Why a mixed race baby is more attractive, healthier, and stronger immune system

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
written for myself rather than for the consumption of others

In a world where all that matters is your facial aesthetics. Race mixing is a good idea.

Race mixing creates a more universally attractive (universally adapted) face.

The trigger for that was the fact that good-looking faces are the 'average' of all the faces in a population. It could likely be that the 'averaged' pheno has a higher chance of survival as compared to 'extremed' phenos who might be adaptive/maladaptive to the environment with equal chances.

For example, wrt the future of humans on Earth and the inter-continental mobility, a tanned person would have higher vit D fitness for most parts of the planet, as opposed to a white/black guy who would only be suited for specific latitudes.

Also the most attractive people are the most adapted. The facial traits that make someone attractive are facial traits that increase survival in the environment they are born in. An example would be hunter eyes etc.

When you mix 1 race with another from the other side of the world. They get the benefits of both. The offspring gets both adaptions in the face, skin colour, immune system, health. The offspring is significantly more attractive. Also rare. The study proved that the rarity was also a factor in its attractiveness but not the main factor.

Immune systems also adapt to suit different climates and environments, the baby will get the adaptions and benefits of both of them too.

"Most mixed people I've seen IRL are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 14905, Growth Plate and 14 others
Makes sense. Most mixed people I've seen IRL are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17291, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
That's known. Gene diversity is +

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17291 and enchanted_elixir

In a world where all that matters is your facial aesthetics. Race mixing is a good idea.

The trigger for that was the fact that good-looking faces are the 'average' of all the faces in a population. It could likely be that the 'averaged' pheno has a higher chance of survival as compared to 'extremed' phenos who might be adaptive/maladaptive to the environment with equal chances.

For example, wrt the future of humans on Earth and the inter-continental mobility, a tanned person would have higher vit D fitness for most parts of the planet, as opposed to a white/black guy who would only be suited for specific latitudes.

Also the most attractive people are the most adapted. The facial traits that make someone attractive are facial traits that increase survival in the environment they are born in. An example would be hunter eyes etc.

When you mix 1 race with another from the other side of the world. They get the benefits of both. The offspring gets both adaptions in the face, skin colour, immune system, health. The offspring is significantly more attractive. Also rare. The study proved that the rarity was also a factor in its attractiveness but not the main factor.

Immune systems also adapt to suit different climates and environments, the baby will get the adaptions and benefits of both of them too.
Th 15

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, jaw_is_law, Deleted member 14905 and 7 others
My point exactly. This is why I'm white girls only, it's not self hatred for being India. Only genetic immunity reasons

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17291 and 9 others
@Toth's thot is 10% white 10% black 10% japo 10% aborigen 10% jew 10% curry 10% samoan 10% native americane 10% mongol 10% gay

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 17291, Gargantuan and 4 others
@Toth's thot is 10% white 10% black 10% japo 10% aborigen 10% jew 10% curry 10% samoan 10% native americane 10% mongol 10% gay
Since when did being "gay" is considered a race?🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
FFN_CHP_KLUM_H_06092016_52087589789.jpg

415AF70C00000578-4595718-image-m-4_1497264414555.jpg

Muh racemixing

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law, Deleted member 19551, Growth Plate and 9 others
Trade halo's and failos

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
MHC Class II Heterozygosity Associated With Attractiveness of Men and Women - PubMed
The genes of the Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC), which plays a fundamental role in the immune system, are some of the most diverse genes in vertebrates and have been connected to mate choice in several species, including humans. While studies suggest a positive relationship between MHC...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
Why are mixed-race people perceived as more attractive? - PubMed
Previous, small scale, studies have suggested that people of mixed race are perceived as being more attractive than non-mixed-race people. Here, it is suggested that the reason for this is the genetic process of heterosis or hybrid vigour (ie cross-bred offspring have greater genetic fitness...
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

We are trading the halos(good features) of each race. and the failos(bad features) of each race. For eachother for an average. Creating an aesthetically genetic superior offspring. In a superficial world where all that matters is aesthetics.

