Why a good eye area will always be preferable to a good mandible

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
(water warning)

I’ll make this as short as possible. This is common sense but not everyone has been blessed with a well functioning brain.

1. Visual appeal

When women list up good looking men there’s almost always one feature that ties them together. A good eye area. A good jaw isn’t necessary (as long as it’s average). On the other hand a good eye area is (almost always as i said).

Eyes will always be the first thing people notice about you. Light eyes with good pfl, PCT, harmonic IPD, long dark eyelashes and low set thick eyebrows is the best trait a man can have facially. That is as long as the mandible is average or better.

Average jaw with good eyes
>
Good jaw with average eyes

Here is an example. You could even argue that Josh Hutcherson (the second guy has slightly above average eyes)

And JFL if you think women would prefer Josh Hutcherson over Nicholas Hoult.

3FC7F4A7 A566 4ACB 803A 81D4FD5AE9B3
>
3F11137A 5451 4617 A073 E92803F706C8

But if ones mandible is below average, good eyes will just make one look like a comical alien. So thats why i would argue the following. And by bad jaw i mean visually recessed. Worse than Goslings. His is average-tier.

Average jaw (or better) with bad eyes
>
Bad jaw with average eyes (or better)

No example here cause im lazy.

To be considered good looking you cannot have a bad jaw but you can be considered good looking with bad eyes (although rare).

So to sum it up, eyes are more important after the jaw passes a bar which is average-tier.

2. Surgerymaxing potential

If you are born with bad eyes there are very few looksmaxes that you can do to make them better. Even hardmaxes aren’t viable for eyes because they barely improve your eyes and are very dangerous.

On the other hand the mandible can be made better on a variety of different ways. Most of them are hardmaxes yeah but they aren’t very dangerous at all and make huge improvements.

Thats why having good eyes will always be better than having a good jaw.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bankrolls, nidus, amorfati and 9 others
4fm7ly

jokes aside you are right. a good coloring and good eye area are the biggest genetic gifts.

i recently watched catch me if you can and i realised the eye area and coloring are the things that made leonardo di caprio. he has good ratios + %99.9999 tier eyes.

i suggest the guys here to just fix their failos on jaw if they have any and move on to halo the eye area. a better eye area will give you the double result of a getting surgery to make normie tier jaw better. but good luck with not looking uncanny too.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, n0rthface, Deleted member 14905 and 14 others
Thank Allah for my hazel hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
good luck with finding another one more beautiful than her.
Also some women are just attracted to objectively unattractive men although very rare. It does go against blackpill theory but that why i dont fully agree with the black pill.

Also some women are just attracted to objectively unattractive men although very rare. It does go against blackpill theory but that why i dont fully agree with the black pill.
tales from reddit. an attractive person is always attractive. and this guy isnt bad at all except eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard
Is my eye area death tier

Attachments

• 7F5FB255-969E-443A-AE3B-4B1C046C3C55.png
    7F5FB255-969E-443A-AE3B-4B1C046C3C55.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oxymoron and ROTTING
Is my eye area death tier
good if unfrauded. i would just do softmaxxes because otherwise you will definetly going to look uncanny with surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
good if unfrauded. i would just do softmaxxes because otherwise you will definetly going to look uncanny with surgeries.
Lifefuel I just need jaw surgery

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
tales from reddit. an attractive person is always attractive. and this guy isnt bad at all except eye area.
Marko Jaric is normie tier because he is still tall. If he was short and didn't have statusmax he would be incel. "an attractive person is always attractive" well no shit but beauty is subjective to a certain extent thats why women will sometimes prefer one guy over another though they are same looks tier according to most people. And yes sometimes attractive women are attracted to objectively unattractive or average dudes because beauty isn't fully objective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and ROTTING
(water warning)

I’ll make this as short as possible. This is common sense but not everyone has been blessed with a well functioning brain.

1. Visual appeal

When women list up good looking men there’s almost always one feature that ties them together. A good eye area. A good jaw isn’t necessary (as long as it’s average). On the other hand a good eye area is (almost always as i said).

Eyes will always be the first thing people notice about you. Light eyes with good pfl, PCT, harmonic IPD, long dark eyelashes and low set thick eyebrows is the best trait a man can have facially. That is as long as the mandible is average or better.

