Whose the richest nigga here

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Investments, family properties, and 6 years working as engineer

My brother and his wife are worth well over 2 million

are you me? JFL

How old are you?

Millionaire sounds impressive, but if you live in a western major city you're still just middle class

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow

Also exactly

You planning on getting married?

I'm few years older then you but similar situation and i just can't see the point.
I could retire pretty soon and live free if i stay single.
A wife and kids seem like they would just fuck up the life I've spent so long setting up exactly as i like

Manchild

Manchild

🇨🇺 Delon | ☪️ | He/Him | R1B spirit | WebDev
You planning on getting married?

I'm few years older then you but similar situation and i just can't see the point.
I could retire pretty soon and live free if i stay single.
A wife and kids seem like they would just fuck up the life I've spent so long setting up exactly as i like
32 inshallah I’ll get married but it depends if I meet the right person

I won’t retire tbh I enjoy money making

Manchild

Manchild

Because you're a fucking cuck. Men are supposed to drive fast cars. What is your money there for? Just to sit in your account like the pawn you are?
I don’t care about fast cars I’m about gaining property I wouldn’t go for sports cars until I reach the 4 mil range if all goes well that will be before I’m 40

bwrauycnee

bwrauycnee

Zephir
@averagejoe possibly. Wouldn’t be surprised if we had billionaire lurkers. The richer you are, the more time you have to obsess over looksmaxxing

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Flower keeper
Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

THOMPSONZ: it’s over never began from womb 2 tomb
I’m nearing 1 million net worth
Help me I’m poor and only have 300 dollars to my name help a brotha out a fellow Carib brother @ that don’t let another nigger fall into the wayside and turn to crime the white man wants me to do that bro. Any tips

Bump

Bump

& Cruise
I don’t care about fast cars I’m about gaining property I wouldn’t go for sports cars until I reach the 4 mil range if all goes well that will be before I’m 40
Don’t take him seriously he says fast cars but also flexes driving around a G wagon 🤣 Literal girls car + slower than a Prius

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
sure brah go ahead and wait until your prime :soy:! money isn't supposed to sit in your account. as soon as you get it, you're supposed to spend it. money needs momentum and speed. it's not supposed to sit there.

Manchild

Manchild

sure brah go ahead and wait until your prime :soy:! money isn't supposed to sit in your account. as soon as you get it, you're supposed to spend it. money needs momentum and speed. it's not supposed to sit there.
Male prime is 45

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

undertonepill has destroyed me
@Gaia262 is probably the richest wage slave here without inherit

Users who are viewing this thread