Most mixed people are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo and Sal
True
18CB540A 4CC3 4940 AEA1 4A62A263C307
8DFBC5C8 A49C 4E3E 8C19 0FC695DBA0AF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, Growth Plate and 3 others
jack of all trades but a master of none.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, jaw_is_law and enchanted_elixir
Wouldn't expect this coming from someone with an SS avi. I'm mixed race(mainly white tho), but am sub5 aspie/schizocel so it doesn't apply to trucels like me. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
It's honestly ironic asf that you are praising mixing races while literally having an SS soldier as your pfp. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Danish_Retard, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others

"buT but gEneTic pURiTy lEads To aTracTivenEss, MutTs arE UGlieR oN AveRage"

FFN_CHP_KLUM_H_06092016_52087589789.jpg

415AF70C00000578-4595718-image-m-4_1497264414555.jpg

Muh racemixing
If you're trying to make mulattos, don't make them with Old World Blacks, they tend to come out like this from what I've seen due to a lack of genetic diversity and also the lack of other DNA groups. New world ones are a mix of all African ethnicities combined with other elements.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, thereallegend, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person

Mixed people have one glaring flaw, mental instability most are mentally unstable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17291
If you're trying to make mulattos, don't make them with Old World Blacks, they tend to come out like this from what I've seen due to a lack of genetic diversity and also the lack of other DNA groups. New world ones are a mix of all African ethnicities combined with other elements.
New world blacks produce propper halfbreeds due to being admixed with eurorpans/natives. Old world blacks are fully black and thus create abominations like this. Though they can bred with gook, curry and arab and produce arab looking kids it’s only when bred with whites do they nuke European genes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17829
If this is true, why are Brazilians so ugly?

People take Adriana Lima as an example of mixed race, when in fact she has mostly European traits.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17291, Patient A and 1 other person
how? its not that deep
They don't fit in with either racial group. For example, mulattos are too black to fit in with whites and too white to fit in with blacks

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Would love to have mixed race babes with East Asian foggers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person

studies from the jew

we all came from outta africa tier

Share study that shows being a transgender and cutting your penis off is normal next

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
"Most mixed people are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts"
Come to brazil

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Growth Plate, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
"Most mixed people are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts"
Come to brazil
i mean when good races mix with good races. no shit mixing with shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Deleted member 14905 and Growth Plate
Lol wtf? @Predeterminism have you got your account hijacked or something? :feelshaha:

• JFL
i mean when good races mix with good races. no shit mixing with shit
I mean when you are literally every race mixed together, you will just look like a mutt with no distinguished features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 17829

• JFL
Lol wtf? @Predeterminism have you got your account hijacked or something? :feelshaha:

Also the most attractive people are the most adapted. The facial traits that make someone attractive are facial traits that increase survival in the environment they are born in over the last 300,000 years. An example would be hunter eyes etc.

When you mix 1 race with another from the other side of the world. They get the benefits of both. The offspring gets adaptions in the face, skin colour, immune system, health of both races.

Immune systems also adapt to suit different climates and environments, the offspring will get the adaptions and benefits of both of them too.

The offspring will be more adapted (for survival) world wide due to the mix. Which makes it superior to their monoracial counterparts in the same country.

The offspring is significantly more adapted, therefore -> attractive. Also rare. The study proved that the rarity was also a factor in its attractiveness but not the main factor.

We are trading the halos(good features) of each race. and the failos(bad features) of each race. For eachother for an average, meaning they get the benefits of both. Creating an aesthetically genetic superior offspring.

In a superficial world where all that matters is aesthetics. Which will statistically cause the offspring to have a significantly better life in all aspects.

Conclusion: Most mixed people are better looking on average than their monoracial counterparts.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy
I actually made all that up lmfao

jfl at you if you actually listen to a word i say

fuck whats wrong with me

im coping myself into a new dimension

surpised so many ppl agreed with this absolute cap

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 14905 and Growth Plate

fuck whats wrong with me

It's true but not all mixed people look good, It's all decided by genetic recombination, I got hazel/greenish eyes and tall height from my white mom and brown straight hair meanwhile my brother got brown eyes, curly hair and average height from my arab dad, It's all cause of genes and which ones you take from each parent, That's why white passing ethnics slay harder cause they get better genes from the better looking parent

It's true but not all mixed people look good, It's all decided by genetic recombination, I got hazel/greenish eyes and tall height from my white mom and brown straight hair meanwhile my brother got brown eyes, curly hair and average height from my arab dad, It's all cause of genes and which ones you take from each parent, That's why white passing ethnics slay harder cause they get better genes from the better looking parent
would you say its high chance of good genetic recombination? or 50/50?

fuck whats wrong with me

Joe Biden Lol GIF