>

Here is an example. You could even argue that Josh Hutcherson (the second guy has slightly above average eyes)

View attachment 1624415
>
View attachment 1624418

But if ones mandible is below average, good eyes will just make one look like a comical alien. So thats why i would argue the following. And by bad jaw i mean visually recessed. Worse than Goslings. His is average-tier.

>

To be considered good looking you cannot have a bad jaw but you can be considered good looking with bad eyes (although rare).

So to sum it up, eyes are more important after the jaw passes a bar which is average-tier.

If you are born with bad eyes there are very few looksmaxes that you can do to make them better. Even hardmaxes aren’t viable for eyes because they barely improve your eyes and are very dangerous.

On the other hand the mandible can be made better on a variety of different ways. Most of them are hardmaxes yeah but they aren’t very dangerous at all and make huge improvements.

I have both, maxilla missing :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345

just chris hemsworth maxx by squinching

Attachments

• 20220406_214415.jpg
    20220406_214415.jpg
    548.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
what would happen tens thousands years ago if you lose one eye? You going to live without big problems, your fighting will be on nearly the same level. Whats will be if you break one jaw joint or any other part? You are going to die because you cant chew. Thats why jaw is more important from evolutional perspective

what would happen tens thousands years ago if you lose one eye? You going to live without big problems, your fighting will be on nearly the same level. Whats will be if you break one jaw joint or any other part? You are going to die because you cant chew. Thats why jaw is more important from evolutional perspective
Nigga what

Nigga what
Are you dumb nigga? If you break jaw you die if you lose eye you live. Thats why jaw is more important

• JFL
Reactions: Broski
Are you dumb nigga? If you break jaw you die if you lose eye you live. Thats why jaw is more important
Ye but this is a looksmax forum not a primal how to survive in the wilderness forum.

Ye but this is a looksmax forum not a primal how to survive in the wilderness forum.
Wtf nigga we are discussing jaw vs eyes. Woman on PRIMAL level choose jaw because without normal working jaw you are dead

Wtf nigga we are discussing jaw vs eyes. Woman on PRIMAL level choose jaw because without normal working jaw you are dead
Jaw vs eyes on a looksmaxing/attractiveness basis not wheter eyes or jaw is more important in primal wilderness:lul:

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls
Jaw vs eyes on a looksmaxing/attractiveness basis not wheter eyes or jaw is more important in primal wilderness:lul:
How so? We are same species as tens thousands years ago. Why would girl choose guy who will die because of weak jaw?

Eye area is cope for average people, I see this every day I look at someone with a mask on and I say to myself man this guy/this women are for sure really good looking. Wrong 90% of them are looking average whenever they take the mask out.
Perfect eye area only ascends the chadlites to chads, and yeah if u put bellow average eyes to any one it would look like crap but I am talking about the average ones.
Now would u rather have perfect eyes or perfect lower third? Average eyes with perfect lower third and Midface mogs perfect eyes with average lower third and midface.
Now which one u prefer to have depends on your budget and the risk you wanna take through surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
midface is the only thing that matters

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
(water warning)

1. Visual appeal

>

View attachment 1624415
>
View attachment 1624418

>

Water is wet , but eye copers will think girls only look at how angular your mandible is :feelswah:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Retard tier logic. If you lose one eye you are severely hindered niggs

meaning: vertical nose lenght
just lol if you think nose cant be shortened. ever heard of google?

i am not just talking about the tip too, you can shorten the septum.

nigga in 21th century, they even make shoulders narrower for making trannies feel better about themself. you think nose cant be shortened?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
how do you explain rami malek

how do you explain rami malek
lol he just statusmaxxed
i mean.. come on man.. mr robot? 007?
girls would not genuinly love him but they would be with him because his status

i mean.......Sharon Stone is 64 years old and maybe i would go mid term rel. with her
just because she is a hollywood star + money + (okay she is old but for her age, she look great)

(mid term relaltionship because she would die in 10-15 years?)

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
My normie to high tier normie eye area is what allow me to fuck some women. Slaycount: 15
My jaw width is below average, only good thing is that it's not recessed. Gonial angle is not good either.

Screenshot 20220412 1341002
Screenshot 20220412 1341282
Screenshot 20220412 1341162

Without this one feature I would be incel, literally nothing else is good. I'm not tall (5'10.5), shoulder width is average, below average wrist, average dick, high bf >15%, not jacked, almost non-NT, introvert shy weirdo