Why A Grade Students Are More Likely To

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
be successful it’s not because of their grades although it obviously plays a part.

Instead most A Grade students have a superpower that most people today lack, the power to sit down and focus on a task for multiple hours uninterrupted. These guys have entire different cognitive processes and way of thinking compared to the average person.

They are more productive and genuinely more disciplined this is why companies compete so hard to recruit these guys and make them little wageslaves who do work even a monkey could do. Especially Investment Banks where they work 80 hours a week. Employers obviously know the only type of people cut out for that type of work are people who have intense discipline and productivity

This thread is so ironic while I was writing it I kept switching to other apps like Instagram and tiktok :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jaw_is_law, herro, Chadeep and 15 others
be successful it’s not because of their grades although it obviously plays a part.

Instead most A Grade students have a superpower that most people today lack, the power to sit down and focus on a task for multiple hours uninterrupted. These guys have entire different cognitive processes and way of thinking compared to the average person.

They are more productive and genuinely more disciplined this is why companies compete so hard to recruit these guys and make them little wageslaves who do work even a monkey could do. Especially Investment Banks where they work 80 hours a week. Employers obviously know the only type of people cut out for that type of work are people who have intense discipline and productivity

This thread is so ironic while I was writing it I kept switching to other apps like Instagram and tiktok :lul::lul:
Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she don't wanna leave me
Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby
Only you, my girl, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
they are also the last to have sex compared to their lower grade-getting counterparts

everything has its ups and downs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Schery6, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 3 others
I lost that ability after meeting my oneitis. How can I regain it?

• +1
I lost that ability after meeting my oneitis. How can I regain it?
pick an oneitis that you can never meet

• +1
LOL nah it's the opposite bruh. i had a 1.5 GPA in high school. Now i make more money than the valedictorian and all my teachers that failed me. I might pull up there just to let them see me winning. All about hustling man fuck that school shit that shit for the birds frr.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: herro, Chadeep, Kingcel32 and 2 others
they are also the last to have sex compared to their lower grade-getting counterparts

everything has its ups and downs
its colleration not causation. dudes probably have no social life so all they can do is studying

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Kristin and 2 others
LOL nah it's the opposite bruh. i had a 1.5 GPA in high school. Now i make more money than the valedictorian. All about hustling man fuck that school shit that shit for the birds frr.
here comes the
Images 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard, Chadeep and 4 others
insanely legit thread I've been thinking about writing for a while, but ironically my inability to sit down and do something uninterrupted impeded me

99% of the time this is what muh "high IQ" is. Literally any non retarded average IQ human, if persistent enough, can bring themselves to understand advanced physics. there's more evidence suggesting IQ is a product of environment than genetics anyway

once again neurotransmitters and discipline mog everything

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, incel194012940 and 2 others
insanely legit thread I've been thinking about writing for a while, but ironically my inability to sit down and do something uninterrupted impeded me

99% of the time this is what muh "high IQ" is. Literally any non retarded average IQ human, if persistent enough, can bring themselves to understand advanced physics. there's more evidence suggesting IQ is a product of environment than genetics anyway

epigenetics pill ruined me:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
pick an oneitis that you can never meet
I havent talked to her in months. Meeting her made everything else seem pointless. All that matters in life is having an LTR with a girl you love.

Id rather have a minimum wage job and a loving girlfriend then a high-paying job but still incel.

Something bad is 'bout to happen to me
I don't know it, but I feel it coming
Might be so sad, might leave my nose running
I just hope she don't wanna leave me
Don't you give me up, please don't give up
Honey, I belong with you, and only you, baby
Only you, darling, only you, babe
Only you, darling, only you
Bhai you said you were leaving. Ik you're an abused dog 😹

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
I havent talked to her in months. Meeting her made everything else seem pointless. All that matters in life is having an LTR with a girl you love.

Id rather have a minimum wage job and a loving girlfriend then a high-paying job but still incel.
idk i am sub5.

nah cope they r just higher iq

Did you just read a Cal Newport book
It's going to take a month Max to learn this kind of ability

LOL nah it's the opposite bruh. i had a 1.5 GPA in high school. Now i make more money than the valedictorian and all my teachers that failed me. I might pull up there just to let them see me winning. All about hustling man fuck that school shit that shit for the birds frr.
Homie be spittin so much he be a fax machine and dats on god brodie. Life all about hustlin for that guala dawg fuck a teacher of Geo we be stackin faster than a CEO and you kno dats rite bruh

Fuck her raw
That would cure it but I have no chance with her anymore. Maybe another female but that seems impossible too.

That is why Chads become the CEO's. Since they dont have to worry about females they can focus on whatever they want.

Very high IQ is subhuman and correlates with brain deformities but raw IQ is useful for what you're talking abou, it gives you infinitely more mental stamina on complicated subjects. low iq brains tire out fast.

Last edited:
Why? did u do something stupid or just too ugly?
Both I started getting acne and started being too needy. She lost attraction fast. I already gave up on her.

Since meeting her, losing my virginty has consumed my mind.

• So Sad
Reactions: BoneDensity
These guys have entire different cognitive processes and way of thinking compared to the average person.
honestly no, its a very subtle difference but its very very hard to manually adjust. Anyone can use amphetamines to get there but they dont

Legit, most high grade students I know of are slightly above average in intelligence with insane commitment and discipline.
They do not pass as geniuses because most of them lack lifeplans even remotely different from sucking jewish dick tho.

I personally think not doing what the overlords tell you is the no.1 trait of high intelligence but at the end of the day they're living to a potential and relentlessly raising the bar while I'm rotting my life away with untreatable ADHD taking meds for it

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6128
they have low sentience which allows them to not have any ability to think ahead or introspect, they are machines or objects told what to do by society and eagerly fulfilling their drone like programming. they are sub human.