Whose genes are better - your moms or father?

Which parent?

• Mother

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Father

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
And whose did you inherit?

For me it's my mother. She was GL for a curry, has a brother who is 6'2, rest of them 5'6-5'7, despite her being 4'11 jfl. Also light skin and family history lived til late.

My dad is 5'4 and so are his bros. Darker but way better bones and hair. I wish I inherited my dad's NT and masculine features. My face looks like a bitch. Everyone says I look like my mom lmao. He was definitely more high IQ than my mom too.

Last edited:
Tbh they are very close I actually don’t know myself which is better:

Mum:
- 120IQ
- 5’8
- Htb in her teens
- Brunette w grey eyes

Dad:
- 120IQ also
- 6’2
- high mtn - low htn in teens
- Dark blonde with a30’s

Both grew up quite poor in a 2nd world country, so imagine if they had it a bit better

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: med, optimisticzoomer and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, 97baHater, silencio and 3 others
Tbh they are very close I actually don’t know myself which is better:

Mum:
- 120IQ
- 5’8
- Htb in her teens
- Brunette w grey eyes

Dad:
- 120IQ also
- 6’2
- high mtn - low htn in teens
- Dark blonde with a30’s

Both grew up quite poor in a 2nd world country, so imagine if they had it a bit better
120IQ for women is peak genetic quality tbh

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Mother. If I had her genetics exclusively i'd be HTN

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and <6PSLcel
dad mogs, alain delon on TRT

Got my dad's height and my mom's face I'm golden

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater, silencio and SecularIslamist

For me it's my mother. She was GL for a curry, has a brother who is 6'2, rest of them 5'6-5'7, despite her being 4'11 jfl. Also light skin and family history lived til late.

My dad is 5'4 and so are his bros. Darker but way better bones and hair. I wish I inherited my dad's NT and masculine features. My face looks like a bitch. Everyone says I look like my mom lmao. He was definitely more high IQ than my mom too.
dad

120IQ for women is peak genetic quality tbh
Yeah it’s very uncommon for a foid, idk what the ratio is for 120 iq female : male but at genius iq levels the ratio is 9 males to 1 female genius, and 120IQ in of its own is fairly uncommon only 1 in 11 people are as or smarter than that, assuming the average is 100 (which it’s not jfl if u think it is) and a standard deviation of 15

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Equal or dad slightly

Face = dad slightly
Height = dad he’s 6’1.5 bur my mom isn far behimd shed be 6’.5 if she was a male
frame width and some muscles = mom no joke
Coloring = both white passing skin brown eyes and black hair
My mom is pretty masc so I ended up being more dimorphic than my dad overall cause of her.
My dad is slightly autistic tho

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, horizontallytall and SecularIslamist
Mom: Big skull for 5”6 , hazel eyes , wavy hair , long pfl and big pfh and hooded , good zygos maybe htb in prime

Recessed , nose is not too good , chin not good , esr not ideal

Dad:

Huge skull , Big brown eyes , a bit cyclops , chin bigger than drago/maher , curly hair , decent zygos , maxilla kinda flat. Prime he was almost Chadlite. 6”3 when he was young probably 6”1-6”2 rn

Both have iq around 115-130

Dad 6’4 tall skull great browridge no horseface despite the height highest cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Mom was HTB prime and Dad a high LTN prime, dad statusmaxxed and was a jester. Sadly the result is very average, nothing is outstanding about my face and I got a darker coloring so I didn't inherit my father white skin, brutal genetic recombination. Biggest failo is slighty big nose and the other parts are average not bad or good I needed my mom facial harmony, I get mogged.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
my Dad' genes are better:

DAD
5'9''
white skin, full head hair, broad shoulders
big pp ( beach , family trip, saw him change, almost reached his knee)
high iq

Mom
4'11''
brown skin, full family is bald, uncles are all short skinny fat balding with narrow shoulders
high iq
pretty face and colored eyes (hazel)

