Why a LTR Will Save Your Incel Ass

I'm not a slayer I'm in a ltr (like mentioned 20 times here already)
Good then, but you're still a bitch that I would kill irl for thinking rape is ok.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
All other factors being kept constant, men are going to generally be less happy/satisfied with their life if they are single. Broadly speaking.
bulk and cut, or stay forever lean? grow your hair? or get a haircut, man will always shift from state of boredom to misery and vice versa

Good then, but you're still a bitch that I would kill irl for thinking rape is ok.
I dont think rape is okay I have people I know and love that were raped, calm down.

bulk and cut, or stay forever lean? grow your hair? or get a haircut, man will always shift from state of boredom to misery and vice versa
What are you even talking about?

But their opinion on whether the juice is worth the squeeze is not valid because they are literal incels, they lack experience with women.

you can argue that you can be an incel and have a lot of experience with women, but for one most men here are not that and two they have a delusional perception of reality with women which is what makes them incels
This is where your wrong at.

You basically have no idea if these guys are saying crazy stuff on the internet simply to vent, or are sharing ideas they dont normally share. This is the internet. People say all types of crazy things they would not do in a professional environment.

You also cannot claim these guys lack experience with women simply because they are incels. Because once again, what is the determining factors if a guy online is a incel or not? You would need real life data on that person, something thats hard to determine without the other persons unanonymous consent.

You also cannot say that most men are incels because they have a delusional perception of reality with women. Because once again, what constitutes a delusional perception? This is too arbitrary. And even if they do have a delusional perception of women, that does not mean they never delt with women before.

Let me also highlight how its more likely someone has had "experience with women" than the latter. Men who have had zero contact with women is rare and to believe this is the norm, and that theres a majority of men living in a isolated chamber or rock away from women contact is sort of delusional. Occamz razor leads me to believe that most guys have had at least some experience with women in todays society. Especially if they are in highschool and college. Enough contact to where their concerns and observations are at least valid enough to discuss.

Last edited:
What are you even talking about?
girlfriend or not, if you not satisfied with who you are, you will always be obsessive, and when the girl eventually leaves, or disrespects you, it affirms your obsessions, who tf cares if you get a girl or not, that is just my opinion, horniness is a state like craving sugar on a diet, spend some days alone and you will think about calling a bitch, just like smelling croissants at the mall on a diet

• +1
Reactions: watah
only losers are depressed about being single, in reality they're depressed about not getting the girls they want, in reality no girl saves you, loving yourself means choosing not to get future you cucked.

whatever a man has lost, he surely must have not lost that much.
The difference in happiness between being single and in a relationship is very large

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
This is where your wrong at.

You basically have no idea if these guys are saying crazy stuff on the internet simply to vent, or are sharing ideas they dont normally share. This is the internet. People say all types of crazy things they would not do in a professional environment.
I know that the internet is where people can vent and doesn't truly represent them as a person, hence I'm not attacking the things incels say, but rather that they lack experience with women objectively which then shifted onto me saying that we shouldn't care what they have to say about ltrs, whether they think it's bad or not.
You also cannot claim these guys lack experience with women simply because they are incels. Because once again, what is the determining factors if a guy online is a incel or not? You would need real life data on that person, something thats hard to determine without the other persons unanonymous consent.
I already addressed this point, yes you can be an incel and have had some sort of interaction with women, but for one most incels lack any and two even if you have any, you have a delusional perception of the world, if you're arguing that on the internet people may not act like themselves because they are angry at things like women then that would only be an argument for my case because then the things they post wholly don't matter if they are just shitposting out of rage.
You also cannot say that most men are incels because they have a delusional perception of reality with women. Because once again, what constitutes a delusional perception? And even if they do have a delusional perception of women, that does not mean they never delt with women before.

I never made that claim, I literally said the opposite, which is that if a guy is an incel, he either lacks experience with a woman or has some but necessarily then has a delusional world view/ is not nt in behaviour, and the former is more prevalent, that's what I said like literally. What constitutes a delusional perception is a mere pivot, you should engage in good faith instead of asking questions like "what is a chair", when I talk about a delusional perception in the context of men talking about women, you should accept the essence of the thing for sake of argumentation.

girlfriend or not, if you not satisfied with who you are, you will always be obsessive, and when the girl eventually leaves, or disrespects you, it affirms your obsessions, who tf cares if you get a girl or not, that is just my opinion, horniness is a state like craving sugar on a diet, spend some days alone and you will think about calling a bitch, just like smelling croissants at the mall on a diet
that's why im saying be with someone you are satisfied to be with, issues in a relationships are inevitable and you should learn to deal with them like a man instead of whine about it and think that you're making any point.

Firstly, a subhuman is far more likely to LTR a htb than slay, all else being equal. The standards are universally lower, and you get to have infinite amount of sex when you want, slaying gives you higher chance of aids and you regret it, it's like with fast food you either put some discipline and appreciate things later or do everything wrong now for pleasure and regret it later.

I'm saying this because 95% of the incels here want to slay instead of ltr, which is strange.
Whats ltr?

