Why a well developed masseter muscle will give your hollow cheeks and out ward gonions, a longer ramus and how to not lead to cw rotation

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Basically the masseter muscle is your jaw muscle. You can strength it like any other muscle by chewing a lot.
But today I am going to tell you why it is important in getting hollow cheeks and outward goinions.
D1347DC9 00E6 4A6E 831D 81AA16DAA51A

Most people I see with a well developed masseter muscle have outward gonions like this guy up here which makes his jaw angular

Next guy we have this guy he has chimpmunk masseter like Pitt but one is more developed then the other and that side of his jaw the gonion is more outward
B1EDECD8 4DB9 464B 9ADF 76B028CA246C
33FE4B20 FA40 4DED 8882 A2A8D0DD7CA5

As you can see it also gives him hollow cheeks. So basically he proves masstester muscle gives outward gonions because the side of his face with a strong masseter has a more outward gonion and if u look at his side profile the side with bigger masseter has a longer ramus
879CBB51 9C8F 4B34 A4C5 2FB2510FC18B
AC88AB14 8146 4E8E BFFF D1B6E26FC1BB

I have also done chewing and other have said that it lengths ramus which it does.

To avoid recassesion from too much chewing just relax the muscle.

When it is overly tight it pulls ur face downward and backwards

Over if u think chewing is cope in 2023

• +1
Reactions: zap, Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 31931
reported for spam: chewing, mewing, and bonesmashing are mens version of astrology.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, Danish_Retard, Detective and 6 others
I need cw rotation

Best way to grow masseters is to blast T, they will gain far more size than chewing could ever give without you having to ever train them properly

• +1
Reactions: wombleboy12
reported for spam: chewing, mewing, and bonesmashing are mens version of astrology.
If you punch books or walls your fist bones literally become bigger and stronger over time that's a fact. Unless you are stupid enough to completely fracture or break bone it will get stronger. And tension grows both muscle and Bone it's an undeniable scientific fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and Kazuya
Chew, hard mew while laying down in a chin tuck. Never get up!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Danish_Retard, JohnDoe and 1 other person
How do you relax the ramus and why recession?

How do you relax the ramus and why recession?
U relax the muscle simply by stretching it and giving massage.

muh hollow cheeks

Chewing is cope as it takes a lot of time + you'll need to do it all your like if you want to keep the results, like gym.

Will your TMJ endure it? I don't think so.

And it seems that not everyone get results, I didn't in 1.5 years so I stopped. Better fillers, more money but I'm sure I'll have a nice jaw without risking my TMJ and without work.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Best way to grow masseters is to blast T, they will gain far more size than chewing could ever give without you having to ever train them properly
yes my masseters were huge after only 200 mg/wk test e for 10 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
you can’t get outward gonians, you’re born with them or without them, having a bigger masseter won’t change your jaw bone structure