Me
short
balding
small pp
narrow shoulder
balding
low iq

my three brothers:
tall
broad shoulders
full head hair
hazel eyes
high iq
probably all has big pp

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Eternal_, silencio and 3 others
My father has 0 good genes relative to my mom

im white 172 iq 6'4, my mom and dad were much more dumb and stupid

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj

DAD
5'9''
high iq

Mom
4'11''
brown skin, full family is bald, uncles are all short skinny fat balding with narrow shoulders
high iq

Me
short
balding
small pp
narrow shoulder
balding
low iq

my three brothers:
tall
broad shoulders
full head hair
hazel eyes
high iq
probably all has big pp
thats so fucking brutal jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: human304
Mom: Big skull for 5”6 , hazel eyes , wavy hair , long pfl and big pfh and hooded , good zygos maybe htb in prime

Recessed , nose is not too good , chin not good , esr not ideal

Dad:

Huge skull , Big brown eyes , a bit cyclops , chin bigger than drago/maher , curly hair , decent zygos , maxilla kinda flat. Prime he was almost Chadlite. 6”3 when he was young probably 6”1-6”2 rn

Both have iq around 115-130
not bigger chin than maher, physically mahers chin size is the maximum for a male, if anything the same size but not bigger, your chin can't get any bigger than that, it's the physical maximum

not bigger chin than maher, physically mahers chin size is the maximum for a male, if anything the same size but not bigger, your chin can't get any bigger than that, it's the physical maximum
Bigger

Mom, hazel eyes runs in their parts all 3 of my siblings got it except me .
Over :feelswah:

Mom was HTB prime and Dad a high LTN prime, dad statusmaxxed and was a jester. Sadly the result is very average, nothing is outstanding about my face and I got a darker coloring so I didn't inherit my father white skin, brutal genetic recombination. Biggest failo is slighty big nose and the other parts are average not bad or good I needed my mom facial harmony, I get mogged.
I have the same failo lmao

Mother x10000000

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Mother Strong MTB in prime
Big prey eyes
Huge zygos
Chad bones, robust
Thin lips
Big nose
Native pheno

Father LTN
Wide neck
Hooded eyes
Ideal nose
Huge lips
Frame mogger
Mullatto pheno

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
My dad is 6'5 with light blue eyes and dark black hair.

my mom is 5'4 and recessed with brown eyes and big nose.

guess who i look like the most?

DAD
5'9''
high iq

Mom
4'11''
high iq

Me
short
balding
small pp
narrow shoulder
balding
low iq

my three brothers:
tall
broad shoulders
full head hair
hazel eyes
high iq
probably all has big pp
Hop on fin and shotamax you midget nigger then

• So Sad
my mom is still stacy tier even now, my dad is subhuman, should be obvious

My dad is 6'5 with light blue eyes and dark black hair.

my mom is 5'4 and recessed with brown eyes and big nose.

guess who i look like the most?
Mom without doubt

DAD
5'9''
high iq

Mom
4'11''
high iq

Me
short
balding
small pp
narrow shoulder
balding
low iq

my three brothers:
tall
broad shoulders
full head hair
hazel eyes
high iq
probably all has big pp
brutal my mum is 4'11 too dad is 5'10 and I ended up 5'11
dad's father was 6' tho
mom's father was 5'5

• +1

my mom was stacylite in her prime, htb now jfl, my dad is 6’3 130kg fat ogre, just a stereotypical balkan couple

prove to me you are not some 40 year old creep and wont do anything with them and sure
This is me

Mogs right? I could be your step father.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and shizuku11111
NOBODY CARES. NOBODY CARES.
WHO CARES? NOBODY, THAT'S RIGHT, SING IT WITH ME!

Probably my mum's since their lineage goes back to Ali ibn Abi Talib (رضي الله عنه)

• +1
60% for mother being more attractive. That is the reason why we are incel, because our mothers dated down instead of up like every normal female..

• +1
Facially mother side but height wise none

• So Sad