The difference in happiness between being single and in a relationship is very large
maybe im just an abused dog, sadness of being awake next to a sleeping woman is different

• Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I'm not a slayer I'm in a ltr (like mentioned 20 times here already)
You smell like a big larper to me, my intuition is good on spotting a larper...

Kys if true

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
@DalitBoss

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and BrutalMogger
You smell like a big larper to me, my intuition is good on spotting a larper...

Kys if true
many such cases, an inferior incel thinks im larping because i have something he wants

I know that the internet is where people can vent and doesn't truly represent them as a person, hence I'm not attacking the things incels say, but rather that they lack experience with women objectively which then shifted onto me saying that we shouldn't care what they have to say about ltrs, whether they think it's bad or not.

I already addressed this point, yes you can be an incel and have had some sort of interaction with women, but for one most incels lack any and two even if you have any, you have a delusional perception of the world, if you're arguing that on the internet people may not act like themselves because they are angry at things like women then that would only be an argument for my case because then the things they post wholly don't matter if they are just shitposting out of rage.

I never made that claim, I literally said the opposite, which is that if a guy is an incel, he either lacks experience with a woman or has some but necessarily then has a delusional world view/ is not nt in behaviour, and the former is more prevalent, that's what I said like literally. What constitutes a delusional perception is a mere pivot, you should engage in good faith instead of asking questions like "what is a chair", when I talk about a delusional perception in the context of men talking about women, you should accept the essence of the thing for sake of argumentation.

My question on what constitutes a delusional perception is not a pivot. Im truly curious to what delusional means to you. You said that incels have zero experience with women, so their opinion on women does not matter. Ok fine, but my reply was that the word incel itself is very arbitrary and that most people on this forum would not actually fit the definition of incel. One, Occam razor. Its simply more likely a man has experience with women in todays climate than not. And it is additionally very unlikely a man has ZERO experience with women to the point where his opinion about it would be completely discardable.

Thats because the word incel is a pejorative slang word, and not a word that is commonly used to define someone as having zero sexual or communicative experiences with women. They are certainly some people who fit the bill here, but from observation and statistics alone this is likely to be the minority. I think we can both agree on this. But if you disagree, what would be your basis?

My next point is that because of this, their experiences with women would make their opinions and observations valid enough for study. From my observation about the subject of LTRs, i came to the conclusion that the men here who tend to not engage with women for various reasons would rather not LTR by choice. Not necessarily because they cannot LTR or have not before. Its a juice isn't worth the squeeze situation.

Last edited:
many such cases, an inferior incel thinks im larping because i have something he wants
Why would you show your stats under your pfp on a looksmax forum? Are you trying to find a boyfriend on here? You're gay af bitch kys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and notsocommonthumb
Why would you show your stats under your pfp on a lookmax forum? Are you trying to find a boyfriend on here? You're gay af bitch kys
im here to flex, like niggas flex money on the internet

My question on what constitutes a delusional perception is not a pivot. Im truly curious to what delusional means to you. You said that incels have zero experience with women, so their opinion on women does not matter. Ok fine, but my reply was that the word incel itself is very arbitrary and that most people on this forum would not actually fit the definition of incel. One, Occam razor. Its simply more likely a man has experience with women in todays climate than not. And it is additionally very unlikely a man has ZERO experience with women to the point where his opinion about it would be completely discardable.

Thats because the word incel is a pejorative slang word, and not a word that is commonly used to define someone as having zero sexual or communicative experiences with women. They are certainly some people who fit the bill here, but from observation and statistics alone this is likely to be the minority. I think we can both agree on this. But if you disagree, what would be your basis?

My next point is that because of this, their experiences with women would make their opinions and observations valid enough for study. From my observation about the subject of LTRs, i came to the conclusion that the men who tend to not engage with women for various reasons would rather not LTR by choice, and not necessarily because they cannot LTR or have not before.
the first paragraph is you going based on the premise that I said that every incel lacks experience with women, which is something that I never said.

the thing that im arguing is that it doesnt matter whether incels not liking ltrs (like you said) should be taken into account, I said no because they either lack experience or have a delusional world view. you can't criticise me for using the word incel because pejorative hurr durr when you are doing the exact same thing.

im here to flex, like niggas flex money on the internet
That's not a real flex buddy, post pics of your stats (not your dick, cause idc about your dick). Prove to us that you're a 6'4 HTN without frauding.

• +1
That's not a real flex buddy, post pics of your stats (not your dick, cause idc about your dick). Prove to us that you're a 6'4 HTN without frauding.
its a flex so long you stay mad replying to me

• +1
Firstly, a subhuman is far more likely to LTR a htb than slay, all else being equal. The standards are universally lower, and you get to have infinite amount of sex when you want, slaying gives you higher chance of aids and you regret it, it's like with fast food you either put some discipline and appreciate things later or do everything wrong now for pleasure and regret it later.

I'm saying this because 95% of the incels here want to slay instead of ltr, which is strange.
nobody here wants to slay, it's just that we have given up on love and emotional intimacy, because we have been burned again and again.

