and IPL treatments. The skin around his anus is slightly darker but smooth and aesthetically pleasing, matching his overall beauty and elegance.

• Anus Color:
Deep brown, very smooth and aesthetically pleasing, slightly darker than his shaft.

• Ass Shape:
Exceptionally round and firm, almost sculptural in its perfection, with a slight bounce that makes it look incredibly inviting. Notable for a distinctive beauty spot/mole on one cheek.

• Texture:
Smooth, hairless, and soft to the touch, with a glossy appearance that enhances its appeal.
Are these hurricanes ?

He is a subhuman cockless faggot victim of child rape trying to feel better about his existence knowing full well deep down his dumb whore mother paid money to get him raped and mutilated. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am victim of it too, and my fucked up family saw it as a joke when I told them about, my dad who doesn’t even know the basics of religion started telling me all true muslims circumcise their children

Bro my shit is literally sensitive and everything works good lol

and my frenulum is still there despite what those retards been saying

(muh circumcision removes it!!!)

Not a word, nigger 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Me still fuck you mother pussy 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Bro my shit is literally sensitive and everything works good lol

and my frenulum is still there despite what those retards been saying

(muh circumcision removes it!!!)
It would be drastically more sensitive if they didn’t cut it, AND BIGGER they robbed you of a lot more size and sense, where is your rage why are you trying to cope with “its still sensitive” it would have been more sensitive if they kept your nerves there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Autismcel
It would be drastically more sensitive if they didn’t cut it, AND BIGGER they robbed you of a lot more size and sense, where is your rage why are you trying to cope with “its still sensitive” it would have been more sensitive if they kept your nerves there.
So far I've been only seeing claims without any irrefutable scientific evidence

Like the retarded anti circumcision movement

@Charisma pat pat
Dorian because big upturned dick and massive balls, I didn’t know coloringpill was real for dicks until niw

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
So far I've been only seeing claims without any irrefutable scientific evidence

Like the retarded anti circumcision movement
Bruh they cut off your nerves, ofc you loose sensitivity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Bruh they cut off your nerves, ofc you loose sensitivity
You fell for the uncircumcised meme :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They're like the anti vaccine movement

Both are retards

Dorian probably, he's tight anus mogs

• +1
@Charisma who assmogs

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
What about the other two and their asses?

Thoughts on their colouring?
I have no thoughts about their dick color or ass firmness:owo::owo::owo::owo:

• +1
Does humberto have ass hair? From the asshole and on the ass itselfo
He’s nearly entirely smooth in the hole, and entirely smooth on the ass

Get help you sick faggot scum

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️