Reactions: ItsOver999, ggg.tv, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
@Xangsane funky's are frauded

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
What is this thread man seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Nigga how many hours do you sleep per day
fuck you nigger, it's genetic and I have a condition where I can't get into REM sleep, I still get 7-8 hours

• So Sad
Doesn't matter nigga
So you're telling me that you squint like a sped when you're talking to strangers irl?

• +1
Reactions: likenesss
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
So you're telling me that you squint like a sped when you're talking to strangers irl?
No, but I don't open them entirely I real them a Lil bit. Also I wasn't squinting that hard. It was quint when u smile. Not squint when u are trying to look at something too far away jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza and Autismcel
fuck you nigger, it's genetic and I have a condition where I can't get into REM sleep, I still get 7-8 hours
Bro i have nocturia yet i don't have eye bags tf

• +1
Reactions: Bzz
No, but I don't open them entirely I real them a Lil bit. Also I wasn't squinting that hard. It was quint when u smile. Not squint when u are trying to look at something too far away jfl
I relax my eyes at all times. Sometines I slightly squint them

• JFL
I want a pic of ur eye area with squint and looking down. It'll look shitty jfl
You can fraud a 7psl eye area giga easily, ur wearing contacts and squinting bro we dont compare

@Bzz Post unfrauded pic with 0 squint

nigga you having to piss at night doesnt mean anything
Nigga my sleep is disturbed every like 3 hours jfl

Btw did your puberty progress normally? Or were u a late bloomer cuz of your condition

Cuz ngl I'm kinda experiencing the same shit

Nigga my sleep is disturbed every like 3 hours jfl

Btw did your puberty progress normally? Or were u a late bloomer cuz of your condition

Cuz ngl I'm kinda experiencing the same shit
yeah my puberty is normal, only thing I don't really have much is facial hair but my dad couldnt really grow his either, I've grown to be 6+ feet.

I have trouble falling asleep, once alseep I talk during my sleep and I can hear what I say during my sleep, I punch and kick and act very violent in my sleep, which are really the only issues, besides once waking up I feel like complete shit.

when I stay over places or fall alseep on the couch after awhile while others are still awake they will say some shit like "who are you fighting haha" or "you cussing up a storm" some shit like that mate, I cant controll it. I dont think it has anything to do with my eye bags though because my dad also has very purple "bags" they arent bags though, they don't sag or droop. they are just dark aegyo sals.

• So Sad
funkys do but that’s the absolute only thing he beats him on

One is candid and natural expression other one is frauded with squinting and eye color. Next time use this pic.

4082780 80798590 19FD 4C9A BE7C E44336E35FEB

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
medical canthus mogged
hooding mogged
pfl mogged

my picture was taken with front cam at shit lighting, you are frauding with curled lashes, perfect lighting and squinting :lul::lul::lul::lul:
boyo, this a front pic with my head slightly done cope.

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
medical canthus mogged
hooding mogged
pfl mogged

my picture was taken with front cam at shit lighting, you are frauding with curled lashes, perfect lighting and squinting :lul::lul::lul::lul:
frauding with curled lashes? niggas stupid,

keep curling your lashes fag
lmao, youll never find true love with ur ugly ass medius tilt and wtv tf u got going on, no girl cares abt a tilt little nigga. its all abt appeal

lmao, youll never find true love with ur ugly ass medius tilt and wtv tf u got going on, no girl cares abt a tilt little nigga. its all abt appeal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, KEEP COPING GRAY RETARD, YOUR PROBABLY SOME SOY BLONDE FAG TALKING ABOUT APPEAL, JFLLLLLLL BONELESS RETARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, KEEP COPING GRAY RETARD, YOUR PROBABLY SOME SOY BLONDE FAG TALKING ABOUT APPEAL, JFLLLLLLL BONELESS RETARD
BONELESS? LMAOOOOOOOOOO face rev rn