We stopped believing in love as that is for chad only, so now all there is left is hookups or trueceldom.

• +1
@Azonin I would anally rape you with a baton irl. Send me your location bitch.

• +1
the first paragraph is you going based on the premise that I said that every incel lacks experience with women, which is something that I never said.

the thing that im arguing is that it doesnt matter whether incels not liking ltrs (like you said) should be taken into account, I said no because they either lack experience or have a delusional world view. you can't criticise me for using the word incel because pejorative hurr durr when you are doing the exact same thing.
But their opinion on whether the juice is worth the squeeze is not valid because they are literal incels, they lack experience with women.

you can argue that you can be an incel and have a lot of experience with women, but for one most men here are not that and two they have a delusional perception of reality with women which is what makes them incels

I already addressed this point, yes you can be an incel and have had some sort of interaction with women, but for one most incels lack any and two even if you have any, you have a delusional perception of the world, if you're arguing that on the internet people may...

It doesn't matter if you said every incel lacks experience or not. You are in general saying that incels lack experience with women. And my point is that the term incel itself is arbitrary because the word is a slang and not a defined vector that properly defines the men here.

The whole point of me defining the word incel, is because the word incel is the categorization your using to define the guys whos opinions about LTR dont matter. Its not me criticizing you for using the word, but noticing how your trying to discredit a group of people by using a closed loop system. Its a big disingenuous. You say their opinions do not matter because they are incel. Then you say they are incel because they lack experience with women and have a delusional perception of reality. Well, that also doesnt work because saying their perception is delusional is nothing but a arbitrary statement, and saying they lack experience with women is just as.

Its like me saying your opinion does not matter because your a girl... And that your a girl because you act girly and are not man enough. If i say this i can basically always find a way to define you or the group I'm referring to as a girl, and thus your opinion not mattering or being false.

Last edited:
nobody here wants to slay, it's just that we have given up on love and emotional intimacy, because we have been burned again and again.

We stopped believing in love as that is for chad only, so now all there is left is hookups or trueceldom.
lol

It doesn't matter if you said every incel lacks experience or not. You are in general saying that incels lack experience with women. And my point is that the term incel itself is arbitrary because the word is a slang and not a defined vector that properly defines the men here.

The whole point of me defining the word incel, is because the word incel is the categorization your using to define the guys whos opinions about LTR dont matter. Its not me criticizing you for using the word, but noticing how your trying to discredit a group of people by using a closed loop system. Its a big disingenuous. You say their opinions do not matter because they are incel. Then you say they are incel because they lack experience with women and have a delusional perception of reality. Well, that also doesnt work because saying their perception is delusional is nothing but a arbitrary statement, and saying they lack experience with women is just as.

Its like me saying your opinion does not matter because your a girl... And that your a girl because you act girly and are not man enough. If i say this i can basically always find a way to define you or the group I'm referring to as a girl, and thus your opinion not mattering or being false.
sometimes, a girl's opinion doesn't matter because they are a girl yes, like talking about getting kicked in the balls.

Bro i aint ltring for a whore

you will, you're just saying that because you're angry
Nah i wont, 95% women are hoes. I call men hoes too its the same. If you fuck everyday or you get picked u from a bar/club or you met a guy and do it its called being a whore

Normies fuck once a month or so. Unless Chad in Relationship. Idk why OP thinks if a girl has a oofy doody bf he get's to fuck everytime.
Cope
Normie couples have sex every other day

but why ltr and settle before exploring and partying, sure its pretty degenerate but you can always stop and date for longevity later (min requirements very high mtn borderline htn and some frauding)

but why ltr and settle before exploring and partying, sure its pretty degenerate but you can always stop and date for longevity later (min requirements very high mtn borderline htn and some frauding)
I did all that shit over the phone with a htb, dont need to "explore" or "party"

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and enriquecel
I did all that shit over the phone with a htb, dont need to "explore" or "party"
at the end of the day its all you, maybe settling for a ltr with a chick actually looksmatched to you is what you need.

I don't even care about slaying just want LTR but location made me become an incel, stuck in the country full of subhuman and ltb women. Only money can save me from this shithole😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I'd place you on ignore, but then I'd have nothing to laugh at. Biggest retard on the forums.

at the end of the day its all you, maybe settling for a ltr with a chick actually looksmatched to you is what you need.
People heavily overrate girls here they'd rate her at least stacylite, but realistically shes just a htb above average looking girl

I don't even care about slaying just want LTR but location made me become an incel, stuck in the country full of subhuman and ltb women. Only money can save me from this shithole😭😭
Im in the exact same situation as you, I live in london im a locationcel and you know how expensive london is its unreal

good that I found her in a much cheaper place though

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Fleamales
Keep barking for Anglo cock, btw, OP. We mog.

You just can't stop being a retard. It's genetic I'm afraid.
It's highly environmental, my parents lived during communist poland with poverty, their daily lunch was a piece of bread and some water.

I luckily enough grew up in a more advanced climate.