Why 6'5 (195 cm) is the best height

ZPX97

ZPX97

Gold
-You are perfectly tall but not too tall (You stand out but not too much)
-You can get Girls who have a height fetish based on your height alone ( cant do that at 6'2)
-In a Nightclub with 300 People you are usually the second tallest guy , there is always one Giant .
-If your Frame is good you mog every guy at the Club and Girls will approach you.
-Men always have instantly respect and wont fight with you.
-You can wear Airmaxxes and Lifts and become 6'8 just for fun just without the lanky Body of a real 6'8 guy.

6'5 is the perfect height.

Funny enough im exactly 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 19766, Elvisandreaa and 8 others

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, AllesScheiße, EdouardManlet and 9 others
height after 5'9 is cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 20519, AllesScheiße and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153 and currylightskin
6'3 is ideal

You are a giga body mogger, but are you a facemogger?

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 18153 and Deleted member 21052
6'4-6'7 is ideal, even higher then 6'7 if you are built like the dutch giant
Dmget8maudw21

• +1
Reactions: ZPX97
I’d say it’s between 6’3-6’6 if I was 6’5+ I’d always wear flats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519 and ZPX97
i wish my gf was 6 ft 5 instead she is just 6 ft 1 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Damn this guy mogs
I would rather be him then any model, the insane feeling of walking on the streets being that tall is unreal, point is, he is muscular as well, so won't look like those super tall freak shows, but like a fuckijg titan walking among mortals. Sure he doesn't have the most appeal to all women but life isn't just about women, its about mogging every living thing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa, incel194012940 and 1 other person
I would rather be him then any model, the insane feeling of walking on the streets being that tall is unreal, point is, he is muscular as well, so won't look like those super tall freak shows, but like a fuckijg titan walking among mortals. Sure he doesn't have the most appeal to all women but life isn't just about women, its about mogging every living thing
He doenst have appeal to All women but he has a Monopol to women who like tall guys.
He can have them all and has no competition

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
High iq thread.

The manlets here will never know how it feels to be 6'5.

• Love it
Reactions: ZPX97
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Elvisandreaa
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, incelest504, Vasco-v2 and 3 others
-You can get Girls who have a height fetish based on your height alone ( cant do that at 6'2)
-In a Nightclub with 300 People you are usually the second tallest guy , there is always one Giant .
-If your Frame is good you mog every guy at the Club and Girls will approach you.
-You can wear Airmaxxes and Lifts and become 6'8 just for fun just without the lanky Body of a real 6'8 guy.

Manlets

195 definitely stands out unless ur in netherland or kosovo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Elvisandreaa
dnrd just look at 6'5" Tim Robbins it's a bit excessively tall

after reading this I have come to the conclusion that you are coping with being a lanklet, roidmaxx to dolph lundgren status or risk looking like twig

I've been saying this for over three years. 6'5 just has all the good qualities of being tall while having minimal drawbacks.

195 definitely stands out unless ur in netherland or kosovo
Agreed. Here I'd call it ideal but in some shorter countries 6'3 most likely is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22230
At 195cm morning height I never claim 6'5 because it is technically 6'4.7"
It makes no sense to me why wikipedia lists 195cm guys as 6'5

At 195cm morning height I never claim 6'5 because it is technically 6'4.7"
It makes no sense to me why wikipedia lists 195cm guys as 6'5
Im 196 cm in the morning (after 10 minutes 195 cm already) and 193.5 cm in the evening what should I claim?

Im 196 cm in the morning (after 10 minutes 195 cm already) and 193.5 cm in the evening what should I claim?
Continue claiming 6'5 then, maybe I should too since height frauding has gotten to the point where 6'1.5" guys are claiming 6'3
I'm not going to allow a foid to think I'm only 1 inch taller (on paper) than a 6'1.5" guy

Continue claiming 6'5 then, maybe I should too since height frauding has gotten to the point where 6'1.5" guys are claiming 6'3
I'm not going to allow a foid to think I'm only 1 inch taller (on paper) than a 6'1.5" guy
You could claim 6'7 and foids would believe it